Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
freethedevil
freethedevil

Mustafar Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul (SoD) & Savage Opress & Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mustafar Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul (SoD) & Savage Opress & Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

May 15th 2020, 9:13 am
Trayus Marauder wrote:

The S4 duel had so many circumstances attached that I wouldn't use it as a reliable way to judge Maul or Kenobi. Maul's second ragdoll on Florrum was a 1v1 scenario as is the comic extract. Where exactly am I using non-canon? Curious as to how you justify that.
Then we can use the season 5 duel. You know the one, you keep bringing up an explicitly retconned passage from Shadow Conspiracy to defend?
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

Mustafar Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul (SoD) & Savage Opress & Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mustafar Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul (SoD) & Savage Opress & Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM) & Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

May 15th 2020, 9:14 am
@Latham2000

I thought that since you replied to my comment, it only tagged me, that was my mistake. Feel free to hand me a L at your earliest convenience. 

The Kenobi/Maul matchup is the key aspect of this fight given that Maul is undeniably the heaviest hitter of the team. As such, Maul's influence would have the most bearing on the end result. But to strictly keep it on topic, Kenobi could handle Maul in a 1v1 potentially but the numbers you've added make the fight one-sided overall given how debatable Kenobi vs Maul is as a 1v1.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum