Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 11:12 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:Dooku solos

There’s an argument Vader rag dolls but sure

Not when Vader couldn't ragdoll Ahsoka who is sub post prime Maul Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 1220391476

I’d kill for a quote that labels maul as post prime, when he’s still blitzing inquisitors, dueling a Tano that contended with Vader, and preformed better force feats than half of canon.

Wow, you guys on this forum really are living in the stone age eh? This came out years ago:

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 Post_p10

Not that this lowers Vader, this more or less this raises Maul from his usual level of lowballing.

Last edited by iamthatguy on January 27th 2021, 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 11:15 am
iamthatguy wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

Not when Vader couldn't ragdoll Ahsoka who is sub post prime Maul Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 1220391476

I’d kill for a quote that labels maul as post prime, when he’s still blitzing inquisitors, dueling a Tano that contended with Vader, and preformed better force feats than half of canon.

Wow, you guys on this forum really are living in the stone age eh?  This came out years ago:

Not that this lowers Vader, this more or less this raises Maul from his usual level of lowballing.

I’m a bit more Stone Age than the rest of this forum tbh. I only pop on occasionally, since I enlisted in the navy. I’m not sure why being out of practice means he’s gotten weaker. Are you implying the quote means that being rusty lowers someone’s overall power in canon? Just sort of confused
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:18 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

Wow, you guys on this forum really are living in the stone age eh?  This came out years ago:

I’m a bit more Stone Age than the rest of this forum tbh. I only pop on occasionally, since I enlisted in the navy. I’m not sure why being out of practice means he’s gotten weaker. Are you implying the quote means that being rusty lowers someone’s overall power in canon?  Just sort of confused  

You seem more logical then half the Sidious/Anakin cultists on this site, wasn't really a jab at you so my apologies.

And yes being rusty does imply a lower overall fighting prowess, similarly when Maul returned he wasn't at his TPM levels right away, despite being returned to that level of power.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:22 am
There's also this which puts post prime Maul above Rebels Ahsoka:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/20/30/38/24/ahsoka10.png

Imo as much as I dislike Ahsoka I cannot deny she is powerful; she is likely around Dooku level based on her fight with Vader.  That would put a post prime Maul above Dooku, and prime Maul well above Dooku. Tbh not unsurprising since Maul easily beat Grievous, base Windu's superior and by virtue Dooku's superior, in a duel during SoD:

Dooku was possessed by Talzin and fought Sidious, while Maul easily drove Grievous away.

Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File Remake #070

Tbh this fact file is the main reason I hold Maul as a tier 9, as I hold Grievous as the best duelist in tier 8, let alone Maul easily beating him.

Last edited by iamthatguy on January 27th 2021, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 27th 2021, 11:25 am
does people miss vader is literally confirmed to be light years above both in this continuity still?
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:27 am
The lord of hunger wrote:does people miss vader is literally confirmed to be light years above both in this continuity still?

Do people still use quotes from a toddlers book to justify their wank?  On screen feats render that irrelevant anyway since Rebels Vader is clearly not light years above Rebels Ahoska, who is inferior to post prime Maul, who is inferior to prime Maul.

Your opinion is purely estrogen based.

Last edited by iamthatguy on January 27th 2021, 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

January 27th 2021, 11:28 am
You can hold Anakin over dooku and not place him in sheev tier. Especially in a canon scenario, the gap is pretty heavily inferred to be moderate in size, but I don’t bite into the argument much. To many people set in their ways to really mount a stance against it
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:29 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Jedi_Jesus wrote:You can hold Anakin over dooku and not place him in sheev tier. Especially in a canon scenario, the gap is pretty heavily inferred to be moderate in size, but I don’t bite into the argument much. To many people set in their ways to really mount a stance  against it

This is exactly what makes SW debating cancer. Bunch of grown ass men with fetishes over fictional characters.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

January 27th 2021, 11:31 am
iamthatguy wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:You can hold Anakin over dooku and not place him in sheev tier. Especially in a canon scenario, the gap is pretty heavily inferred to be moderate in size, but I don’t bite into the argument much. To many people set in their ways to really mount a stance  against it

This is exactly what makes SW debating cancer.  Bunch of grown ass men with fetishes over fictional characters.

That’s a fact. It’s why I only really follow DisCanon stuff anymore. So many “die hard debaters” hate even talking about it. It’s easier to have fully fledged conversations
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:33 am
I just like fucking with people when I'm bored tbh lol; love seeing them squirm over their fantasy characters.

Very rarely do I ever get into an engaging SW debate.

Last edited by iamthatguy on January 27th 2021, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 27th 2021, 11:34 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

what argument? Vader should beat Tarkin and his random mercenaries without issue first, then we can speak about this.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

January 27th 2021, 11:35 am
iamthatguy wrote:I just like fucking with people when I'm bored tbh lol; love seeing them squirm over their fantasy characters.

Ha, same. Put ROSRey against canon PT council members and people start freaking out about ST hate😂😂
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:35 am
HellfireUnit wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

what argument? Vader should beat Tarkin and his random mercenaries without issue first, then we can speak about this.

Bro what are you talking about, Vader is confirmed light years above Dooku by a book meant for kindergardeners, of course he ragdolls XD Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 815462187 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 815462187 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 815462187 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 815462187 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 815462187
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

January 27th 2021, 11:36 am
HellfireUnit wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

Vader tanked a non force lightning bolt, then choked tarkin to submission. Tarkin knew he lost😂
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:37 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:I just like fucking with people when I'm bored tbh lol; love seeing them squirm over their fantasy characters.

Ha, same. Put ROSRey against canon PT council members and people start freaking out about ST hate😂😂

Yup lol, it's ridiculous. I don't even like the ST, hell I despise it for ruining Star Wars Canon, but it's undeniable that Kylo is a major powerhouse, and Rey isn't too far behind.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 27th 2021, 11:38 am
iamthatguy wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:does people miss vader is literally confirmed to be light years above both in this continuity still?

Do people still use quotes from a toddlers book to justify their wank?  On screen feats render that irrelevant anyway since Rebels Vader is clearly not light years above Rebels Ahoska, who is inferior to post prime Maul, who is inferior to prime Maul.

Your opinion is purely estrogen based.

if star wars debating is cancer why even coming to this forum in the first place secondly its coming from a book on disney lucasfim press making it c canon so no completly a toddlers book and the vader that book is referring is OT not rebels

not sure why even getting mad over a fact that has been repeated numerous times

are you sure your not certain user of the vine that uses that same insults?
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

January 27th 2021, 11:41 am
iamthatguy wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

Yup lol, it's ridiculous.  I don't even like the ST, hell I despise it for ruining Star Wars Canon, but it's undeniable that Kylo is a major powerhouse, and Rey isn't too far behind.

Actually for the most part, Kylo does okay here. Rey, not so much. Kylo is held generally with the likes of Kirak infilia, dooku, that ballpark. Could he be higher? Eh yeah, but even I don’t place him to much farther up the totem pole. Rey on the other hand, forgot some reason is held at like.... sub Shaak ti level in canon
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:42 am
if star wars debating is cancer why even coming to this forum in the first place secondly its coming from a book on disney lucasfim press making it c canon so no completly a toddlers book and the vader that book is referring is OT not rebels

Cause I like to make people like you squirm.

If it's referring to OT Vader, that only puts Rebels Vader higher since he is confirmed prime in Canon.

not sure why even getting mad over a fact that has been repeated numerous times

If it was a fact, tell me why Vader didn't oneshot Ahsoka, who is sub Rebels Maul, who is sub prime Maul?

are you sure your not certain user of the vine that uses that same insults?

Nope but I've checked out the vine as well, considering making an account to troll them as well. Doesn't seem like there are many SW debaters anymore though so I came here first.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 27th 2021, 11:45 am
becuase ashoka is dooku levels like you said two posts prior?

oh so you literally confirmed your a troll

have a nice day and im pretty sure if you already make it on the vine people already know your there
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:46 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

Yup lol, it's ridiculous.  I don't even like the ST, hell I despise it for ruining Star Wars Canon, but it's undeniable that Kylo is a major powerhouse, and Rey isn't too far behind.

Actually for the most part, Kylo does okay here. Rey, not so much. Kylo is held generally with the likes of Kirak infilia, dooku, that ballpark. Could he be higher? Eh yeah, but even I don’t place him to much farther up the totem pole. Rey on the other hand, forgot some reason is held at like....  sub Shaak ti level in canon

Kylo should be above Dooku, not exactly a small margin either. I mean someone with Skywalker potential and 20+ years of training + the darkside should be rivalling Yoda/Sidious at this point if not outright surpassing them.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:48 am
The lord of hunger wrote:becuase ashoka is dooku levels like you said two posts prior?

oh so you literally confirmed your a troll

What are you even talking about?  How does that make me a troll? She performed better than Dooku did against a stronger Vader.

have a nice day and im pretty sure if you already make it on the vine people already know your there

I don't understand what you're saying, but I probably won't make a vine account anyway tbh, no forum activity SW wise.

Last edited by iamthatguy on January 27th 2021, 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 27th 2021, 11:49 am
you literally said you like to troll by making people like me squirk redneck
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:51 am
The lord of hunger wrote:you literally said you like to troll by making people like me squirk redneck

I said I like to troll you guys because of your estrogen based opinions, not that I am a genuine troll.  I speak fact based arguments, while you speak feelings based arguments.  I could care less who beats who in a fictional universe.

What's up with the redneck/hillbilly insults on this forum as well?? I'm not even white lol.
Primarch
Primarch

January 27th 2021, 11:55 am
Vader was also on a DS nexus when he fought Ahsoka as well.
Dooku solos.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

January 27th 2021, 11:57 am
KingKopecz wrote:Vader was also on a DS nexus when he fought Ahsoka as well.
Dooku solos.

No implication nexuses function the same way in Canon.

Anyway how does Dooku solo when Zonakin, who is << Rebels Vader, destroyed Dooku Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 1648373583 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 2 1648373583
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum