Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Galaxy of Adventures reminds me why I love star wars Empty Galaxy of Adventures reminds me why I love star wars

April 21st 2020, 9:50 am
I've heard people liken it to anime, and I have never watched any so I wouldn't know, but the fresh take and previously unexplored scenes of Kylo massacring the Resistance just lets me know even with an era as boring and uninspired as the sequel trilogy there are still more stories to be told. Just the little things like Ren quelling insurgencies throughout the years maybe fighting a few jedi along the way. The only thing that really can't be salvaged is the RoS because the entire premise is horrible. But I have faith if they keep giving scavenger Rey feats keep giving Kylo cool moments we can look at TFA and TLJ with newer eyes in the years to come.

Does anyone else really love the shorts?
Galan007
Galan007

Galaxy of Adventures reminds me why I love star wars Empty Re: Galaxy of Adventures reminds me why I love star wars

April 21st 2020, 11:15 am
Some of them are pretty good.

My personal favorites are the Palpatine short:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVCO0J7ccMo

And the Skywalker Saga short:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf1cfemeX_U

The Vader ones are also enjoyable.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Galaxy of Adventures reminds me why I love star wars Empty Re: Galaxy of Adventures reminds me why I love star wars

April 21st 2020, 1:05 pm
Yes, the animation is fantastic and the action stellar. I think if they invested a full budget, we could get some serious gold in the vein of the 2003 microseries. People in general seem to be loving these shorts, so it could also be a profitable move for Disney.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 21st 2020, 1:38 pm
Azronger wrote:Yes, the animation is fantastic and the action stellar. I think if they invested a full budget, we could get some serious gold in the vein of the 2003 microseries. People in general seem to be loving these shorts, so it could also be a profitable move for Disney.

Galaxy of Adventures reminds me why I love star wars 1289255181
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 21st 2020, 2:38 pm
@Azronger Agreed. Honestly this is what we should have got instead of Feminist pandering Forces of Destiny
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum