Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DoA
DoA

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Empty Most impressive telekinesis feats in the mythos?

June 29th 2019, 9:11 am
What are some of the best TK feats ever displayed in the mythos?
Strictly environmental TK feats, not based on scaling or displays of relative superiority over other Force users (e.g. X ragdolling Y).
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Empty Re: 10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos

June 29th 2019, 9:15 am
Nihilus's gravity well feat more than likely.
LSDMB
LSDMB

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Empty Re: 10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos

June 29th 2019, 9:15 am
I'd say the destruction of Tahv has to be up there.
DoA
DoA

June 29th 2019, 9:25 am
LSDMB wrote:I'd say the destruction of Tahv has to be up there.

Yeah.

Also the destruction of the Sinkhole Station.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 29th 2019, 10:10 am
The Emperor's burying the Lusankya beneath Coruscant's cityscape.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 29th 2019, 10:28 am
Azronger wrote:The Emperor's burying the Lusankya beneath Coruscant's cityscape.

Was that ever actually confirmed to be TK?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 29th 2019, 10:36 am
I'm ready for another multi-page masterpiece discussing the feat.

My thoughts are that the feat is entirely fictitious.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 29th 2019, 11:59 am
SithArchaeologist wrote:
Azronger wrote:The Emperor's burying the Lusankya beneath Coruscant's cityscape.

Was that ever actually confirmed to be TK?

It's stated the burial (note: note the concealment of the burial, but the burial itself) was "a demonstration of Palpatine's dark side powers."

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Sheev_10

It's stated "the Emperor himself used the dark side of the Force to hide the Lusankya beneath the surface of Coruscant's cityscape"

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Sheev_11

I don't see how you can physically bury or hide an object beneath something by means other than telekinesis, so that's the interpretation I'm going with.

Also, I don't personally care for author statements, but Abel G. Peña compared Palpatine's feat to Exar Kun lifting the Corsair and Darth Nihilus lifting the Ravager in reverse. I think the interesting thing here is that the question wasn't even about Palpatine; the burial of the Lusankya seemingly just happened to be the first thing that came to Peña's mind when the question was asked. I think that's telling.

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Sheev_12

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Sheev_13
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

June 29th 2019, 12:36 pm
Onimi's Citadel feat, Sheev's Lusankya feat, Luke's and Kyp's dovin basal feats, Nihilus' gravity well feat.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 29th 2019, 12:41 pm
Vader blowing up planets is one.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 29th 2019, 1:19 pm
Gᴏᴀᴛ wrote:Onimi's Citadel feat

Pretty sure that was debunked.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 29th 2019, 1:40 pm
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 29th 2019, 4:14 pm
Krayt Dies wrote:Nihilus's gravity well feat more than likely.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 30th 2019, 12:38 am
Kyp and Luke’s dovin basal and Abeloth’s destruction of The city of glass. I would add Anakin’s containment of the Theta storm.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

June 30th 2019, 12:56 am
Krayt Dies wrote:Nihilus's gravity well feat more than likely.

I don't think people understand just how ridiculous this feat actually is.

Nihilus' telekinesis > storms that crushed a planet and smashed ships through the surface of the planet so badly that some of them were within the crust > the full engine power of Republic cruisers which have reactors powerful enough to destroy a planet.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 30th 2019, 1:09 am
And Nihilus > Kun
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 30th 2019, 1:19 am
Literally no one mentioned him. Stop with this terribad trolling.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

June 30th 2019, 5:21 am
We don't know if Palps Lusankya feat is a TK one. I have adress this in my post on CV.
OT: Dovin Basal feat (Luke and Kyp)
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 30th 2019, 11:39 am
Couldn't Sheev have "used the darkside" to conceal Lusanka? Using a type of illusion to hide it?
Bart
Bart

July 6th 2019, 10:33 am
- Luke's dovin basal feat
- Luke's Force wave destroying Chazrach armies
- Luke TK-murderstomping Unu
- Luke pinning Caedus effortlessly
- Luke destroying Caedus's X-Wing
- Luke lifting the boulder in Invasion comics
- Luke throwing a building against Yuuzhan starships and destroying dovin basals
- Luke throwing tons of shit at Nyax
- Luke choking Welk
- Luke destroying Vader's fortress
- Kyp's dovin basal feat
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

July 6th 2019, 12:25 pm
Not the most impressive, but worth mentioning:

Plagueis directing a wave capable of atomising armoured assassins whilst on the verge of unconsciousness, two of three hearts having failed with the third in danger of doing so, and a large chunk of his jaw ripped off, causing major blood loss.
O-Siri
O-Siri

July 6th 2019, 12:35 pm
Also raising Force shield strong enough to stonewall the Maladians after his second subsidiary heart failed "paralyzing him with pain and nearly plunging him into unconsciousness".
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Empty 10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos

August 24th 2019, 2:16 am
1. Environmental
2. Non-environmental / combat

EDIT: feats done with massive amps can be talked about, but should probably not be included in the rankings

Last edited by The Ellimist on August 24th 2019, 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 24th 2019, 2:27 am
Should think about it but number 1 is definitely Anakin restraining Son and Daughter at the same time.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 24th 2019, 2:31 am
I'll post five potential contenders for the environmental sphere. Note this list isn't in order, and I'm not including irrefutably circumstantial feats (e.g. Dorsk 81).

1. Galen Marek atomizing the Salvation -- Ludicrous in both the absolute destructive power to basically atomize the front half of the cruiser seen below and that it was done instantaneously and without any noticeable damage to Starkiller. It's one of those feats no one can really overtly match pound-for-pound.

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Latest?cb=20110712044326

2. Galen Marek tilting a Star Destroyer -- Some try to lowball the feat by acting like the fact he just tilted it as it was already falling isn't impressive, but estimates for a Star Destroyer's mass are still in the hundreds of millions of kilograms. Direct that energy to an army of non-Force users and they should all instantly explode.

3. Rivi Anu lifting up a Star Destroyer -- The feat that breaks Star Wars. By integrating it within scaling chains, all other telekinetic feats become irrelevant, so it's paramount to chalk this up to a moment of Oneness. Note this feat is mentioned in sourcebooks, so the "this is just in an exaggerated medium" argument doesn't work. 

10 Most Impressive TK feats in the mythos Rivi_a10

4. Luke Skywalker moving two dovin basals -- Arguably the most famous feat from the EU. I haven't seen anyone convincingly quantify this feat, but it's clearly meant to be insane, and the fact Luke highlights in The Unifying Force that he largely exhausted himself here not due to the difficulty but of his fear of falling to the dark side is nuts.

5. Abeloth destroying the City of Glass -- Unleashing a Force scream that melted a city of millions of Sith without even fully noticing what was going on is probably the best direct Force feat in the mythos. Luke should be able to scale off the feat to some limited extent, but that's almost impossible to quantify.

Notable mentions to Dooku hurling Sith warships, Anakin holding back the theta storm, Anakin hurling the CIS dreadnaught, and Yoda moving the CIS landing cruisers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum