Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Primarch
Primarch

Rank the TotJ Jedi masters from most powerful to least powerful  Empty Rank the TotJ Jedi masters from most powerful to least powerful

November 6th 2020, 10:43 am
Odan Urr
Vodo Siosk Baas
Thon
Ood Bnar
Arca Jeth
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Rank the TotJ Jedi masters from most powerful to least powerful  Empty Re: Rank the TotJ Jedi masters from most powerful to least powerful

November 6th 2020, 1:07 pm
Baas
Urr
Thon
Jeth
Bnar
Vaelias
Vaelias

Rank the TotJ Jedi masters from most powerful to least powerful  Empty Re: Rank the TotJ Jedi masters from most powerful to least powerful

November 6th 2020, 3:35 pm
Nomi Sundrider
Odan Urr
Thon
Ood Bnar
Vodo Siosk Baas
Arca Jeth
Cay Qel Droma
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

November 6th 2020, 3:39 pm
I'm pretty sure that Cay was never a Master.
The Merchant
The Merchant

November 7th 2020, 12:13 am
Not really enough info to accurately tier them. Surprised everyone here has Arca so low, however. Thon admitted Arcas Battle Meditation is better than his and he was stated to be a great duelist as well in TOTJ Sourcebook. With his battle meditation he dispelled Queen Amanoas sith sorcery that was affecting thousands of soldiers casually.

If I had to rank them with the very little we know:

Nomi (Thon always hyped her up in being one of the greatest Jedi ever)
Vodo Siosk Baas (centuries of experience and powerful enough to make simple sticks stronger than sabers. Dueled Kun in his prime and made Kun sweat, only person to ever give him a challenge)
Odan Urr (1000 years old and a mega master of Sever Force. Studied pretty much everything and even affected Kun with an attack)
Arca Jeth
Thon
Ood Bnar.

Vaelias
Vaelias

November 7th 2020, 12:23 am
The Merchant wrote:Not really enough info to accurately tier them. Surprised everyone here has Arca so low, however. Thon admitted Arcas Battle Meditation is better than his and he was stated to be a great duelist as well in TOTJ Sourcebook. With his battle meditation he dispelled Queen Amanoas sith sorcery that was affecting thousands of soldiers casually.

If I had to rank them with the very little we know:

Nomi (Thon always hyped her up in being one of the greatest Jedi ever)
Vodo Siosk Baas (centuries of experience and powerful enough to make simple sticks stronger than sabers. Dueled Kun in his prime and made Kun sweat, only person to ever give him a challenge)
Odan Urr (1000 years old and a mega master of Sever Force. Studied pretty much everything and even affected Kun with an attack)
Arca Jeth
Thon
Ood Bnar.

What makes you put arca Jeth anywhere near Thon or Bnar
The Merchant
The Merchant

November 7th 2020, 1:07 am
His hype. Thon, while his feat on Ambria is very good, has no real hype besides being another Jedi master and admitted his BM is below Jeths.

We've never seen Ood do anything under his own power nor does he have any hype either. Him becoming one with Ossus was situational, I suppose he blocked a hit fron Kun with a saber.

I can agree Thon being above Arca (even if the very little hype we have is a comparison that suggests Arca>Thon) thanks to his Ambria feat but not Bnar.
Primarch
Primarch

November 7th 2020, 3:12 am
I'll move Jeth above Bnar but below Thon
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 8th 2020, 7:40 am
Urr 
Nomi 
Vodo
Arca
Thon 
Bnar
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum