Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 2 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol

March 19th 2020, 1:40 pm
Going vol
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 2 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol

March 19th 2020, 1:43 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:ok then the count for votes goes like this at the moment: 

vol: 3

outlander : 3

kun : 2 

starkiller: 1 

dooku: 1

There are three Kun votes, with a potential convert....
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

March 19th 2020, 1:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
LoH don’t forget not to create any sock accounts to vote geth now ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 2 4037459623
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 19th 2020, 2:12 pm
throw me down for the opposite of what DC is voting
Gianfi
Gianfi

March 19th 2020, 2:28 pm
Anyone arguing for Farth Tenebrous? I’d like to hear some argument for him, I think he could be a candidate for this spot
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 19th 2020, 2:29 pm
Nice post @LadyKulvax 

I vote Exar Kun
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 19th 2020, 2:40 pm
Gethzerion

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 2 Sheev_sig_3
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

March 19th 2020, 2:51 pm
No idea who to vote.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

March 19th 2020, 3:18 pm
Outlander
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

March 19th 2020, 4:12 pm
Vol
Ziggy
Ziggy

March 19th 2020, 4:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I don't really know much about the KOTFE characters as for Kun there are varying interpretations on the cards : 

1) He's above all bar Sidious of the people Luke faced, which includes Geth at the time.  The latter threatens Palpatino. 

2) He's above Plagueis in his formative years, and likely the entire bane line preceding him

3) He's below prime Plagueis as of the blurb.  Which contends with the first idea, assuming late Palpatine dwarves his younger self and his former master. 

4) The spirit without the body is a pale imitation, meaning Luke's perception of Ghost Kun scales even better to his living self

5) Many articles anoint Kun as "one of the most powerful sith".  Although, he's mentioned in the same vein as Bane, Malak and others who are considered chopped liver by this board due to scaling arguments and Malak's humiliation at the hands of Revan

6) He's described as being "once the most powerful and dangerous of all sith lords".  This could be referring to those active at his time, which despite him not being conceived as a character when the The Complete Star Wars Encyclopaedia was written, wold include Vitiate after eating Nathema. If not, the only other sith you could really consider was Ulic,  which leads me to believe that this quote probably wasn't just referring to "all sith lords" as being those two, but actually those two and all sith lords that came before him.  Indeed many have come to believe that Kun is more powerful than any ancient Sith before him based off this snippet.

7) The Wizards of the Coast say that Malak's power "far" exceeds Kun on the Star Forge which would contend with most of the ideas above and seriously bring many scaling frameworks that have been religiously devoted to in array... if we're to consider both this quote and the ones above true at the same time.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 19th 2020, 4:59 pm
Darth Tenebrous
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 19th 2020, 5:05 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Darth Tenebrous
Why tenebrous lol. Like of all characters, tenebrous?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 19th 2020, 5:08 pm
Because he’s monstrously powerful lol
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 19th 2020, 5:11 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Because he’s monstrously powerful lol
B-Team is a better choice tbh. I mean like, Kun, Vol, Geth, Kueller, Outlander, Dooku, are all contenders, but you're picking the guy that's immensely sub-Plagueis (not that it's a bad thing, but compared to the rest of these guys).
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

March 19th 2020, 5:13 pm
I vote for Vaylin. 
I have already make a case for her power HERE I will add in the coming days an response to Cighal claims and a explanation why she is above Kun or the Outlander.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 19th 2020, 5:14 pm
Everyone you mentioned is immensely sub Plagueis 🇪🇭

Not that Tenebrous is immensely sub Plagueis
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 19th 2020, 5:17 pm
Unless @Praxis or another person voting the Outlander is planning a case, I'll have one ready soon.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 19th 2020, 5:19 pm
@LadyKulvax's Kun case is far more than anything that has been brought to the table, thus far
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 19th 2020, 5:50 pm
might go for TPM maul tbh. i mean, he beat Gui Gon, so
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

March 19th 2020, 6:00 pm
@BoD I do plan on making a case soon.

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #11 - Darish Vol - Page 2 IJgYXn1
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

March 19th 2020, 6:17 pm
xolthol wrote:I vote for Vaylin. 
I have already make a case for her power HERE I will add in the coming days an response to Cighal claims and a explanation why she is above Kun or the Outlander.
Will look forward to it
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 19th 2020, 6:43 pm
Praxis wrote:@BoD I do plan on making a case soon.
Awesome. Looking forward to reading it.
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 19th 2020, 7:41 pm
Outlander
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

March 19th 2020, 8:39 pm
Starkiller.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum