Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader

May 26th 2019, 8:37 pm
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:
The Cosmic Force wrote:Vader solos.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader

May 26th 2019, 8:39 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:
The Cosmic Force wrote:Dooku solos.

Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader - Page 2 1289255181

Seriously though reasons for Vader soloing?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 26th 2019, 8:41 pm
20:40:29
The Cosmic Force wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:
The Cosmic Force wrote:Dooku solos.

Seriously though reasons for Vader soloing?
His infinitely better showing against a dooku tier while 4 years pre prime, Maul aint shit
DoA
DoA

May 26th 2019, 9:02 pm
Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader - Page 2 5070089-1318046255-2016-
Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader - Page 2 1019854026
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 26th 2019, 9:04 pm
GodEmperorTarkin wrote:Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader - Page 2 5070089-1318046255-2016-

Where is that from lol, canon?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 26th 2019, 9:15 pm
@in-sidiousvader

His infinitely better showing against a dooku tier while 4 years pre prime, Maul aint shit

What is this showing against a Dooku tier?
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

May 26th 2019, 9:26 pm
GodEmperorTarkin wrote:Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader - Page 2 5070089-1318046255-2016-

That’s not Legends or canon.
It’s from a Japan only made reimagining
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 26th 2019, 9:44 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:@in-sidiousvader

What is this showing against a Dooku tier?
... ben
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

May 27th 2019, 10:03 am
Caedus and Dooku
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 27th 2019, 2:56 pm
@in-sidiousvader

... ben

Dooku>ROTS Kenobi>Old Ben.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 27th 2019, 8:41 pm

... ben

Dooku>ROTS Kenobi>Old Ben.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 27th 2019, 9:37 pm
SithArchaeologist wrote:

... ben

Ben ~ Mf Kenobi ~ MFV => sheevatine > IH Anakin > Dooku
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

May 28th 2019, 6:55 am
Lol, Vader>Dooku
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 28th 2019, 1:03 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:

... ben

Ben << Mf Kenobi ~ MFV <<< sheevatine < IH Anakin > Dooku

The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 28th 2019, 1:14 pm
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:Lol, Vader>Dooku

Curious to hear your thoughts on this. What puts Vader above Dooku iyo?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 28th 2019, 1:20 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:

... ben

Ben > Mf Kenobi ~ MFV >> KFV >>> Normal Anakin >> sheevatine > IH Anakin > Dooku

The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 28th 2019, 1:50 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:
The Cosmic Force wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:

... ben

Ben << Mf Kenobi ~ MFV <<< KFV >> Normal Anakin < sheevatine < IH Anakin > Dooku

Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

May 29th 2019, 9:35 am
The Cosmic Force wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:Lol, Vader>Dooku

Curious to hear your thoughts on this. What puts Vader above Dooku iyo?
RotJ Vader>ESB Vader>>ANH Vader>=ANH Kenobi~MF Kenobi=MFV>Dooku

Vader honestly seems to possess much more raw power then Dooku. He's also got way better physicals and is a tactical genius. When taking everything into consideration, Vader>Dooku imo
Haggis
Haggis

May 29th 2019, 6:02 pm
Team 1.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 29th 2019, 6:19 pm
@Blade_of_Dorin

All of this needs to be more substantiated tbh. You haven't given me any reasons why:

A) MF Vader is > Dooku.

B) ANH Kenobi is ~ MF Kenobi.

C) ANH Vader is => ANH Kenobi.

Just for clarification, the first two are the major points which require substantiation. The third is just a minor nitpick as I believe ANH Kenobi is => ANH Vader, not the other way round.

SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 30th 2019, 2:18 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:@Blade_of_Dorin

All of this needs to be more substantiated tbh. You haven't given me any reasons why:

A) MF Vader is > Dooku.

Just for clarification, the first two are the major points which require substantiation. The third is just a minor nitpick as I believe ANH Kenobi is => ANH Vader, not the other way round.

There is no reason to think Dooku is>MF Vader. The point is Anakin already beat him on the Invisible Hand, therefore he surpassed him. And after his raid on the Jedi Temple, he had grown much more powerful to the point where he is beyond Dooku's level. This is even backed up by Lucas saying that he was basically on his way to becoming more powerful than Palpatine until Obi Wan screwed that up by cutting of his legs and leaving him to burn. There is no source that states Anakin was so hindered to a point where he could not stomp Kenobi. They were fighting as nearly equals, Anakin got the upperhand for the majority of the fight, but he ended up losing because of his own arrogance (which is a known sith trait).
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 30th 2019, 3:00 pm
@SithSauce

There is no source that states Anakin was so hindered to a point where he could not stomp Kenobi.

We know he was hindered to a degree though and though that degree is unquantifiable the showing is still rendered invalid as there is no way to determine how strong Mustafar Vader actually is. Just because he was approaching a level above Palpatine's in terms of power doesn't mean he's on his level combatively and can use that power effectively in combat.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

May 30th 2019, 10:05 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:@Blade_of_Dorin

A) MF Vader is > Dooku.

A)Not seeing how Dooku>MFV at all, like not one bit

B)I'm still kinda newer to these forums so I'm not sure how to upload images lol. There are scans stating that ANH Kenobi>MF Kenobi, and while I don't necessarily agree, I don't think the gap is very big and that both are pretty close. Hence why I put "~"

C) It is to my belief that Vader wasn't necessarily going all out from the beginning because he wasn't sure how powerful Kenobi had grown or how skilled he was. I think he was being extra cautious and extra defensive because of this. If Vader wasn't playing defensive to try and get a feel for how powerful/skilled Kenobi was, then I do think would have won. Even if this is not true, the two still fought equally and my chain wouldn't be messed up. I do recall watching a video on the fight by Antoine Bandele awhile ago that was rather good imo, I'd recommend checking that out if you want to
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 30th 2019, 10:22 pm
I can help you if you like Dorin, I get doubleteamed in threads would be fun to do it to HP Caedus And Dooku V Maul And Vader - Page 2 4037459623 :&gt;
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 31st 2019, 5:32 am
Caedus should beat Vader after a great fight, while Vader might be his superior in pure power, combatively speaking Caedus has better feats. Throw in his esoteric abilities and Vader’s failure is secured. We have multiple quotes confirming Dooku’s superiority to TPM Maul as of AOTC and there’s no reason to assume Maul surpassed Dooku given the Count had far longer to grow.

Team 1 should take it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum