Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Malgus  vs Luke Skywalker  Empty Darth Malgus vs Luke Skywalker

March 11th 2020, 9:05 pm
Luke as of ESB, Malgus as of Deceived.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Malgus  vs Luke Skywalker  Empty Re: Darth Malgus vs Luke Skywalker

March 11th 2020, 9:11 pm
Probably Malgus. I have yet to see ESB Luke being capable enough to block Force Lightning.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

March 11th 2020, 10:09 pm
Malgus. I can see Luke putting on pressure blade-to-blade, but nothing Malgus couldn't handle. And Luke is hopelessly outmatched in a contest of Force abilities.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 11th 2020, 10:11 pm
Malgus. He'd do a lot better against Vader than Luke did.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

March 11th 2020, 10:17 pm
As of Deceived? Luke wins.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

March 12th 2020, 9:34 am
Malgus without a doubt
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 12th 2020, 12:35 pm
Malgus kills him before he has a chance to really adapt
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 12th 2020, 12:40 pm
Yeah I mean Onslaught is a better fight but Luke is just better, faster, stronger, more adept with a blade. His "instantaneous learning in battle" is basically a hax for dealing with dedicated form 5 users like Malgus. He's already had this fight against someone very similar but better in every way
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 12th 2020, 1:00 pm
However Vader didn't possess the Force Lightning ability and what makes you think Luke can block it?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 12th 2020, 1:04 pm
KelDorianUnit wrote:However Vader didn't possess the Force Lightning ability and what makes you think Luke can block it?

A lightsaber can block it, and Luke is savy enough to use one, furthermore Luke did momentarily block Sheev's lightning, also a force barrier can block lightning, but I agree luke's "force virginity" is a damper on some of Malgus's more non Vader abilities
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

March 12th 2020, 3:01 pm
> Korriban wrote:
KelDorianUnit wrote:However Vader didn't possess the Force Lightning ability and what makes you think Luke can block it?

A lightsaber can block it, and Luke is savy enough to use one, furthermore Luke did momentarily block Sheev's lightning, also a force barrier can block lightning, but I agree luke's "force virginity" is a damper on some of Malgus's more non Vader abilities
RotJ Luke briefly defended against Palpatine's lightning. This is ESB Luke. The gap between the two is pretty significant. There's no indication ESB Luke can adequately defend against lightning
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 12th 2020, 3:26 pm
Underachiever599 wrote:
> Korriban wrote:

RotJ Luke briefly defended against Palpatine's lightning. This is ESB Luke. The gap between the two is pretty significant. There's no indication ESB Luke can adequately defend against lightning

Well like I said Lightsaber and force barriers work against lightning, I used ROTJ Luke because he basically tells himself after he gets shocked "huh, If it's force generated it can be force repelled?" and if that scenario were to play out I have no doubt that Luke would just think to himself the same thing and bat those bolts aside. But my main point of contention was the fact he has a lightsaber to defend against it anyway.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 12th 2020, 3:32 pm
Luke was barely able to fend off a fraction of ROTJ Sidious' full power that wasn't even trying to kill him. No reason to think Malgus' full power lightning wouldn't overwhelm him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum