Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan

March 10th 2020, 9:37 am
Geistalt wrote:Also, I find it ironic that you rely on a 2008 quote from TCSWE to determine/judge who was responsible for Ood Bnar's death and how battles unfolded, citing its recency for your reason to use it instead of a prior source, but deny The Complete Star Wars Visual Dictionary's statement that was re-published in 2012 that Sidious was "the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power" when everyone else (or at least Azronger, Ellimist, and myself) uses it to decide/infer that Sidious was explicitly stronger than Kun.

I don't use that quote as definitive proof
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan

March 10th 2020, 9:39 am
ILS wrote:Cracking Nightsister wank, Gromit!

Geth seems to be a serious contender. Is she as potent off-Dathomir? That will determine whether or not I throw her my vote.

The Emperor was afraid of her leaving Dathomir, specifically.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

March 10th 2020, 10:05 am
KelDorianUnit wrote:
Also OT: Revan again. If he could just enter the list already I could start voting on other characters smh

Or you can vote for better characters such as Gethzerion instead of lost causes like Revan  ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 1019854026
I will vote for better characters once Disney makes them, so far Revan is already due to be on the list since the last two spots ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 1076326320
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 10th 2020, 10:55 am
Cheth wrote:
KelDorianUnit wrote:
Also OT: Revan again. If he could just enter the list already I could start voting on other characters smh

Or you can vote for better characters such as Gethzerion instead of lost causes like Revan  ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 1019854026
I will vote for better characters once Disney makes them, so far Revan is already due to be on the list since the last two spots ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 1076326320
There are better characters than the version of Revan you're voting for.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 10th 2020, 11:00 am
Azronger wrote:

Geth seems to be a serious contender. Is she as potent off-Dathomir? That will determine whether or not I throw her my vote.

Geth is to OT Sheev what Talzin is to SoD.

Geth gets my vote for now. Should be higher tbh.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

March 10th 2020, 11:16 am
Gethzerion, as i have been saying since number 8
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 10th 2020, 11:19 am
ILS wrote:
Azronger wrote:

Geth is to OT Sheev what Talzin is to SoD.

Geth gets my vote for now. Should be higher tbh.
agreed, but then again, we somehow have windu below plagueis even though his super theoretical amp is still at play lol
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 10th 2020, 11:25 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:Gethzerion, as i have been saying since number 8
Kun is directly above Geth as of JA. Thus he should be ranked first, no?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 10th 2020, 11:31 am
IG wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:Gethzerion, as i have been saying since number 8
Kun is directly above Geth as of JA. Thus he should be ranked first, no?
Well yes, but i dont think we can rank his spirit, and only his alive self. But his alive self is canonically below ROTS Sidious as well. Statements that say that alive Kun >>> spirit Kun are good and all, but very also contradictory to the lore.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

March 10th 2020, 11:34 am
ROTS Sheev quotes aren't absolute per Leland and the quotes themselves aren't OOU Legends sources covering all of history. So, IG is absolutely correct.
Bart
Bart

March 10th 2020, 11:47 am
Gethzerion ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 3344068304
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

March 10th 2020, 11:52 am
I don't have any stake in any of these Sidious vs ancient Sith debates, but nothing is absolute in in the Star Wars universe except the movies and animated shows. What Leland means by things not being absolute is that nothing in the EU is immovable canon because retconns can happen, but that in itself doesn't render quotes invalid.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 10th 2020, 12:27 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
changing my vote to gethzerion  ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 3344068304
lol at the kun wank
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

March 10th 2020, 12:43 pm
Voting Gethzerion.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 10th 2020, 1:37 pm
Switching my vote to Geth for now. Even with as little as I know about the NJO era, there's far too much going for that case.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 10th 2020, 2:04 pm
@Azronger Why Tenebrous, of all PT characters? I'd think Dooku, or Kenobi would be better picks.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 10th 2020, 2:43 pm
Alright, I’m going back with Revan.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 10th 2020, 3:09 pm
Geth
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

March 10th 2020, 3:39 pm
I’ll wait to see who are the serious contenders, since the person I would vote for doesn’t really have a chance.
Geistalt
Geistalt

March 10th 2020, 6:21 pm
I'd like to know who that is.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 10th 2020, 6:34 pm
@Geistalt Probably Dooku.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 10th 2020, 6:41 pm
IG wrote:@Geistalt Probably Dooku.
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #10 - Revan - Page 4 Dooku_10
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

March 10th 2020, 7:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@LadyKulvax Everyone can see your posts from earlier in the thread so there is no need to clog the thread with the same posts continuously. Removed the repeated posts.
AncientPower
AncientPower

March 10th 2020, 7:23 pm
Now the mods are interfering. Exar Kun is canonically and demonstratably > Gethzerion. Provide a case against this instead of spamming her name please because thus far I've seen nothing at all besides anti-character bias for a reason.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 10th 2020, 7:27 pm
AP bro, baby, honey, darling, dear, homie, my boi, ma girl, the man, the legend. Please stop copy paste quoting your Kun case in every thread. Just provide a link my dude
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum