Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Mara Jade (prime) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Mara Jade (prime) vs Darth Vader

March 1st 2020, 1:55 pm
ISV, that case was good lol.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Mara Jade (prime) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Mara Jade (prime) vs Darth Vader

March 1st 2020, 1:57 pm
I suppose a quote mentioning she has raw power > Kyp Durron isn’t enough substantiation of growth?

Quote?

If that were true, she wouldn't have needed cheap tricks or several advantages to beat LOTF Jacen, nor would she have admitted he was too powerful for him and he wouldn't have also suggested this:

"Meanwhile, Mara was challenging him…. Thinking she was still an A-list assassin and thinking she could take someone who had complete mastery of the Force. She was a superb assassin, but her Force skills were crude compared to his own.”

-

“Fine. If I can get him in a confined space, he can’t use all his Force skills, but I can make the most of what I’ve got. She decided to make her way into the maze of buried passages and get Jacen to follow her.”

She’s pretty much > all of NJO bar Luke and Caedus as a combatant tbh.

Combat skills don't translate to raw power.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 1:58 pm
Hmmmm yes
Mara Jade (prime) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Screen27
Vader ~ Royal guards << Imperial sentinels and Vill goir who connects to Durron.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 2:00 pm
@BoD Mara is described as “Luke Skywalker’s most powerful ally”. Logically that includes Kyp Durron as it’s in the YVW, where he has his dovin basal shit. It’s entirely possible that Mid-Lotf Jacen has raw power in excess of mid-NJO Kyp too. You’ve also not substantiated why Vader > Sacrifice Jacen. Consider also that Mara literally nearly killed Jacen before he used an illusion to stun her and stab her with a poisoned dart.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 2:03 pm
Mara is described as “Luke Skywalker’s most powerful ally”. Logically that includes Kyp Durron as it’s in the YVW, where he has his dovin basal shit.

I'd like the source, if it's all the same to you.

You’ve also not substantiated why Vader > Sacrifice Jacen. 

Strawman argument. I wasn't arguing Vader > Sacrifice Jacen

Consider also that Mara literally nearly killed Jacen before he used an illusion to stun her and stab her with a poisoned dart.

Which I contextualised here:

Spoiler:
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

March 1st 2020, 8:01 pm
Vader stomps.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum