Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Prime Outlander and Unchained Vaylinvs SWTOR Vitiate and SoR Revan Empty Prime Outlander and Unchained Vaylinvs SWTOR Vitiate and SoR Revan

March 1st 2020, 8:31 am
Standard rules
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Prime Outlander and Unchained Vaylinvs SWTOR Vitiate and SoR Revan Empty Re: Prime Outlander and Unchained Vaylinvs SWTOR Vitiate and SoR Revan

March 1st 2020, 8:48 am
Outlander >= Revan and Vaylin > Vitiate tbh.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Prime Outlander and Unchained Vaylinvs SWTOR Vitiate and SoR Revan Empty Re: Prime Outlander and Unchained Vaylinvs SWTOR Vitiate and SoR Revan

March 1st 2020, 9:19 am
Team 2. Vitiate can probably take Vaylin, and though I'm not sure on who wins out of Revan and Outlander, I don't think it matters, because Vitiate can assist Revan once he's done with Vaylin.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

March 1st 2020, 9:20 am
IG wrote:Outlander >= Revan and Vaylin > Vitiate tbh.
How is Revan>Vitiate?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 9:21 am
Outlander is the MVP here but both Revan and Vitiate have better mastery than Vaylin, which means whoever wins there helps the other defeat the Outlander.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 9:22 am
@DarthAdi What do you mean by that? I have the two as equals in raw power. Where did I suggest otherwise?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 9:23 am
DarthAdi wrote:
IG wrote:Outlander >= Revan and Vaylin > Vitiate tbh.
How is Revan>Vitiate?

When did IG say Revan > Vitiate in his post? Unless you're gathering that from his comparisons with Outlander and Vaylin, but fyi, IG has Vaylin > Outlander.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 9:25 am
...He literally has "Outlander >= Revan and Vaylin > Vitiate" in that post.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 9:26 am
BoD wrote:...He literally has "Outlander >= Revan and Vaylin > Vitiate" in that post.
And I also have Vaylin > Outlander...
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 9:28 am
So you're talking overall, I assume?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 9:29 am
BoD wrote:So you're talking overall, I assume?
Yeah. Vaylin's raw power advantage is enough that I doubt Outlander can really make up for it.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 9:33 am
I disagree but fair enough.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

March 1st 2020, 9:42 am
IG wrote:
BoD wrote:...He literally has "Outlander >= Revan and Vaylin > Vitiate" in that post.
And I also have Vaylin > Outlander...
Ah, fair enough. So you think Valk helped the Outlander when he killed Vaylin? I'm just curious as i don't know much about KOTET/KOTFE.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum