Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Revan, unchained Vaylin & SWTOR Vitiate vs ROTJ Sidious Empty Revan, unchained Vaylin & SWTOR Vitiate vs ROTJ Sidious

January 9th 2020, 1:31 pm
Prime for team.

Sidious has prior knowledge but no prep.

Fight to the death.

Who wins?

R1: Sabers (Vitiate can't walk into Sheev's lightsaber).
R2: Force.
R3: All out.

Last edited by BoD on January 9th 2020, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Revan, unchained Vaylin & SWTOR Vitiate vs ROTJ Sidious Empty Re: Revan, unchained Vaylin & SWTOR Vitiate vs ROTJ Sidious

January 9th 2020, 2:07 pm
Only category they really have a chance in is sabers. I doubt that they can beat ROTJ Sidious at all though. Only one that isn't oneshotted is Revan, who stays in for about 20 seconds.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Revan, unchained Vaylin & SWTOR Vitiate vs ROTJ Sidious Empty Re: Revan, unchained Vaylin & SWTOR Vitiate vs ROTJ Sidious

January 9th 2020, 2:08 pm
R1: Team. Sheev may be stronger or faster, but he isnt blitzing any of them, much less dealing with all 3 at the same time.

R2: Sheev teleporting, mind fucking, draining, illusioning, electrocuting, spinning; it just seems too much for them. He wins.

R3: Sheev. His force advantage can overcome their close quarters advantage.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 9th 2020, 2:19 pm
Sidious stomps all three rounds.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2020, 2:21 pm
This should not be a thread, like I am trying to be more fair to TOR characters as I am more fair with Vader, Dooku, and the like, yet I've consistently run into the problem of realizing that aside from Kun, every single one sucks on so many levels and has anti feats that are ignored because of dick sucking insects like that of an Ant colony
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 9th 2020, 2:23 pm
Isv wrote:This should not be a thread, like I am trying to be more fair to TOR characters as I am more fair with Vader, Dooku, and the like, yet I've consistently run into the problem of realizing that aside from Kun, every single one sucks on so many levels and has anti feats that are ignored because of dick sucking insects like that of an Ant colony
Depends which TOR characters you mean. Revan, the Outlander, Vaylin, Valkorion/Vitiate, Malgus, Marr, etc. all have some pretty great feats, and at least 3 of those people are > the likes of Vader and Dooku.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2020, 2:35 pm
@HellfireUnit: Remind me again how Sidious is winning this in sabers? He hasn’t touched one for 23 years or so, and that amount of time plummeted Kenobi from his rots self to ANH Vader level.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 9th 2020, 2:48 pm
I have no idea how to compare saber skills between eras, but in the Force, Palpatine is in another league. The team doesn't really stand a chance here.

Level Seven
Level Seven

January 9th 2020, 3:03 pm
Azronger wrote:I have no idea how to compare saber skills between eras, but in the Force, Palpatine is in another league. The team doesn't really stand a chance here.
It's why I'm always confused when people say someone like Obi-Wan is more skilled than Arcann. Someone like Mace, Anakin or Yoda who have accolades as well as feats I can understand.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 9th 2020, 3:11 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:@HellfireUnit: Remind me again how Sidious is winning this in sabers? He hasn’t touched one for 23 years or so, and that amount of time plummeted Kenobi from his rots self to ANH Vader level.
There’s a quote saying, iirc, that ROTJ Sidious is just as capable as Yoda/Mace, so in his case he didn’t really diminish in lightsaber skill, unlike Kenobi. I’ll see if I can find it btw.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2020, 3:58 pm
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:
Azronger wrote:I have no idea how to compare saber skills between eras, but in the Force, Palpatine is in another league. The team doesn't really stand a chance here.
It's why I'm always confused when people say someone like Obi-Wan is more skilled than Arcann. Someone like Mace, Anakin or Yoda who have accolades as well as feats I can understand.

Obi-Wan’s leagues higher than Arcann in sabers...
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 9th 2020, 4:05 pm
r1: team
r2 and 3: sidious
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 9th 2020, 5:23 pm
Maks Leem wrote:

Obi-Wan’s leagues higher than Arcann in sabers...
Which he shouldn't be since Arcann's dominated the Outlander in skill then matched his much more powerful chapter 16 self, stalemated Vaylin, and given late KOTET Outlander a decent fight despite his substantial power advantage.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2020, 6:50 pm
🇪🇭
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 9th 2020, 7:04 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:@HellfireUnit: Remind me again how Sidious is winning this in sabers? He hasn’t touched one for 23 years or so, and that amount of time plummeted Kenobi from his rots self to ANH Vader level.

Except that he has touched a saber more than once? 🇪🇭
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2020, 7:08 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:

He hasn't used his saber since ROTS lmao. The gap between ROTS and ROTJ is 23 years. Mathematics.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 9th 2020, 7:18 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:

He hasn't used his saber since ROTS lmao. The gap between ROTS and ROTJ is 23 years. Mathematics.

TFU, and the time where he blitzed 3 Jedi once again with his sabers.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2020, 7:19 pm
He actually killed some Jedi post ROTS but close enough
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2020, 7:21 pm
Isv wrote:This should not be a thread, like I am trying to be more fair to TOR characters as I am more fair with Vader, Dooku, and the like, yet I've consistently run into the problem of realizing that aside from Kun, every single one sucks on so many levels and has anti feats that are ignored because of dick sucking insects like that of an Ant colony
Depends which TOR characters you mean. Revan, the Outlander, Vaylin, Valkorion/Vitiate, Malgus, Marr, etc. all have some pretty great feats, and at least 3 of those people are > the likes of Vader and Dooku.
Okay I'll ignore the fact you didn't understand who "everyone" meant, but that aside let me call into question the supposed great feat Darth Marr possesses? If you post him beating someone droids I will lose faith in humanity and commit tfu shaak ti
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 9th 2020, 7:35 pm
I just gotta ask, but the whole "Sidious has diminished in sabers" bit. Ok...can you prove that? Or is it just speculation? If it's the latter, I don't see how that argument can hold up because it's not much of an argument.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 9th 2020, 7:59 pm
Isv wrote:
Okay I'll ignore the fact you didn't understand who "everyone" meant, but that aside let me call into question the supposed great feat Darth Marr possesses? If you post him beating someone droids I will lose faith in humanity and commit tfu shaak ti
Scales off Malgus, who scales around the level of the act 3 strike team. There's also Vitiate viewing him as a pretty major threat to his power. 

I assume you concede that Revan, Vaylin, etc. don't suck, then?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 9th 2020, 8:26 pm
BoD wrote:
Isv wrote:
Scales off Malgus, who scales around the level of the act 3 strike team. There's also Vitiate viewing him as a pretty major threat to his power. 

I assume you concede that Revan, Vaylin, etc. don't suck, then?
Sorry sir misrecognition, you said FEATS, not scaling. Please try again
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 9th 2020, 8:29 pm
It's almost as though I was referring to more than one person when I said "all have some pretty great feats". Alright, let's take Marr out of the debate for now. What about the others?
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

January 9th 2020, 8:30 pm
@Azronger lock this. This shouldn’t exist.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 9th 2020, 8:32 pm
Edited it massively. Switched Arcann and Malgus out for Vaylin and Vitiate.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum