Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious Empty Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious

February 2nd 2020, 2:37 am
Same starting conditions as the Revan novel fight.
Ash
Ash

Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious Empty Re: Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious

February 2nd 2020, 12:21 pm
The team wins
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious Empty Re: Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious

February 2nd 2020, 12:27 pm
Post boost prolly takes it, Revan soloes pre boost
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

February 2nd 2020, 12:32 pm
Sidious obliterates
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 2nd 2020, 12:39 pm
Revan isn't soloing pre-boost. Sidious wins.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 2nd 2020, 2:27 pm
sidious wins 

meetra gets the fisto treatment 

scourge gets the kolar treatment 

revan gets the plagueis treatment
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 3rd 2020, 3:40 pm
T3 solos
Corvinus
Corvinus

February 3rd 2020, 5:44 pm
Sidious wins, boost or no boost.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 3rd 2020, 5:49 pm
@Corvinus: Why?
Corvinus
Corvinus

February 3rd 2020, 5:50 pm
@IG Why are you singling me out?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 3rd 2020, 5:53 pm
I'm not? I opened a thread and responded to somebody. Lmfao. By that logic Azronger or DC (when he was here) were/are both singling me out.
Corvinus
Corvinus

February 3rd 2020, 5:56 pm
@IG You specifically tagged me. I don't know what Azronger or DC have done to you in the past, or how it's relevant.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 3rd 2020, 5:57 pm
You were the user directly above me. I meant that people responding to me in a thread that disagree. DC and Az were examples of people that disagree with me quite often, just random names thrown out.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 4th 2020, 1:47 am
Sidious stomps.
Bergmar
Bergmar

June 20th 2020, 1:48 pm
Revan solo
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

June 20th 2020, 2:01 pm
Bergmar wrote:Revan solo

Reasons?
Bergmar
Bergmar

June 20th 2020, 2:43 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Reasons?

He is the Heart of the Force. He stomped Nyriss (most powerful sith of the dark council and entire sith empire, except the Emperor), who stomped Meetra (which alone killed a hundred Sith at the Malachor Academy). He fought with Vitiate, who absorbed all life on the planet, and lost after a long time, and not immediately. He was able redirect forcelightning with hands, like Yoda. I would say that Revan is kind of chosen one of the Old Republic era.

My opinion is:

Revan Reborn>Traya>Sidious(RotS)>Nyriss>Meetra>>>Scourge.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

June 23rd 2020, 11:00 am
Bergmar wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:
Reasons?

He is the Heart of the Force. He stomped Nyriss (most powerful sith of the dark council and entire sith empire, except the Emperor), who stomped Meetra (which alone killed a hundred Sith at the Malachor Academy). He fought with Vitiate, who absorbed all life on the planet, and lost after a long time, and not immediately. He was able redirect forcelightning with hands, like Yoda. I would say that Revan is kind of chosen one of the Old Republic era.

My opinion is:

Revan Reborn>Traya>Sidious(RotS)>Nyriss>Meetra>>>Scourge.

The Revan wank is hard in this one.
Bergmar
Bergmar

June 23rd 2020, 2:24 pm
Darth Nihilus wrote:

The Revan wank is hard in this one.

Did you asked him personally?
Lord Eon
Lord Eon

June 24th 2020, 2:45 am
Palpatine
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

June 24th 2020, 4:40 am
The Strike Team.

Revan (Reborn) is absolutely capable of challenging Palpatine on his own. His incredible RAW POWER and his incredible defensive techniques by extension, his rather (unique) ability to draw strength from the Light and the Dark at the same time to his advantage, as well as his remarkable Battle Precognition which enabled him to predict duelings moves with extreme clarity - is a RARE combination of talents in a single individual which even Yoda not had.

As established in the following thread: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t3519-vaylin-vs-yoda

Tenebrae produce most lethal expressions of Force Lightning by far. If Yoda were in Revan shoe's, he would have been TOAST as well.

The others are very likely to reinforce Revan's chances against Palpatine. T3-M4 was able to score a hit on Tenebrae, but its bad luck was that Meetra Surik and Lord Scourge were not nearby.

Comparing Kit Fisto to Meetra Surik and Agen Kolar to Lord Scourge is a laugh-worthy proposition. Neither of the former two of PT era had much experience with Sith; much of their opposition were the Battle Droids. Fisto held his own against a disoriented General Grievous for a while but had to give up when Magnaguards arrived. Kolar bested Quinlan Vos in Legends continuity but this does not tell us much in regards to both, only that Kolar is above-average. Vos is much stronger and capable in Canon continuity instead.

Surik is not a joke, she was capable of handling powerful Force-users on her own. For example: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t3336-meetra-surik-versus-vrook-lamar

Although, she had company in taking care of Darth Nihilus, she was able to defeat Darth Sion and Darth Traya respectively - very impressive credentials. Darth Traya was more LETHAL and CAPABLE than Count Dooku to begin with. Surik's loss to Darth Nyriss is/was due to the latter's incredible speed and battle acumen, but this does not suggest that Surik will loose to every notable Lord of the Sith in a fight.

Surik could actually strike at Tenebrae (The Sith Emperor) from AFAR with her telekinetically-controlled lightsaber throw, but she chose to save Revan instead. A monumental miscalculation I would say, but she was in a dilemma (she could either save Revan or strike at the Emperor). The Emperor could cheat death, therefore, saving Revan was better decision. Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious 1668617588

Lord Scourge was an EXPERT SWORDSMAN as well, and one of the finest graduates produced by the Sith Academy in a while. He was able to cope with tough situations well enough even when he was at a disadvantage, and when he would be in solid frame of mind, he had a rare talent up his sleeve:

"I have studied your records from the Academy and observed your battle with the mercenaries in my courtyard," she said at last. "You have a special gift. You do not just feed on the raw emotions of your foe; you gorge yourself on them. You feast on their primal fear. It amplifies your hate and anger. It fuels the power of the Force. It transforms you into an instrument of death and destruction."

Scourge nodded. Battling a living foe was intoxicating; with each attack and counter he felt a rush of heat coursing through his veins, energizing and empowering him. Yet he had felt almost none of that at the UDM plant. "When I fought the security droid, there was nothing to grab on to. It was cold. Empty."

Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan

While I do not think that T3-M4, Surik and Lord Scourge are equipped to handle Palpatine on their own, but they can be DEADLY in SUPPORTIVE CONTEXT, and Revan would ENABLE them to undermine Palpatine while he does the heavy-lifting.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 24th 2020, 5:18 am
Pre or post boost? If the former, team wins, if the latter, probably Sidious.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 24th 2020, 6:47 am
Pre-boost Sidious is still canonically more powerful than Vitiate, and much more skilled. He isn't losing to this team.

June 24th 2020, 6:57 am
Azronger wrote:Pre-boost Sidious is still canonically more powerful than Vitiate, and much more skilled. He isn't losing to this team.

So in the canon there is no logic. He cannot be stronger than the one who devoured an entire planet into himself.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

June 24th 2020, 7:44 am
Bergmar wrote:
Azronger wrote:Pre-boost Sidious is still canonically more powerful than Vitiate, and much more skilled. He isn't losing to this team.

So in the canon there is no logic. He cannot be stronger than the one who devoured an entire planet into himself.
That’s like saying that |THIS| car is faster than the second car because it has crashed into a tree  Revan Reborn, T3, Meetra and Scourge vs. TPM Sidious 1220391476
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum