Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

General Grievous (RotS) vs. Cin Drallig Empty General Grievous (RotS) vs. Cin Drallig

February 1st 2020, 5:47 am
Who wins?
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

General Grievous (RotS) vs. Cin Drallig Empty Re: General Grievous (RotS) vs. Cin Drallig

February 1st 2020, 5:49 am
Grievous
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

General Grievous (RotS) vs. Cin Drallig Empty Re: General Grievous (RotS) vs. Cin Drallig

February 1st 2020, 7:47 am
Drallig’s quick death against KFV wasn’t really a bad feat, considering he was facing a Yoda+ level opponent, and it’s fairly impressive given he lasted a few blows, not to mention that he’s >Shaak Ti in sabers. However, that’s not enough to beat Grievus, even with that statement from Dooku.
Corvinus
Corvinus

February 1st 2020, 9:36 am
Grievous is too much for Drallig.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 1st 2020, 1:21 pm
Rots game Drallig stomps
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 1st 2020, 3:26 pm
Grievous
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 1st 2020, 3:29 pm
Dooku believed that Cin had the ability to beat the General, but Grievous has better feats. Grievous takes it.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

February 1st 2020, 5:40 pm
Grievous has better feats, but I'd say it's more due to a sheer lack of feats from Drallig. Drallig was supposedly the most dangerous foe Anakin had to face in the Jedi Temple, and if anything from the game is to be believed, he put up a very decent fight against Anakin before being defeated. On-screen in the movie, we see the two exchange a few blows, but we don't actually see Drallig's death on-screen. I'd say Drallig briefly holding his own against KFV is easily comparable to almost anything Grievous has done. The only Grievous feat I can think of that might outclass Drallig's is his brief encounter with Mace, where he imitated Windu's Vaapad after only a short exchange, iirc. Either way, this isn't going to be a stomp for either combatant. I'm inclined to give it to Grievous due to the Mace feat, but I can easily see Drallig winning too. 

Honestly, it's a real shame we never see Drallig doing more. He deserved more use in the EU and TCW.
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

February 1st 2020, 10:48 pm
Grievous carves out Drallig's heart 
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

February 2nd 2020, 12:08 am
Dooku doesn't seem to agree with the idea of Grevious clobbering Drallig
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

February 2nd 2020, 1:16 pm
KingofBlades wrote:Dooku doesn't seem to agree with the idea of Grevious clobbering Drallig

Dooku also thought that Grevious would have issues with Obi-Wan, yet he overloaded his defences while seriously wounded and near stalemated one of the other people that was mentioned on that list, Mace who is by any metric far above Drallig
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

February 2nd 2020, 3:22 pm
Decaf_Beverages wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:Dooku doesn't seem to agree with the idea of Grevious clobbering Drallig

Dooku also thought that Grevious would have issues with Obi-Wan, yet he overloaded his defences while seriously wounded and near stalemated one of the other people that was mentioned on that list, Mace who is by any metric far above Drallig

Not whilst he was seriously wounded, you’re combining continuities. The Dark Lord trilogy Grievous overloaded Kenobi’s defences, and that was prime Grievous. OCW continuity Grievous was injured, but he never overloaded Kenobi’s defences
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 2nd 2020, 3:40 pm
"Power moves served you well on Hypori against Jedi such as Daakman Barrek and Tarr Seir. But I pity you should you have to face off against any of the Council Masters." He called into hand his courtly, curve-handled lightsaber and drew a rapid X in the air - - a Makashi flourish. "Do I need to demonstrate what responses you can expect from Cin Drallig or Obi-Wan Kenobi? From Mace Windu or, stars help you, Yoda?" 

Grievous isn't stomping him.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

February 2nd 2020, 3:51 pm
Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if Grievous concealed his true skill around Dooku, with the intention of one day rebelling. Thinking face emoji
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

February 3rd 2020, 12:42 pm
Drallig, excellent duel.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 3rd 2020, 12:49 pm
Darthnygaxfan takes this
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 3rd 2020, 12:49 pm
Spoiler:
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

February 3rd 2020, 1:08 pm
Grievous.
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

February 3rd 2020, 2:19 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
Decaf_Beverages wrote:

Not whilst he was seriously wounded, you’re combining continuities. The Dark Lord trilogy Grievous overloaded Kenobi’s defences, and that was prime Grievous. OCW continuity Grievous was injured, but he never overloaded Kenobi’s defences

I have no idea what your on about. OCW and Dark Lord trilogy have no significant contradictions that I know of aside from the mace fight.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

February 3rd 2020, 3:55 pm
That’s your problem then. If you wanna play picnic hour then continue to do so but just know we’re in the sausage hour territory
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum