Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

AotC Obi-Wan & RotJ Luke vs AotC Dooku Empty AotC Obi-Wan & RotJ Luke vs AotC Dooku

January 30th 2020, 12:20 pm
Luke replaces AotC Anakin's position when he and Obi-Wan find Dooku in the Geonosis hangar. Luke's at full strength and in character. What happens?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

AotC Obi-Wan & RotJ Luke vs AotC Dooku Empty Re: AotC Obi-Wan & RotJ Luke vs AotC Dooku

January 30th 2020, 12:26 pm
Kenobi was no match for Dooku while ROTJ Luke is capped below AOTC Anakin, who in his normal state cannot beat Dooku. The count wins.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

AotC Obi-Wan & RotJ Luke vs AotC Dooku Empty Re: AotC Obi-Wan & RotJ Luke vs AotC Dooku

January 30th 2020, 12:29 pm
So... AotC is really better than RotJ Luke?

I feel sorry for Luke.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 30th 2020, 12:39 pm
Well there’s a quote saying so from Pablo Hidalgo, who also appears to speak on Lucas’ behalf. Though I guess you can argue the quote might be referring to ROTS Anakin, which I still find unlikely given that it’s referring to Anakin “as a young man”  and that ROTS was still in the works at the time. It is also true that ROTJ Vader is beyond his ESB iteration, but I don’t think the gap is huge.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 30th 2020, 1:03 pm
Luke solos ignore the traitor cilghals words
The Witness
The Witness

January 30th 2020, 1:11 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:Well there’s a quote saying so from Pablo Hidalgo, who also appears to speak on Lucas’ behalf. Though I guess you can argue the quote might be referring to ROTS Anakin, which I still find unlikely given that it’s referring to Anakin “as a young man”  and that ROTS was still in the works at the time. It is also true that ROTJ Vader is beyond his ESB iteration, but I don’t think the gap is huge.
Anakin was 23 in ROTS so he was still a young man
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 30th 2020, 1:26 pm
im not sure about the quote itself, but isnt there a quote that says that luke => prime kenobi?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

January 30th 2020, 1:31 pm
The Witness wrote:
MasterCilghal wrote:Well there’s a quote saying so from Pablo Hidalgo, who also appears to speak on Lucas’ behalf. Though I guess you can argue the quote might be referring to ROTS Anakin, which I still find unlikely given that it’s referring to Anakin “as a young man”  and that ROTS was still in the works at the time. It is also true that ROTJ Vader is beyond his ESB iteration, but I don’t think the gap is huge.
Anakin was 23 in ROTS so he was still a young man

Pabolo also made this statement in 2003, while RotS was being filmed, so he's obviously referring to RotS Anakin.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

January 30th 2020, 1:59 pm
It’s self-evident anyway.

Regardless, Dooku stomps.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 30th 2020, 2:08 pm
Luke solos
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 30th 2020, 2:17 pm
luke isnt beating him, but he aint getting stomped either
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

January 30th 2020, 3:31 pm
Do you reckon Luke will blindly bullrush Dooku like Anakin did?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 30th 2020, 4:42 pm
hmm i think it depends. luke hasnt fought anyone like dooku before, while dooku has fought tons of 'lukes' in his life
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

January 31st 2020, 3:52 pm
I think Luke might be able to solo as much as I hate to admit it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum