Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader

January 25th 2020, 5:47 pm
DarthAdi wrote:That Fallen Order quote is retarted and should be ignored. Sidious is more powerfull than Vader even in canon.
the new trilogy makes this very clear
FireStarLord73194
FireStarLord73194

Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader

January 25th 2020, 5:53 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
DarthAdi wrote:That Fallen Order quote is retarted and should be ignored. Sidious is more powerfull than Vader even in canon.
Snoke called Vader the greatest sith
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

January 25th 2020, 6:01 pm
FireStarLord73194 wrote:

Greateast=/=strongest. And when did he said that? If he said it to Kylo, then is resonable to think he did it because Kylo is a Vader fanboy.
FireStarLord73194
FireStarLord73194

January 25th 2020, 6:12 pm

DarthAdi
FireStarLord73194 wrote:

Greateast=/=strongest. And when did he said that? If he said it to Kylo, then is resonable to think he did it because Kylo is a Vader fanboy.
Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 7193914-vader%20in%20the%20force%20awakens%20is%20stated%20to%20be%20the%20most%20powerful%20jedi%20and%20sith
Kylo has the blood of the most powerful Sith and Jedi. This was Snoke saying Luke and Vader are the best and most powerful.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 7:32 pm
Yeah, "bloodline", as in "potential".
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 26th 2020, 12:19 am
Sidious fries Vader like Chewie bbq'ing those porgs.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 26th 2020, 5:50 am
Cheewie likes his pawgs
Threen
Threen

January 26th 2020, 8:12 am
Lmao Vader turns Sidious into baby food
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 26th 2020, 8:13 am
Stop
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

January 26th 2020, 8:14 am
Threen wrote:Lmao Vader turns Sidious into baby food

Welcome to the forum, Threen. May I ask how you found out about Suspect Insight?
Threen
Threen

January 26th 2020, 8:36 am
Meatpants wrote:
Threen wrote:Lmao Vader turns Sidious into baby food

Welcome to the forum, Threen. May I ask how you found out about Suspect Insight?
It started off as a typical, uneventful morning in my neck of the woods. I rose out of bed, and my foremost discovery be that my window was left open overnight; weather be setting a chill to the freshly wakened body, nevertheless I endured. I set the coffee to brew, and committed myself to the schedule of handling toiletries and tasks that involve a rudimentary day wake. I then decided to open my laptop and access the internet. Upon perusal of the internet, I laid my eyes upon this address and clicked. I need not fill you in on the details thereafter as I am sure you are already accustomed to the process, Señor Pants.

I'm giddy to discover more
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 26th 2020, 8:44 am
What makes you think Vader wins over sidious?
Threen
Threen

January 26th 2020, 9:04 am
Seturna wrote:What makes you think Vader wins over sidious?
Well Vader big, strong, man and Sidious small, old man. My gut instinct murmured Vader. Though on the contrary, I'm sure we can all attest to the fallaciousness of compulsion. I am open to alternative ways of thinking.

How much faith does this site attach to the wave of utter fellation Vader's little robo peepee has received in the form of supremacy statements by the grace of Mickey?
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

January 26th 2020, 11:07 am
BoD wrote:Yeah, "bloodline", as in "potential".
2 canon sources give us JFO Vader > Sidious when looking at the face value interpretation. Of course, anyone can come up with an interpretation that changes that but at some point it becomes nothing but cop outs. 

Lords of the Sith is the only thing on Palpatine’s side. 

Then we have the Darth Vader comic book where in Vader’s vision,  if he went back to the light side, he beats Palpatine and meets up with Obi Wan afterwards.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 26th 2020, 12:15 pm
2 canon sources give us JFO Vader > Sidious when looking at the face value interpretation. Of course, anyone can come up with an interpretation that changes that but at some point it becomes nothing but cop outs. 

In-universe, where almost no one knew Sheev was a Sith.

Along with the canon comics, Lucas statements, film portrayals, and so on.

Then we have the Darth Vader comic book where in Vader’s vision,  if he went back to the light side, he beats Palpatine and meets up with Obi Wan afterwards.

Unless you're trying to argue that Vader (who at this point couldn't even outduel Eeth Koth who is at best Grievous level, who in turn is Maul level and was stomped by Sidious) beating Sheev (who contended with prime Mace and Yoda in sabers) is logical, this vision is completely redundant.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 26th 2020, 12:17 pm
BoD wrote:

In-universe, where almost no one knew Sheev was a Sith.

Along with the canon comics, Lucas statements, film portrayals, and so on.

Unless you're trying to argue that Vader (who at this point couldn't even outduel Eeth Koth who is at best Grievous level, who in turn is Maul level and was stomped by Sidious) beating Sheev (who contended with prime Mace and Yoda in sabers) is logical, this vision is completely redundant.
vader beat eeth koth....
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 26th 2020, 12:22 pm
vader beat eeth koth....

It appears you didn't see the entire fight. Vader stabs him in the back when Koth is distracted.

Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Darth-15Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Darth-14Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Darth-13Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Darth-16Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Darth-17

The two duel evenly for the entire fight. Neither holds an edge until Koth gets distracted and turns his back and Vader cheapshots him.
MP

January 26th 2020, 12:23 pm
Canon Qui-Gon > Vader confirmed Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 1019854026
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 26th 2020, 12:24 pm
Meatpants wrote:Canon Qui-Gon > Vader confirmed Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 1019854026
Lol.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 26th 2020, 12:26 pm
vader was also using the force having a significant advantage over koth 

well even if he was cheapshotted in a normal match without distractions im sure that vader would outskill him
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 26th 2020, 12:29 pm

I wasn't arguing the Force, lol. The vision of Vader vs Sheev was a saber fight which had Vader beating Sheev:

Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Rco01110Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Rco01211

As seen above, Vader at this point is matching Koth, who performed well against GG (who fought SoD Maul on even footing). At best, Vader = the version of Maul who was toyed with by ROTS Sidious in sabers...and this vision has Vader beating Sidious in a relatively short duel. 

The vision is bunk.

well even if he was cheapshotted in a normal match without distractions im sure that vader would outskill him

In his prime, yes. However, the fact that he couldn't overwhelm him in a duel that went on for several minutes and that Vader had to cheapshot Koth indicates parity between the two.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 26th 2020, 12:32 pm
BoD wrote:

I wasn't arguing the Force, lol. The vision of Vader vs Sheev was a saber fight which had Vader beating Sheev:

Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Rco01110Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Rco01211

As seen above, Vader at this point is matching Koth, who performed well against GG (who fought SoD Maul on even footing). At best, Vader = the version of Maul who was toyed with by ROTS Sidious in sabers...and this vision has Vader beating Sidious in a relatively short duel. 

The vision is bunk.
i agree that the vision is just pure jackshit 

In his prime, yes. However, the fact that he couldn't overwhelm him in a duel that went on for several minutes and that Vader had to cheapshot Koth indicates parity between the two.
i gotta say that koth could have reacted to that distraction.... made by the inquisitorious
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 26th 2020, 12:35 pm
Mate, he was literally watching the Inquisitors holding his baby (which would emotionally shock anyone) and had his defences lowered. He completely forgot about Vader.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 26th 2020, 12:36 pm
....... well fudge.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

January 26th 2020, 1:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@BoD:
A few observations about Koth vs Vader. Vader dominated that fight, and Koth was forced to retreat the entire time, similar to Anakin vs Kenobi on Mustafar. Vader had the upper hand for the whole fight. Koth was practically allready done before he was stabed by Vader. Just look at him, he barely stands.
Also, Koth was noted to become more powerfull than he was as a jedi. The same Koth who as a jedi, while having a broken arm, was comparable with Grievous in skill. Not to mention that is likely that in this situation Koth fought harder than ever to save his family.
Massively pre prime Vader>> prime Koth (and likely amped due to fighting for his family that he loves more than anything)>> jedi Koth> injuried Koth who is a match for Grievous. To be clear, i don't think that Vader>Sidious, but his fight with Koth is not a poor showing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum