Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
QuakeBlood
QuakeBlood

Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader Empty Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader

January 25th 2020, 3:29 pm
Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader 7221658-bzzzzzz
Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader 7221657-8012810721-11713
Canon Fight
Sidious has no lightsaber
RotJ versions
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader Empty Re: Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader

January 25th 2020, 3:47 pm
i saw this in comicvine kek
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader Empty Re: Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader

January 25th 2020, 5:00 pm
Vader wins even if Palpatine has his lightsaber
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 25th 2020, 5:02 pm
Lul
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 5:03 pm
vader arguably wins
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 5:04 pm
ROTJ Sidious is very far above Vader. Hell, without his lightsaber he's even more dangerous. He overpowers Vader's lightsaber defences then fries him Vitiate-Revan style.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 25th 2020, 5:05 pm
lul sidious makes him a fried potato
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 5:07 pm
id say that if this were legends, but its canon so things change
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 5:08 pm
master vader wrote:id say that if this were legends, but its canon so things change
No. Sidious at his fraction of his power was basically matching Vader by 14 BBY. He might have improved drastically after that, but so did Sidious. Vader was also emotionally hindered during this fight, so putting that Vader against a bloodlusted Sidious makes this a cakewalk.
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 5:14 pm
Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader Canon_10

i found this gem in jedi: fallen order :3

vader is more powerful then sidious 
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 5:22 pm
master vader wrote:Darth Sidious (without lightsaber) vs Darth Vader Canon_10

i found this gem in jedi: fallen order :3

vader is more powerful then sidious 
It's from Cal and Cere's perspectives. They don't even know Sidious is a Sith.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 25th 2020, 5:28 pm
Vader stomps lmao 

What is this thread
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 25th 2020, 5:28 pm
i mean, technically speaking, cal didnt even know vader exsited, or who he was, right?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 5:29 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i mean, technically speaking, cal didnt even know vader exsited, or who he was, right?
He did at the exact time this was made, and Vader was a pretty infamous character in the Empire.
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 5:30 pm
its from the codex in third pov not character pov
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 5:31 pm
master vader wrote:its from the codex in third pov not character pov
It's in universe, and the codex is recorded by characters within the game (presumably).
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 5:32 pm
i still think vader wins
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 25th 2020, 5:33 pm
BoD wrote:
It's in universe, and the codex is recorded by characters within the game (presumably).
are you sure? i dont really think a person in the verse would put that statement that simple,i mean we all know that many people in the galaxy dont really know who was palpatine in reality however seems odd just to ignore him

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 25th 2020, 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 5:34 pm
yea i agree
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 25th 2020, 5:38 pm
yes i agree

That quote definitely puts vader>Palpatine

I agree with everything that’s been said in vader’s favor
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 5:39 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
BoD wrote:
are you sure? i dont really think a person in the verse would put that statement that simple,i mean we all know that many people in the galaxy dont really know who was palpatine in reality however seems odd just to ignore him
They knew who Palpatine was, they just didn't know he was a Sith. Not even Spec Ops knew:

Skip to 13:03.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 5:39 pm
Seturna wrote:yes i agree

That quote definitely puts vader>Palpatine

I agree with everything that’s been said in vader’s favor
Tell me you're joking.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 25th 2020, 5:40 pm
possibly
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

January 25th 2020, 5:44 pm
That Fallen Order quote is retarted and should be ignored. Sidious is more powerfull than Vader even in canon.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 25th 2020, 5:44 pm
BoD wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
BoD wrote:
They knew who Palpatine was, they just didn't know he was a Sith. Not even Spec Ops knew:

Skip to 13:03.
 that makes sense however i dont honestly know if vader s bio in FO was made in a universe perspective by some other character or even cal him himself...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum