Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
S.H
S.H

MW Revan vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: MW Revan vs Darth Vader

January 25th 2020, 3:38 pm
I don't see what Revan has that competes with being 80% of rotj sheev. Vader wrecks Revan
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 25th 2020, 3:43 pm
80% is unquantifiable, which you should obviously know, KoB alt.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 25th 2020, 3:47 pm
its funny hows its unquantifiable even though its already a quantity in and of itself lol. it means that sheev is 1.25 times stronger than him. BUT i dont go by that either way. he should be an easy 2 to 3 times more power
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 25th 2020, 4:00 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:its funny hows its unquantifiable even though its already a quantity in and of itself lol. it means that sheev is 1.25 times stronger than him. BUT i dont go by that either way. he should be an easy 2 to 3 times more power
This is quite possibly the most logical argument i have ever heard
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 25th 2020, 4:19 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:who is stronger again? i can never understand lol i really need to look into it more kek i think its MW first, then darth revan, then redeemed jedi revan, then the one that fought malak (i think), then novel revan, then idk anymore
SoR >>> Revan Reborn > Foundry Revan.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 25th 2020, 4:36 pm
SOR is the game version, i believe? the half dead, half alive, right? him being both light and dark wouldve honestly made him almost as strong as valk, imo. what is reborn?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 25th 2020, 4:37 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:its funny hows its unquantifiable even though its already a quantity in and of itself lol. it means that sheev is 1.25 times stronger than him. BUT i dont go by that either way. he should be an easy 2 to 3 times more power
dude, not even close lol its just common sense kek
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 4:38 pm
id say vader wins he is the better then revan
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 25th 2020, 4:47 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
dude, not even close lol its just common sense kek
ikr
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 25th 2020, 4:48 pm
master vader wrote:id say vader wins he is the better then revan
we got a new member welcome :DDDD
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 4:49 pm
hello my friends ive just found out about suspect insight :DD
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

January 25th 2020, 5:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome to the forum @master vader. How did you stumble upon SI?
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 5:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
i was looking for versus forums and found suspect insight :3
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 25th 2020, 7:50 pm
Source: Star Wars The Old Republic - Revan wrote:It was easy to understand how Scourge could be drawn to him; Revan's command of the Force was greater than that of anyone else [Meetra Surik] had ever met.

This means Revan would get to scale over these feats

https://youtu.be/3EtByaOxiwE?t=336

https://youtu.be/3EtByaOxiwE?t=520

Note that due to the nature of force drain that Traya would have gotten a large power boost equivalent to the collective power of the 3 jedi masters upon their deaths. These jedi masters aren't generic fodder jedi either. They have numerous accolades identifying them as the most powerful jedi of their era:

Source: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords wrote:
“It is a great technique that you have learned. Gifted only to the highest of Jedi Masters – and the Sith – this technique makes your Force powers more difficult to resist… and they will last longer as well. But it can tire you quickly. Use it only in short combats, where expediency is necessary.”

Bastila Shan wrote:
"Even the Sith would think twice before attacking Dantooine. There are many Jedi here, including several of the most powerful Masters of the Order. There is great strength within this place."

Meetra Surik wrote:
"You know, your cage won't hold him. He's an elite Jedi Master."

So we have:

MW Revan>Post drain Dantooine Traya>Pre drain Dantooine Traya>>>The collective power of 3 above average jedi masters.

This is actually conservative when you consider Meetra's lack of knowledge regarding Revan. It's noted that during the Mandalorian Wars, Revan kept his significant Dark side power hidden from Meetra and his other followers

Star Wars Chronicles of the Old Republic wrote:This single student (Meetra Surik) has left behind the relative safety of the training grounds to fight alongside the Jedi loyal to Master Revan. But this young one, like the other Jedi brethren, is unaware of the tremendous dark side power wielded by Revan and the terrible secrets of Malachor V.

So in reality, MW Revan is far more powerful than even Meetra's estimation. This means that its very likely the Revan chain I created earlier actually looks something like:

MW Revan>>/>Post drain Dantooine Kreia>Pre drain Dantooine Kreia>>>The collective power of 3 above average jedi masters. 
The degree to which MW Revan scales above the collective power of 3 of the most powerful jedi masters of the age is laughable. I'd like to see what Vader has that is comparable to this.

2) Holistics

Revan was the greatest prodigy Vrook Lamar had ever seen:
Vrook Lamar wrote:"The Force flows through you like no student we have ever seen."
Note that Vrook Lamar was present at the Dantooine Enclave during the time of Exar Kun, meaning Revan was more gifted than even the Kun.

Revan is stated to have learned everything the jedi order could possible have taught him by the start of the Mandalorian Wars:

Kreia, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords wrote:"He came to me, yes. Both before and after, before Revan knew himself. And after, in the times when Revan was coming into his own and learning he was more than he had been told. At one time, Revan was my Padawan. In times past, long ago. But Revan, when he had learned all he could, had other masters: that fool Zhar, and other Jedi on other planets. He learned from each. But in the end, he turned back to me. When he realized there was nothing more to be learned from the Jedi - except how one could leave them forever."
Michal, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords wrote:"Revan had many Masters, Zhar, Dorak, Master Kae before Kae left for the Wars. Towards the end of his training, he sought out many to learn techniques. It is said that he returned to his first Master at the end of his training, in order to learn how he might best leave the Order."

So Revan was the greatest prodigy the jedi order had ever seen and possessed an absurd amount of force knowledge and overall mastery. Logically the mastery and knowledge he possesses means he should've actualized a large amount of power. I feel that this backs up what the scaling I've used implies; that MW Revan is absurdly powerful and massively underrated.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 26th 2020, 12:54 am
That's great but I don't see how it ties to Vader in any way. Also, Vrook's accolade applies to the current council, not the one that oversaw Kun's training. If Vrook had said "I have ever seen" instead of "we," you'd have a point.

January 26th 2020, 1:01 am
@Azronger: Note that Vrook was apart of the Dantooine Council during Kun's training, too.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 26th 2020, 1:48 am
isnt that quite subjective? and wasnt the kun thing 30 or so years before revan was even born?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 26th 2020, 4:30 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:@Azronger: Note that Vrook was apart of the Dantooine Council during Kun's training, too.

Yeah but that's a different council. "We have ever seen" refers to the current council as a collective body. Vrook witnessing Kun's training as a member of a previous council doesn't grammatically fit the sentence.

Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

January 26th 2020, 5:15 am
@KingofBlades

I'm with Azronger here: I fail to see how any of this is relevant for Vader.
Threen
Threen

January 26th 2020, 6:56 pm
MW Revan stomps this odd looking Imperial Guard
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 26th 2020, 7:05 pm
@Threen Are you a Slorg sock?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 26th 2020, 7:09 pm
Azronger wrote:
DarthAnt66 wrote:@Azronger: Note that Vrook was apart of the Dantooine Council during Kun's training, too.

Yeah but that's a different council. "We have ever seen" refers to the current council as a collective body. Vrook witnessing Kun's training as a member of a previous council doesn't grammatically fit the sentence.

Actually, "we" referring to the Jedi Enclave institution works better. Otherwise, Vrook is actively and deceptively excluding every student prior to the last Master joining, including by far it's most famous and prodigious member that at least one of the four have seen first-hand. He would/should have just said "Lesin had ever seen" instead. That aside, I'm not sure your take on the "we" would exclude individual experiences anyway, though I couldn't find anything on Google either way.
Threen
Threen

January 26th 2020, 7:25 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:@Threen Are you a Slorg sock?
Would I succor the good peoole of this forum by giving an answer?

What if I give an explicit yes, or no? Would this truly cast aside your doubts, or simply open a door to more suspicions about the fidelity of my answer?

What if I told you I have no clue what that means?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 26th 2020, 7:40 pm
@IG (Exists): Threen is not a sock. MW Revan vs Darth Vader - Page 2 1289255181
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 26th 2020, 8:37 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:@IG (Exists): Threen is not a sock. MW Revan vs Darth Vader - Page 2 1289255181
He uses so many slorg arguments that it's hard to tell the difference lmfao.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum