Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

How powerful is Luke Skywalker pre Dark Empire?  - Page 2 Empty Re: How powerful is Luke Skywalker pre Dark Empire?

January 27th 2020, 4:52 pm
AlakanSpacewalker wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:its actually not lol he himself has said that vader is stronger than luke. u can go check mine or BOD's respect thread for that

Is that why it’s been officially said that Luke “surpassed” Vader and Vader pressed his attack but Luke held back? The RotJ comic called the fight the “battle of EQUALS” and Mark Hamil even said Luke was Vader’s equal. If Vader was holding back then I ask you why did he throw a blade of superheated plasma at him or drawl said blade on him? He went for at least two kill blows during that fight and if Luke wasn’t fast enough to dodge them then he would have died. I find it funny that you were the one who tried to argue that Vader wasn’t holding back but right when I change my mind, you also change yours?
Once more, it seems you got myself and Lorezno confused. I was the one arguing that Vader wasn't holding back. Lorenzo is solidly of the opinion that Vader was severely hindered during that battle. 

That said, I'm glad to see you've come around.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

How powerful is Luke Skywalker pre Dark Empire?  - Page 2 Empty Re: How powerful is Luke Skywalker pre Dark Empire?

January 27th 2020, 6:25 pm
I’m just speaking what I’ve seen.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 27th 2020, 8:31 pm
Well he's equal to Vader (who's probably with TPM Maul) as of ROTJ and grows immensely. I'd say at Dooku level by TT.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum