Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 9 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda

January 13th 2020, 3:59 pm
Backing Darish Vol for the reason just go at the start of the previews round where I already argue in favor of him HERE and HERE
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda - Page 9 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #7 - Yoda

January 21st 2020, 5:21 am
Damn I've killed the thread
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 7:35 am
I'd actually like to change my vote to redeemed Vader, if I can
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 7:41 am
Circumstantial one-time amps don’t count. Besides, only iteration that you could literally use is dying lmfao.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 21st 2020, 8:13 am
Krayt before yoda tho in this. Weird
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 8:13 am
Seturna wrote:Krayt before yoda tho in this. Weird
VOTE FOR REVAN, I IMPLORE YOU
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 21st 2020, 8:14 am
IG (Exists) wrote:

I’ve already voted yoda .-.

But like i could be persuaded that revan>Yoda
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 8:25 am
@Seturna PM on Discord or Amino? Don't want to be ragdolled by Yoda supporters here.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 21st 2020, 8:25 am
Discord
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 8:32 am
IG (Exists) wrote:Circumstantial one-time amps don’t count. Besides, only iteration that you could literally use is dying lmfao.
indeed true that he had a one time emotional amp, but him turning to the light side, regardless of his love, gave him power. and if said iteration was dying, then ill use that lol this list is about pure power, as far as i can tell.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Q_f-t_p4BNnjvsQ-pdUN-O2bI_VEiVI6ByEnJ53lwhKen6QqJYFniSfGEWf7zALE2CrhfvzWLrM8HqW3DrxhH5mqIznldeMjlxXYNj2p5l0vGTLVUiD1ed2lR_gsFJ8M8hD-RJVp

that says that what gave him power was anakin's good side and the light side. nothing says its temporary. he became a full blown lightsider after that the deed, meaning that he wouldve kept whatever amps he got from being born again as anakin and from turning back to the light side
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 8:34 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
IG (Exists) wrote:Circumstantial one-time amps don’t count. Besides, only iteration that you could literally use is dying lmfao.
indeed true that he had a one time emotional amp, but him turning to the light side, regardless of his love, gave him power. and if said iteration was dying, then ill use that lol this list is about pure power, as far as i can tell.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Q_f-t_p4BNnjvsQ-pdUN-O2bI_VEiVI6ByEnJ53lwhKen6QqJYFniSfGEWf7zALE2CrhfvzWLrM8HqW3DrxhH5mqIznldeMjlxXYNj2p5l0vGTLVUiD1ed2lR_gsFJ8M8hD-RJVp

that says that what gave him power was anakin's good side and the light side. nothing says its temporary. he became a full blown lightsider after that the deed, meaning that he wouldve kept whatever amps he got from being born again as anakin and from turning back to the light side
Lucas claimed "super-energies" and love amps. There's no reason that it matters. And the list is based on how large of an amp Malgus would need to beat them.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 8:55 am
werent the super energies confirmed to have been his own powers though?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 8:56 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:werent the super energies confirmed to have been his own powers though?
No, that's just BoD theorizing that they mitigated his injury (which they don't).
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 21st 2020, 8:57 am
Im changing my vote to revan.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

January 21st 2020, 9:05 am
Yoda
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 9:12 am
IG (Exists) wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:werent the super energies confirmed to have been his own powers though?
No, that's just BoD theorizing that they mitigated his injury (which they don't).
isnt there a sheev quote for that?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 21st 2020, 9:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
IG (Exists) wrote:

Seturna wrote:
IG (Exists) wrote:

I’ve already voted yoda .-.

But like i could be persuaded that revan>Yoda

IG (Exists) wrote:@Seturna PM on Discord or Amino? Don't want to be ragdolled by Yoda supporters here.

Seturna wrote:Discord

Seturna wrote:Im changing my vote to revan.

If this isn't a joke, then this is genuinely pathetic.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 9:40 am
It is lmfao. There was no PM.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 21st 2020, 9:41 am
Well then Seturna's vote will still go to Yoda, I presume.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2020, 9:42 am
I think?
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

January 21st 2020, 9:45 am
I was joking

My vote still goes to yoda.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 21st 2020, 11:04 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd: Anakin Skywalker has already been ranked.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 11:17 am
@darthant66 oh thats right. damn hahahaha sorry about that. say, u think i got a chance in making a case that redeemed vader > anakin?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 21st 2020, 11:41 am
backing either unuthul or yoda
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 11:42 am
UnuThul has been exiled and will be used in the revote. So Yoda will be your vote in this case.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum