Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Knightfall vader and DE Luke vs plagueis and tenebrous Empty Knightfall vader and DE Luke vs plagueis and tenebrous

December 27th 2019, 6:39 pm
R1: dueling only 
R2: force only
R3: all out
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Knightfall vader and DE Luke vs plagueis and tenebrous Empty Re: Knightfall vader and DE Luke vs plagueis and tenebrous

December 27th 2019, 6:42 pm
Team 1 stomps.

KF Vader crushes Plagueis and Luke demolishes Tenebrous.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Knightfall vader and DE Luke vs plagueis and tenebrous Empty Re: Knightfall vader and DE Luke vs plagueis and tenebrous

December 27th 2019, 6:42 pm
Team 1 rapes them.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 7:18 pm
R1: Team 1 stomp.
R2: Team 1, decent fight.
R3: Team 1 stomp.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 27th 2019, 7:40 pm
ok so...after hearing the results i have other question why plagueis is wanked a lot on the vine?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 7:43 pm
Misinterpretations. There’s the belief that TPM Sheev = ROTS Sheev, when in reality ROTS Sheev had more than 10 years of growth on his TPM self.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

December 27th 2019, 8:18 pm
I think Plagueis can compete with either Skywalker, but still lose. Tenebrous is out of his depth here.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

December 27th 2019, 8:30 pm
KF Vader can solo.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 27th 2019, 8:33 pm
Greysentinel365 wrote:KF Vader can solo.
what about the suited vader?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 8:38 pm
Suited Vader is a fraction of Anakin per Lucas.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 27th 2019, 8:43 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Suited Vader is a fraction of Anakin per Lucas.
yee i know about the quote of the 80% of sidious,so if we take that as a "fact" does he can solo plagueis and tenebrous too or not?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 8:47 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Suited Vader is a fraction of Anakin per Lucas.
yee i know about the quote of the 80% of sidious,so if we take that as a "fact" does he can solo plagueis and tenebrous too or not?
No. He might beat Plagueis for a slight majority at his peak, but he’s not soloing both.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 27th 2019, 8:50 pm
ok thx for the quick answers :3
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 27th 2019, 9:20 pm
Honestly, him having a fraction of Anakins power sounds like, as BOD would say, bollocks. I can never see Anakin stomping Vader, no matter how I look at it
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 27th 2019, 9:21 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Honestly, him having a fraction of Anakins power sounds like, as BOD would say, bollocks. I can never see Anakin stomping Vader, no matter how I look at it
same here tbh
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 9:26 pm
That's because he doesn't have a "fraction" of Anakin's power. If there's a quote for that, it's been taken out of context.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 27th 2019, 9:28 pm
Like, I can see Vader beating Anakin at his best just as well as I see Anakin beating vader
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 9:45 pm
Vader is stated to have "lost a lot of power" from his days as Anakin according to Lucas and is described as a "Shadow" of his former self in a source book. Seems pretty clear to me tbh.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 9:48 pm
No, he's stated to have "lost a lot of power" in comparison to KFV, Sidious' equal. He can be << KFV and still be > Anakin. The source book also doesn't contradict this, as Vader at this point considers Anakin to be dead so he'd be considering KFV, not Anakin.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 9:52 pm
You do realise I'm talking about KF Vader right, given he's the one in this thread? I'm calling him "Anakin" for simplicities sake, I thought it'd be obvious whom I'm referring too.

Knightfall vader and DE Luke vs plagueis and tenebrous 3363707401
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 9:53 pm
My bad, lol.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 27th 2019, 10:06 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Vader is stated to have "lost a lot of power" from his days as Anakin according to Lucas and is described as a "Shadow" of his former self in a source book. Seems pretty clear to me tbh.

1. That quote is kinda outdated and it seems to me it's only referring to lightsaber prowess because it's going over lightsaber combat and says both Vader and Kenobi haven't fought another lightsaber wielder in years.

2. Again...it's greatly outdated, the quote should all be irrelevant given later sources.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 27th 2019, 10:09 pm
There a few sources that contract did it, much newer too
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 27th 2019, 10:55 pm
@ZenWolf:

1. That quote is kinda outdated and it seems to me it's only referring to lightsaber prowess because it's going over lightsaber combat and says both Vader and Kenobi haven't fought another lightsaber wielder in years.

Quotes don't have an expiration date unless explicitly contradicted, and all sources that contradict this one can be thrown out, none of them are consistent with Lucas's word. Moreover, other elements of the quote being inacccurate doesn't mean we dismiss the source entirely, you'd reach pretty zany results if you applied that logic to the overall mythos, and it's illogical to do so.

2. Again...it's greatly outdated, the quote should all be irrelevant given later sources.

Per canon rules Lucas's word is absolute, no amount of C-Canon sources saying otherwise can retcon his statement, only he himself can explicitly dismiss past remarks with updated statements.

So yeah, Vader is beneath KF Anakin, by a substantial degree too, not sure why that's so hard for people to accept lol.

Last edited by DC77 (Reborn) on January 1st 2020, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 27th 2019, 11:06 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:@ZenWolf:

Quotes don't have an expiration date unless explicitly contradicted, and all sources that contradict this one can be thrown out, none of them are consistent with Lucas's word. Moreover, other elements of the quote being acccurate doesn't mean we dismiss the source entirely, you'd reach pretty zany results if you applied that logic to the overall mythos, and it's illogical to do so.

Per canon rules Lucas's word is absolute, no amount of C-Canon sources saying otherwise can retcon his statement, only he himself can explicitly dismiss past remarks with updated statements.

So yeah, Vader is beneath KF Anakin, by a substantial degree too, not sure why that's so hard for people to accept lol.

I was talking about the lightsaber bit, not the power bit. The quote says neither has fought another lightsaber wielder up until they met, but this is clearly wrong given later sources has Vader fighting Jedi out the wazoo.

But this is de-railing the topic, we're in agreement anyhow.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum