Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Who had the most impact on the galaxy? Empty Who had the most impact on the galaxy?

November 18th 2019, 7:42 pm
Basically who impacted the most events in Star Wars.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Who had the most impact on the galaxy? Empty Re: Who had the most impact on the galaxy?

November 18th 2019, 7:42 pm
I would say Tenebrae, followed by Anakin
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

Who had the most impact on the galaxy? Empty Re: Who had the most impact on the galaxy?

November 18th 2019, 8:10 pm
Hard to go against Tenebrae considering they just retconned him into every event for 1500 years. He was actually behind everything and that's why he's very cool. I liked the part where Ragnos named Exar Kun his successor to go against Vitiate, or the part where the entire story of KOTOR and Revan is actually about him too. It speaks to incredible talent that they can easily weave him into those events like he was always there.

Sheev, Rakata, Anakin, and I guess Caedus if you count how badly he almost fucked it by destroying Centerpoint. Probably the single dumbest act behind the slaying of The Ones. Darth Maul if you count the impact that killing Qui-Gon had too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum