Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

All SWTOR In-Game Mail Empty All SWTOR In-Game Mail

October 20th 2019, 3:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Recently I was given access to Jedipedia's archive for all the in-game mail sent by NPCs and thought it would be a good idea to share it all with you. The messages are ordered in the same fashion as the archive (alphabetical). The doc is quite massive so beware if you have a shitty computer. Also, I omitted the messages sent by the SWTOR dev team since they aren't really relevant.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ms79swPisHL5ZxVXPN3zm5NcRWPLqq0OfK_60zWu3wk/edit?usp=sharing

Link to file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12V23dUbRGhsrzeEaheU0EJJFvzmqmwsw

I know the formatting for the mail isn't the best but that's what they gave me and I don't really feel inclined to parse through and edit 262 pages.
Praxis
Praxis

All SWTOR In-Game Mail Empty Re: All SWTOR In-Game Mail

October 20th 2019, 4:27 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
A nice quote for Valk from here that I don't find many people ever mentioning:

Lana Beniko wrote:
Title: Asylum Casualty Report

It is difficult to ascertain precise numbers. As a shadow port, Asylum didn't have a government that cared about up-to-date population records. But SCORPIO kept a tally of deaths she witnessed, and we're looking at casualties in the thousands. That's not including the hundreds caught in Valkorion's blast outside the Control Spar. While not Ziost-level numbers, I hope the internal damage you suffered will caution you from using his power in the future. The cost is too great. I didn't wake you up so that Valkorion could finish the job the carbon poisoning started. Whatever he tells you, don't forget that Valkorion is the threat that we set out to destroy. He's a master manipulator who has been pulling strings for centuries. You cannot trust him.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 21st 2019, 3:15 am
You can go ahead and include the dev stuff too. It could be useful in the future.
Praxis
Praxis

October 21st 2019, 9:13 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Azronger wrote:You can go ahead and include the dev stuff too. It could be useful in the future.
It’s just stuff like “Welcome to SWTOR!” and messages of that nature. I can add them I guess but they aren’t very meaningful.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 21st 2019, 9:25 am
Praxis wrote:
Azronger wrote:You can go ahead and include the dev stuff too. It could be useful in the future.
It’s just stuff like “Welcome to SWTOR!” and messages of that nature. I can add them I guess but they aren’t very meaningful.

We'll never know what they might be needed for.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 21st 2019, 4:37 pm
Another cool feat for Valk is that his death released such a powerful Force signature that from across the galaxy it nearly knocked Satele out despite being in her prime:

I felt the destruction of his spirit from half a galaxy away--a shockwave in the Force that ripped through me with such power I nearly blacked out. I've never felt anything like it before, but I knew instantly what it meant.

At first, I was afraid to believe it was true. But Darth Marr's spirit felt it, too. He confirmed what I'd felt was real, and not some fevered imagining. The master he served for so long--the Sith Emperor that ruled his people for millennia--was no more. This time, he will not return.
Bart
Bart

October 25th 2019, 11:34 am
Starred this, insane content, getting rare stuff like this is definitely the best. All SWTOR In-Game Mail 3344068304
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum