Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

All SWTOR in-game Dialogue, Codex Entries and Cut Dialogue (WIP) Empty All SWTOR in-game Dialogue, Codex Entries and Cut Dialogue (WIP)

on October 20th 2019, 3:28 pm
About a year ago, while browsing reddit, I came across a guy that linked a file download that had every one of the things mentioned in the title of this blog. Every last thing, from Ambient crap to story dialogue. I'm currently copy pasting the stuff, and it'll take time. I finished the ambient stuff for Alderaan, and I'm starting some of the mission dialogue. The format's terrible, but I hope it's helpful!

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/19m6dn-fnImtkIRSGzOWZHGEimcr9x-QE

That's the whole folder.
Azronger
Azronger

All SWTOR in-game Dialogue, Codex Entries and Cut Dialogue (WIP) Empty Re: All SWTOR in-game Dialogue, Codex Entries and Cut Dialogue (WIP)

on October 21st 2019, 3:13 am
We can peruse through and organize this properly at a later date. Just make sure all the content is there for when it's needed.
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

All SWTOR in-game Dialogue, Codex Entries and Cut Dialogue (WIP) Empty Re: All SWTOR in-game Dialogue, Codex Entries and Cut Dialogue (WIP)

on October 21st 2019, 7:34 am
I’ll try to, but it’s a lot. I’ll probably have it done in a few months. But...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum