Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Witness
The Witness

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) Empty Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only)

May 3rd 2019, 5:20 pm
Who is the true master of the saber staff between these three powerful sith?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only)

May 3rd 2019, 5:49 pm
Exar Kunt wins.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only)

May 3rd 2019, 5:49 pm
Not sure. Maybe Kun?
Haggis
Haggis

May 3rd 2019, 6:05 pm
Maul.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 3rd 2019, 7:15 pm
Either Maul or Zannah, depending on the Maul (specifically TCW) I could see Zannah's spells of madness being the ultimate MVP and providing her the win.
Haggis
Haggis

May 3rd 2019, 7:33 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:I could see Zannah's spells of madness being the ultimate MVP and providing her the win.

'Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only)'
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 3rd 2019, 7:45 pm
TheGlory wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:I could see Zannah's spells of madness being the ultimate MVP and providing her the win.

oh Fugg lol. My bad, yeah Maul stomps, seriously Kun got practically stalemated by a nobody like Bodo, and though Zannah is good, she has never defended against someone so offensive as Maul. Bane doesn't count, he isn't absolutely insane like Maul is.
trayvon
trayvon

May 3rd 2019, 8:49 pm
Maul stomps
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 3rd 2019, 9:12 pm
Serious question:

Is this a troll thread?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

May 4th 2019, 12:05 am
ILS wrote:Serious question:

Is this a troll thread?

Let's not discriminate against those with different viewpoints, shall we? I'm sure plenty of thought-provoking discourse can come out of this.
The Witness
The Witness

May 4th 2019, 3:49 am
ILS wrote:Serious question:

Is this a troll thread?

No.... Curious to know why you would think so?
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 4th 2019, 4:31 am
Zannah should be the weak link here. So she dies either to Maul or Kun.
Then it's left with Kun vs Maul in which Maul takes the win after a good fight.
If force abilities included, then Kun wins.

Last edited by SithSauce on May 4th 2019, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

May 4th 2019, 4:58 am
I've yet to be convinced of Exar Kun scaling above Malak Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1019854026
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 4th 2019, 2:23 pm
Meatpants wrote:I've yet to be convinced of Exar Kun scaling above Malak Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1019854026
There’s no need to. Malak>> Kun is objectively true. Trying to argue otherwise just shows bias towards Kun 
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1076326320 Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1076326320
OT- either Maul or Kun win.
O-Siri
O-Siri

May 4th 2019, 3:14 pm
Maul-Sama > Zannah-Chan > Exar Kun
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 6th 2019, 10:49 pm
In-sidiousvader wrote:
TheGlory wrote:

oh Fugg lol. My bad, yeah Maul stomps, seriously Kun got practically stalemated by a nobody like Bodo, and though Zannah is good, she has never defended against someone so offensive as Maul. Bane doesn't count, he isn't absolutely insane like Maul is.

'Practically stalemated'
>stated to not stand a chance
>stated to weaken throughout the fight

What are you even saying?

But yeah, Kun absolutely wins given the scaling he gets.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 6th 2019, 10:50 pm
mastercilghal wrote:
Meatpants wrote:I've yet to be convinced of Exar Kun scaling above Malak Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1019854026
There’s no need to. Malak>> Kun is objectively true. Trying to argue otherwise just shows bias towards Kun 
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1076326320 Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1076326320

99% chance you wouldn't even dare try to debate me on that.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 6th 2019, 10:58 pm
Maul, solidly/easily.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 7th 2019, 12:12 am
LadyKulvax wrote:
In-sidiousvader wrote:
TheGlory wrote:

'Practically stalemated'
>stated to not stand a chance
>stated to weaken throughout the fight

What are you even saying?

But yeah, Kun absolutely wins given the scaling he gets.

See for me there are statements that contextualize the fight and statements that don't. the statement saying Vodo stood no chance doesn't mean anything here is why... Vodo is an old ass motherfucker, as we have seen with Yoda and also with Dooku and even to an extent sheev, old people in star wars have issues with stamina, and considering how long vodo lasted against kun on panel we can assume that it is referring to the inevitability of his death due to as you mentioned "him weakening throughout the fight" rather than saying kun can just stomp him (as you seem to imply). Also, the quote that says Vodo stood no chance must refer to when Kun is using his single bladed style, because we know the Jedi were completely caught off gaurd by Kun's rapidly changing trachata bladework and the Double Bladed lightsaber was basically forgotten at that point essentially when Vodo and Kun went head to head, Kun was practically stalemated.

To be honest I would be more impressed if you just gave me a Vodo Bass RT, because otherwise Kun was stalemated on panel by Vodo for a decent while and to me Vodo is not impressive in the slightest. Ulic on the other hand is a potent line of scaling, would be hard to argue Ulic over maul though.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 7th 2019, 12:20 am
Literally the only thing claiming that they stalemated is you, this is horrific hand-waving on your part in an attempt to lowball him. Your claims are utterly baseless, numerous sources make it perfectly clear that not only was Vodo totally out of his depth but Kun was already beating him multiple times when he was still his padawan.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 7th 2019, 1:13 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Literally the only thing claiming that they stalemated is you, this is horrific hand-waving on your part in an attempt to lowball him. Your claims are utterly baseless, numerous sources make it perfectly clear that not only was Vodo totally out of his depth but Kun was already beating him multiple times when he was still his padawan.

What I am saying is basically shattering your world view lol. I am saying the quotes don't matter if the feats contradict them. The quotes can only contextualize the fight, meaning that Vodo is inevitability going to die, that doesn't preclude him from being = to Kun in terms of the duel itself.
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 8th 2019, 3:24 am
You mean you eyeballed the fight and decided that Kun wasn't dominating, therefore everything disagreeing with you is false?
dark-sith123
dark-sith123

May 8th 2019, 8:45 am
Exar gets a lightsaber shoved up his Kunt
Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1076326320 Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1076326320 Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) 1076326320
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 8th 2019, 9:17 am
LadyKulvax wrote:
mastercilghal wrote:

99% chance you wouldn't even dare try to debate me on that.
I was just joking. Of course it is up for debate
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 8th 2019, 9:54 am
LadyKulvax wrote:You mean you eyeballed the fight and decided that Kun wasn't dominating, therefore everything disagreeing with you is false?

🇪🇭

No. I am not the deciding factor here, that would be the primary source the comic. The tertiary source that disagrees completely with the primary source can be dismissed for its inconsistency. Make sense?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum