Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 30th 2019, 9:02 pm
- standard rules as usual
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 30th 2019, 10:45 pm
....so like, what are we using here? DOE, ROT, POD, dark side kun, or sith lord kun? light sider ulic, or sith ulic?
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 7:13 am
Dark side Kun soloes via the Ambria scaling. Solostomps rather. Sith Ulic can probably do so as well.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 8:03 am
yeah, no he doenst solo stomp a guy who moved a moon. for one, their dueling is about the same, but bane is older, more of a soldier, and knows more and better force powers. oh, nad if he has orbalisks, i dont even see him getting put down, unless kun uses drain, which bane can most likely counter if we are being realistic.
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 8:48 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:yeah, no he doenst solo stomp a guy who moved a moon. for one, their dueling is about the same, but bane is older, more of a soldier, and knows more and better force powers. oh, nad if he has orbalisks, i dont even see him getting put down, unless kun uses drain, which bane can most likely counter if we are being realistic.
Bane jacked off to Ambria (essentially, the nexus overwhelmed him). Thon >>> Ambria Nexus. Kun >>> Thon. 

Kun >>> Thon >>> Ambria
DoA
DoA

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 9:01 am
When was Bane "overwhelmed" by Ambria's nexus?  Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah 1220391476
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 9:48 am
um, didnt zannah or someone like that say his power>>>> ambria or something?
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 9:54 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:um, didnt zannah or someone like that say his power>>>> ambria or something?
No.
Shioz
Shioz

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 10:00 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:um, didnt zannah or someone like that say his power>>>> ambria or something?
It was Darth Cognus. In her opinion, the power of the poisoned PoD Bane> the destruction of the surface of Ambria during the ritual and its nexus. The funny thing is that these two excerpts are taken from the same chapter, and even in the book itself it looks like a comparison. In another source, the ritual of the sorceress is indicated as the most powerful manifestation of the dark side up to its time.
Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil wrote:Even though they were decades removed from the encounter, the Iktotchi sensed the raw power of the dark side emanating from him. It was like nothing she had seen or felt before, both terrifying and exhilarating.

Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil wrote:Thousands of years ago Ambria had been a world of verdant forests, brimming with life and the power of the Force. But the lush vegetation had been devastated when a Sith sorceress tried-and failed-to bend the entire planet to her will through a powerful ritual. Unable to control the violent energies of the dark side, she was destroyed by her own spell, as was the landscape of the entire planet.

For centuries the corruption of the failed ritual influenced all life on Ambria, transforming the once beautiful world into a nightmare of stunted, poisonous vegetation and twisted, mutated beasts. Eventually the dark side energies released by the Sith sorceress were trapped in a great lake near the planet's equator by a Jedi Master named Thon, but the damage was too widespread for the world to ever be completely healed.

The Iktotchi knew all this not because she had studied the planet's history, however. Her connection to the Force allowed her to see things.
Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Zcjby10
So yes. DoE Bane > Orbalisk RoT Bane >> RoT Bane > PoD Bane >> Poisoned PoD Bane > Ambria nexus.  Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah 4037459623
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 10:09 am
@Shioz wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:um, didnt zannah or someone like that say his power>>>> ambria or something?
It was Darth Cognus. In her opinion, the power of the poisoned PoD Bane> the destruction of the surface of Ambria during the ritual and its nexus. The funny thing is that these two excerpts are taken from the same chapter, and even in the book itself it looks like a comparison. In another source, the ritual of the sorceress is indicated as the most powerful manifestation of the dark side up to its time.
Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil wrote:Even though they were decades removed from the encounter, the Iktotchi sensed the raw power of the dark side emanating from him. It was like nothing she had seen or felt before, both terrifying and exhilarating.

Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil wrote:Thousands of years ago Ambria had been a world of verdant forests, brimming with life and the power of the Force. But the lush vegetation had been devastated when a Sith sorceress tried-and failed-to bend the entire planet to her will through a powerful ritual. Unable to control the violent energies of the dark side, she was destroyed by her own spell, as was the landscape of the entire planet.

For centuries the corruption of the failed ritual influenced all life on Ambria, transforming the once beautiful world into a nightmare of stunted, poisonous vegetation and twisted, mutated beasts. Eventually the dark side energies released by the Sith sorceress were trapped in a great lake near the planet's equator by a Jedi Master named Thon, but the damage was too widespread for the world to ever be completely healed.

The Iktotchi knew all this not because she had studied the planet's history, however. Her connection to the Force allowed her to see things.
Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Zcjby10
So yes. DoE Bane > Orbalisk RoT Bane >> RoT Bane > PoD Bane >> Poisoned PoD Bane > Ambria nexus.  Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah 4037459623
PoD Bane? Where the fuck did he come from here? And for the record, Thon's thing on Ambria released more dark side energy than anything before, including Sadow's crap that caused solar flares. Lmao at Bane having shit on that. Don't have the quote on me rn, I'll get it in a few hours.
Shioz
Shioz

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 10:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
In the vision, Cognus was PoD Bane during his first visit to Caleb (I provided relevant quotes). 

So you want to say that Exar Kun >>> Thon >>> Nexus Ambria >>> sun flares? If your point of view really is this, then why Darth Bane can not reproduce this feat?
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 10:25 am
@Shioz wrote:In the vision, Cognus was PoD Bane during his first visit to Caleb (I provided relevant quotes). 

So you want to say that Exar Kun >>> Thon >>> Nexus Ambria >>> sun flares? If your point of view really is this, then why Darth Bane can not reproduce this feat?
Because he hasn't.... Also, you're telling me that you put Bane that far above a fucking solar flare? Also, the quote implies the Ambria spirits are relative in potency to (say) the Korriban spirits, which are literally able to screw over ANH Sidious for a brief period of time. Sidious scales vastly over Bane.
Shioz
Shioz

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 10:31 am
Why does he hasn't if it scales above Ambria? Perhaps the quote did not take into account the use of Naga Sadow meditation sphere. If this is not so, I don’t see any problems with Bane above amp Sadow, because it directly scales above the more powerful manifestation of the dark side. We also have this:

Darth Bane: Rule of Two wrote:It was an uncomfortable line of speculation, but it was one Bane forced himself to consider. He had read the histories of the great Sith Lords; many were filled with feats almost too incredible to be believed. Yet even if these accounts were true, even if some of his predecessors had had the ability to use the dark side to destroy entire worlds or make a sun go nova, Bane still felt that his power measured up to the described abilities of many of those who had successfully created Holocrons of their own.
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 11:12 am
@IdrisianGraecus wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:yeah, no he doenst solo stomp a guy who moved a moon. for one, their dueling is about the same, but bane is older, more of a soldier, and knows more and better force powers. oh, nad if he has orbalisks, i dont even see him getting put down, unless kun uses drain, which bane can most likely counter if we are being realistic.
Bane jacked off to Ambria (essentially, the nexus overwhelmed him). Thon >>> Ambria Nexus. Kun >>> Thon. 

Kun >>> Thon >>> Ambria

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah 3948126588

Bane was never "overwhelmed" by Ambria's nexus. Zannah weaponizing some of the energy of the nexus through her Sith sorcery - that is also fueled by her own innate power and not just that of the nexus - and beating Bane that way doesn't come within a thousand lightyears of being the same thing. I don't recall Bane ever jacking off to the nexus either.

And Thon's never stated, implied, or shown to be stronger than the Ambria nexus. Him moving and containing the energies in Lake Natth doesn't mean that, much like the kinetic energy used to move a piece of food to the mouth isn't necessarily greater than the chemical energy contained within that food. PoD Bane, however, was considered by the Huntress to be more powerful than the very cataclysm that wiped out nearly all life on the planet through the dark side energy that was released from the failed ritual, for what it's worth.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 11:16 am
yeah, no way either kun or ulic solo bane and zannah
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 12:31 pm
@IdrisianGraecus wrote:
@Shioz wrote:In the vision, Cognus was PoD Bane during his first visit to Caleb (I provided relevant quotes). 

So you want to say that Exar Kun >>> Thon >>> Nexus Ambria >>> sun flares? If your point of view really is this, then why Darth Bane can not reproduce this feat?
Because he hasn't....
Tf is this logic?
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 3:29 pm
Rushed the shit in school.
Azronger
Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on October 31st 2019, 4:15 pm
@Blade_of_Dorin wrote:
@IdrisianGraecus wrote:
@Shioz wrote:In the vision, Cognus was PoD Bane during his first visit to Caleb (I provided relevant quotes). 

So you want to say that Exar Kun >>> Thon >>> Nexus Ambria >>> sun flares? If your point of view really is this, then why Darth Bane can not reproduce this feat?
Because he hasn't....
Tf is this logic?

Indeed. I guess Valkorion can't lift a shuura fruit because he hasn't done so. AotC Anakin > Valkorion confirmed.
IdrisianGraecus
IdrisianGraecus
Level One
Level One

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on November 1st 2019, 7:19 am
Lol, calm down Az, that was hastily thrown together bullshit I couldn’t expand on due to being at school. I meant that no member of the Banite line (until say, Sidious, Plagueis, maybe Tenebrous) have displayed this level of raw power. Not even you can argue that Naga Sadow is thousands of times weaker than Bane.

Furthermore, I don’t actually believe that Kun and THOn scale from the Solar Flares and supernova stuff. That was semi-THON memeing.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

on November 1st 2019, 8:04 am
i mean, pre prime sadow is like, kinda fodder compared to most stronger sith, if im being honest. corsair is one thing, but him in base? really has nothing going for him lol i can see like, jedi dooku killing him. 

on topic, anything before ritual kun should lose. bane team is better than them in almost everything
Sponsored content

Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Empty Re: Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum