Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Mortis Luke (Crucible) vs. FotJ Abeloth Empty Mortis Luke (Crucible) vs. FotJ Abeloth

September 22nd 2019, 12:37 pm
Who wins?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Mortis Luke (Crucible) vs. FotJ Abeloth Empty Re: Mortis Luke (Crucible) vs. FotJ Abeloth

September 22nd 2019, 2:22 pm
How much does Luke improve from FOTJ to Mortis? Haven't read Crucible yet.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Mortis Luke (Crucible) vs. FotJ Abeloth Empty Re: Mortis Luke (Crucible) vs. FotJ Abeloth

September 22nd 2019, 3:59 pm
I was under the impression that FotJ Luke was his peak.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

September 22nd 2019, 9:36 pm
No idea of the full power of Mortis Luke (Crucible).
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 22nd 2019, 10:13 pm
I’m actually reading the book rn. So when I get to that part i’ll See.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 23rd 2019, 8:36 am
"Luke charged across the desert forever, Leia at his side. They had opened themselves to the Force completely, and it was pouring into them from all sides, raw and potent and unformed, neither dark nor light until it entered them and they made it so. It devoured them as it sustained them, filled them with a boiling storm of power their bodies could not long sustain."

"The Columi’s hands quickly fluttered up and hurled the boulder back toward him. By then Luke was overflowing with the Force. He felt as if he were burning from the inside out, being incinerated by the raw power flowing into him and through him."

"The two Jedi had become golden balls of lightning, dancing back and forth between the rumbling darkness of the two Qreph brothers. The fight became a battle, the battle a war, and the war a conflagration—an endless storm of thunder and blood that raged across the yellow desert for all eternity. "

"A second passed, or perhaps it was an eternity, then a pair of golden figures emerged from the smoke, so dazzling it hurt Han’s eyes to look at them. He stared anyway. They were Luke and Leia, healed by the Force and looking stronger—and more powerful—than ever. "
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 23rd 2019, 10:09 am
Never read Crucible so I can't say.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 23rd 2019, 10:36 am
"Luke charged across the desert forever,"

Mortis Luke (Crucible) vs. FotJ Abeloth 1668617588
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 24th 2019, 5:04 pm
Would this statement be including ssj oneness Luke who fought abeloth?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 24th 2019, 5:07 pm
Mortis Crucible Luke is SSJ Oneness FOTJ Luke on steroids.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum