Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Starkiller runs the Force gauntlet - Page 3 Empty Re: Starkiller runs the Force gauntlet

September 16th 2019, 3:01 pm
@dark_globe

simple logic . ask yourself if SK could beat anyone from tier 9 list ...

SK doesn't need to be able to beat anyone from the tier 9 list in order to be a 9. Regardlessasking this question is pointless as we both probably have very different ideas of who is on that tier.

he can´t beat any version of luke past RoTJ , can´t beat even vastly pre prime (TPM , RoTS) sidious , can´t beat yoda , can´t beat valkorion , can´t beat peak mace windu , can´t beat KF vader ... do i really need to go on ?

I'd argue he can beat some of these opponents. Regardless as I said above, beating them isn't a requirement to be on the same tier, he just needs to be able to give them a good fight. Moreover, none of these claims are even remotely substantiated, so I'm not obligated to take them seriously.

that means he is tier 8 because no matter what he can´t beat anyone from the higher tier and he would have troubles to beat some high tier 8s .

What an absolute load of horse shit. You have provided no evidence for either claim and in the case of one of these claims, it doesn't even make sense as an argument.

In your next post please provide substance as I'm genuinely getting annoyed by the number of baseless claims without proof in your posts. I won't respond unless you do.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Starkiller runs the Force gauntlet - Page 3 Empty Re: Starkiller runs the Force gauntlet

September 16th 2019, 3:05 pm
Could stop at 6. Hard stop at 7.
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 16th 2019, 3:10 pm
NotAA3 wrote:
In your next post please provide substance as I'm genuinely getting annoyed by the number of baseless claims without proof in your posts. I won't respond unless you do.
i can say the same thing about your posts .
you did not actually bring any evidence to the table yourself .
just your personal opinions same as i did .

your first post was : "stops at ... " and that was it .
next posts was again just your opinions .

and i get it . i really do .
if i had to bring actual scans of texts and search through canon / legend materials
in every single post just to "credibly" prove my point i would not have time to do anything else .

we all have general knowledge where the characters are within the power tiers (with few minor differences of course ) .
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 3:24 pm
@dark_globe

i can say the same thing about your posts .
you did not actually bring any evidence to the table yourself .
just your personal opinions same as i did .

your first post was : "stops at ... " and that was it .
next posts was again just your opinions .

My posts have contained plenty of substance regarding SK vs Vader (points you completely ignored in your rebuttal to me btw). Anyway, remember you're the one responding to my post that SK wins with a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. If you'd bothered to:

A) Ask for reasons why I think he wins.

or

B) Provide feats for Plagueis.

I would have.

All I'm trying to do here is get a solid reason for why you believe Plagueis is a 9 and SK is an 8, so I have something to work with when I respond.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 16th 2019, 3:39 pm
@dark_globe

if i had to bring actual scans of texts and search through canon / legend materials
in every single post just to "credibly" prove my point i would not have time to do anything else .

we all have general knowledge where the characters are within the power tiers (with few minor differences of course ) .

You can just cite general feats, so I can explain why they're below SK's. I'm not asking for quotes, etc just a reference of what you think makes them powerful and I'll probably know what you're talking about.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 16th 2019, 3:47 pm
Ah, such productive discourse.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

September 16th 2019, 4:55 pm
Dies at Revan on up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum