Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Peak Mace Windu vs. Zonakin - sabers - Page 2 Empty Re: Peak Mace Windu vs. Zonakin - sabers

September 13th 2019, 7:08 pm
NotAA3 wrote:Except it took 15 seconds for Anakin to sever Dooku's hands despite him trying to murder him my child. Not a one-shot. Peak Mace Windu vs. Zonakin - sabers - Page 2 1220391476

Yeah where have I seen that before. What a copy-cat medley
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Peak Mace Windu vs. Zonakin - sabers - Page 2 Empty Re: Peak Mace Windu vs. Zonakin - sabers

September 13th 2019, 7:14 pm
MP, following me and HP around in threads to throw snide comments accomplishes what exactly? Grow a pair, and act your age mate.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 13th 2019, 7:16 pm
Meatpants wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:Except it took 15 seconds for Anakin to sever Dooku's hands despite him trying to murder him my child. Not a one-shot. Peak Mace Windu vs. Zonakin - sabers - Page 2 1220391476

Yeah where have I seen that before. What a copy-cat medley

Peak Mace Windu vs. Zonakin - sabers - Page 2 Contro10
MP

September 13th 2019, 7:21 pm
I wonder what rhetoric style will be copied next. So we’ve gone through Nai and Curry from memory so far.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 13th 2019, 7:26 pm
Dooku  rejuvenates himself mid fight. So any fatigue he's experiencing once Anakin goes Zonakin isn't significant.
O-Siri
O-Siri

September 14th 2019, 8:34 am
I think there is evidence Sidious threw the fight in the novel, mainly because the novel initially leads us to believe Sidious lowered his speed to a Force grip out of fear of slipping out the window, but we later learn he wasn't afraid at all, and that Mace was just sensing Anakin's fear. 

However in the movie and going by Lucas's statements Mace did legitimately overpower him.
Ziggy
Ziggy

September 14th 2019, 12:11 pm
There also is no rain in the movie, which still is higher canon.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

September 15th 2019, 7:36 am
Master Windu wins.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum