Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

Darth Maul versus Darth Malgus and Satele Shan - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Maul versus Darth Malgus and Satele Shan

September 3rd 2019, 1:49 am
MasterCilghal wrote:I don’t remember Satele or Malgus doing anything like that

Ok, so why does that mean they can't? Also, do you mind reminding me of the feat?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Maul versus Darth Malgus and Satele Shan - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Maul versus Darth Malgus and Satele Shan

September 3rd 2019, 2:02 am
DarthSkywalker0 wrote:

Ok, so why does that mean they can't? Also, do you mind reminding me of the feat?
Sure: 

Merely imagining it set his fingers trembling, and abruptly the tool slipped from its tenuous hold in the socket and stabbed deeply into the palm of his opposite hand, opening a small wound and bursting the dam of his pent-up emotion. Maul’s clenched right hand slammed down on the table, shattering its surface, and the vibroblade took flight, nearly impaling itself in his head. Straightening, he bared his filed teeth and tensed his body, close to loosing a scream that would have brought the barracks down around him.
―Restraint
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

September 3rd 2019, 2:02 am
MasterCilghal wrote:
DarthSkywalker0 wrote:

Sure: 

Merely imagining it set his fingers trembling, and abruptly the tool slipped from its tenuous hold in the socket and stabbed deeply into the palm of his opposite hand, opening a small wound and bursting the dam of his pent-up emotion. Maul’s clenched right hand slammed down on the table, shattering its surface, and the vibroblade took flight, nearly impaling itself in his head. Straightening, he bared his filed teeth and tensed his body, close to loosing a scream that would have brought the barracks down around him.
―Restraint

Thanks. Why can't they replicate this again?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 3rd 2019, 4:41 am
DarthSkywalker0 wrote:Thanks. Why can't they replicate this again?

Because neither Satele nor Malgus have shown anything like that, especially considering the Maul we are considering here is more powerful than when he did that.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 3rd 2019, 6:46 am
You’re forgetting Malgus’ FE feats, as well as Satele’s KOTFE ones.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

September 3rd 2019, 6:51 am
Which if you read the OP. It's Hope iterations for them
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 3rd 2019, 6:52 am
That was in response to the whole Maul would slaughter the prime versions.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

September 3rd 2019, 6:53 am
That's true too anyway.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 3rd 2019, 6:54 am
That’s bullshit. Maul can’t get anywhere near being > any one force wielding Protagonist.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 3rd 2019, 6:54 am
IdrisianGraecus wrote:You’re forgetting Malgus’ FE feats, as well as Satele’s KOTFE ones.
We’re dealing with Hope Satele and Malgus here though.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 3rd 2019, 11:50 am
Maul is better than any of the protags, at least as of act 3.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 3rd 2019, 2:03 pm
Since it's Hope Malgus and Satele, Maul wins pretty easily. Now if it were FE and KOTFE Malgus and Satele, respectively, I'd be more inclined to say that they win.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 3rd 2019, 2:12 pm
Is it just me, or are people missing the fact that this is strictly a lightsaber duel? Why are people bringing up Force feats?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum