Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

ESB Darth Vader vs pre-Sith Ulic Qel-Droma Empty ESB Vader vs Ulic Qel-Droma

August 16th 2019, 7:43 pm
Ulic Qel-Droma just prior to his fight with Exar Kun, takes the place of Luke Skywalker on Cloud City. How does it play out? 

Who wins and by what margin?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

ESB Darth Vader vs pre-Sith Ulic Qel-Droma Empty Re: ESB Darth Vader vs pre-Sith Ulic Qel-Droma

August 16th 2019, 7:50 pm
I'll back Ulic.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

ESB Darth Vader vs pre-Sith Ulic Qel-Droma Empty Re: ESB Darth Vader vs pre-Sith Ulic Qel-Droma

August 16th 2019, 7:51 pm
I'll back Vader
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 8:00 pm
Vader.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 16th 2019, 8:04 pm
Vader
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

August 16th 2019, 8:17 pm
Ulic
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 16th 2019, 9:31 pm
Ulic.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 16th 2019, 11:24 pm
@ILS I merged your thread with the existing one. Please use the search filter to see if the topic has already been done in order to avoid making duplicate threads. Thank you for your time.

Level Five
Level Five

August 17th 2019, 5:52 am
Azronger wrote:@ILS I merged your thread with the existing one. Please use the search filter to see if the topic has already been done in order to avoid making duplicate threads. Thank you for your time.
Considering I used pre-Sith Ulic and ESB Vader, and this thread doesn't specify any versions (automatically making it Sith Ulic vs RotJ Vader), that doesn't really make sense.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

ESB Darth Vader vs pre-Sith Ulic Qel-Droma Empty ESB Darth Vader vs pre-Sith Ulic Qel-Droma

August 17th 2019, 5:54 am
ILS wrote:
Azronger wrote:@ILS I merged your thread with the existing one. Please use the search filter to see if the topic has already been done in order to avoid making duplicate threads. Thank you for your time.
Considering I used pre-Sith Ulic and ESB Vader, and this thread doesn't specify any versions (automatically making it Sith Ulic vs RotJ Vader), that doesn't really make sense.

I didn't notice you had DLotS Ulic. My apologies. The thread is now separated again.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

August 17th 2019, 2:42 pm
Damn, Darth really is in the trash compactor these days.... anyway, Vader.

His feats are glaringly better across the board.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 17th 2019, 2:44 pm
Deronn_Solo wrote:Damn, Darth really is in the trash compactor these days.... anyway, Vader.

How well does Ulic do here?
The Witness
The Witness

August 17th 2019, 3:13 pm
Deronn_Solo wrote:Damn, Darth really is in the trash compactor these days.... anyway, Vader.

Because of DarthAnt's pretty good rebuttal of the character who was originally seen as a Sidious level force user by some people. Unfortunately now people are taking the Vader lowballing too far now mainly by bringing up outdated G-Canon statements about him
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum