Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 23rd 2020, 4:04 pm
@Sith Archivist
This is a small answer just to give you a view of why I disagree with your reasoning.
First of all I disagree with the Banite scaling and think that the most we can say is that Plagueis>Bane by some margin. (As you can see I think that it is possible for Bane to be above Tenebrous).
The second and more important point is the fact that being called "one of the best jedi of the era" isn't a really reliable accolade. For exemple in the PT era, you have Plo, Kolar, Tiin, Fisto who have this title at the same time with people like Mace Windu or even Yoda. As you can see the gap between the them is pretty insane. Because of this I cannot include Thon into the neo-antidiluvian scaling putting him above Bane.
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 23rd 2020, 4:33 pm
@xolthol wrote:@Sith Archivist
This is a small answer just to give you a view of why I disagree with your reasoning.
First of all I disagree with the Banite scaling and think that the most we can say is that Plagueis>Bane by some margin. (As you can see I think that it is possible for Bane to be above Tenebrous).
Why do you think Bane could be above Tenebrous? That goes against the idea of Banites growing more powerful with each generation.
 The second and more important point is the fact that being called "one of the best jedi of the era" isn't a really reliable accolade. For exemple in the PT era, you have Plo, Kolar, Tiin, Fisto who have this title at the same time with people like Mace Windu or even Yoda. As you can see the gap between the them is pretty insane. Because of this I cannot include Thon into the neo-antidiluvian scaling putting him above Bane.
Fair point.
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 23rd 2020, 6:13 pm
@Sith Archivist I've made a blog about the relative success of the rule of two where I explain my theory about it HERE
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 23rd 2020, 7:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@xolthol wrote:@LadyKulvax I'm litteraly speechless... Your entire post isn't countering anything that I've said. It is just baseless claim. I'm really sad for you: despite all of the evidence that I have provided you, you keep interpreting sources and material only in the way that interrest you. You don't even try to modified a bit your claim....

My post countered everything you have been trying to argue. I've caught you in outright contradictions and better yet, I did it in not even a third the length you had to go to to try and prove anything I've said wrong.

You've outright lost, just take the L. Unless you have any form of hard-counter to prove what I initially said wrong. Which was the entire reason you originally replied in this thread. Then any further discussion is pointless.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 23rd 2020, 8:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Concession accepted
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 23rd 2020, 8:59 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:
The second and more important point is the fact that being called "one of the best jedi of the era" isn't a really reliable accolade. For exemple in the PT era, you have Plo, Kolar, Tiin, Fisto who have this title at the same time with people like Mace Windu or even Yoda. As you can see the gap between the them is pretty insane. Because of this I cannot include Thon into the neo-antidiluvian scaling putting him above Bane.
Fair point.

Not really, given what Kun says about Thon. But I think it's obvious from any angle that Thon, Vodo and Odan were the top Masters.

xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 24th 2020, 5:14 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:
My post countered everything you have been trying to argue. I've caught you in outright contradictions and better yet, I did it in not even a third the length you had to go to to try and prove anything I've said wrong.

You've outright lost, just take the L. Unless you have any form of hard-counter to prove what I initially said wrong. Which was the entire reason you originally replied in this thread. Then any further discussion is pointless.

Your point didn't counter anything. Just for you understand that here is big difference between: having the last say (which I let you have) and having counter your opponent argumentation (which you absolutely failed at). However, if you think that your argument was more convincing than mine feel free to ask more people on this website to give their opinion about it.
I won't spend any more time arguing with you on this VS (which isn't at all a concession).
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 24th 2020, 5:29 am
You started the argument by attempting to 'destroy' my stances and yet for all the bravado you've kept up in each reply. You lost more and more ground as the debate went on.
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 24th 2020, 12:37 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:You started the argument by attempting to 'destroy' my stances and yet for all the bravado you've kept up in each reply. You lost more and more ground as the debate went on.

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 1076326320 Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 1076326320
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 24th 2020, 4:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I declare Xolthol the victor of this bout
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Six
Level Six

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 25th 2020, 9:30 am
Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 1289255181 Xolthol really prooved the opposition wrong here.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 25th 2020, 9:54 am
Bruh, weak bait.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 25th 2020, 1:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
@LadyKulvax wrote:Bruh, weak bait.

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Af57de10
Shimrra
Shimrra

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 25th 2020, 2:40 pm
Indeed, the opposition's corpse has been disposed of.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 25th 2020, 7:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@CuckedCurry wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:Bruh, weak bait.

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Af57de10

That was literally my reference.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 25th 2020, 7:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
But in all seriousness, I've outright proven I'm correct with sources. So as funny as this is.

T H O N
The Merchant
The Merchant

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

on October 25th 2020, 8:05 pm
Thon. Thon is able to generate force shields capable of tanking blaster fire and also could redirect laser cannon volleys from a Sail Barge parked in low orbit, said blasts were vaporizing large rocks and leaving sizable craters.

He also would scale from The Jedi Knight squad during the Freedon Nadd Uprising who were tanking wave pulse cannons with their force barriers, same cannons were vaporizing Drexls and their beast riders in ons shot. Feel that is a way better feat than Bane simply charring a Drexl with his Force lightning bynorders of.magnitudes albeit Bane was way before his.prime when he did this.


Thon also potentially fought of thousands of Sith spirits since said spirits are from.Sith who migrated to Ambria in the course of centuries, that is an insane endurance feat and he was able to lock away said spirits with his "Light side Lattices" ability.
Sponsored content

Thon vs Darth Bane - Page 3 Empty Re: Thon vs Darth Bane

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum