Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Drew Karpyshyn about writing Yoda, Plagueis, etc. Empty Drew Karpyshyn about writing Yoda, Plagueis, etc.

August 1st 2019, 2:52 pm
"I’d love to explore Yoda’s past. Not much is known about the little guy, but I think there’s a lot more to him than meets the eye. He’s almost 900 years old, he’s a Jedi Master and he has a deep understanding of the dark side that you wouldn’t get without treading down a few dangerous paths. (I don’t know if Mr. Lucas ever intends to open the door to Yoda’s past, but hopefully he’ll read this and keep me in mind just in case.) I’d also like to follow the chain of Sith Lords from Darth Zannah and Cognus all the way down to Plagueis. And I’m currently working on another Old Republic novel set just after the events of the SWTOR MMO, though I can’t say too much about it yet." - Drew Karpyshyn

https://castlesandcooks.com/2012/01/10/star-wars-and-more-an-interview-with-author-drew-karpyshyn/
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Drew Karpyshyn about writing Yoda, Plagueis, etc. Empty Re: Drew Karpyshyn about writing Yoda, Plagueis, etc.

August 1st 2019, 2:58 pm
I'm really curious about that Old Republic novel. The period after SWTOR is pretty quiet up until the New Sith Wars.

Drew Karpyshyn about writing Yoda, Plagueis, etc. Empty Re: Drew Karpyshyn about writing Yoda, Plagueis, etc.

August 1st 2019, 3:00 pm
Wait this is 2012 nvm lol

August 1st 2019, 3:02 pm
I'm still holding out hope at least some of the events following the Banete Sith will be explored under the TOR banner.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 1st 2019, 3:06 pm
False hope.

August 1st 2019, 3:28 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:False hope.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 2nd 2019, 5:11 am
To my knowledge, Lucas never allowed eu authors to explore Yoda’s past.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum