Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 11th 2021, 8:05 pm
NEUTRAL GROUND

Cal has his Splitsaber

Who takes it?
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 11th 2021, 10:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Unless you’ve got a quote proving nexus’s act like their Legends counterparts then they already fought on neutral ground. Cal lost there in a close fight and loses here as well.
Shimrra
Shimrra

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 27th 2021, 9:26 am
According to the in-game codex, the fight only tipped when Merrin intervened so Cal and Malicos are more or less even in terms of augmentation and saber skills, but, as we see in their fight, Malicos is a much superior Force user when it comes to TK, which Cal showed barely any resistance against. Cal loses here.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray
Moderator
Moderator

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 28th 2021, 6:51 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@HeartoftheForce wrote:Unless you’ve got a quote proving nexus’s act like their Legends counterparts then they already fought on neutral ground. Cal lost there in a close fight and loses here as well.
Out of curiousity, what are your views on this matchup now?
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 28th 2021, 8:34 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Nute_Chethray wrote:
@HeartoftheForce wrote:Unless you’ve got a quote proving nexus’s act like their Legends counterparts then they already fought on neutral ground. Cal lost there in a close fight and loses here as well.
Out of curiousity, what are your views on this matchup now?

Honestly if Merrin was the tipping point I favour Cal on neutral ground. Her assistance amounted to well timed blasts after Cal had already created an opening. Which means Cal legit was edging a notable Jedi Master on unfavorable turf.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 28th 2021, 11:55 am
C A N O N    I S   S H I T
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 28th 2021, 2:28 pm

Cal on Neutral Ground

Malicos if its on dathomir
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray
Moderator
Moderator

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 28th 2021, 3:41 pm
@HeartoftheForce wrote:
@Nute_Chethray wrote:
@HeartoftheForce wrote:Unless you’ve got a quote proving nexus’s act like their Legends counterparts then they already fought on neutral ground. Cal lost there in a close fight and loses here as well.
Out of curiousity, what are your views on this matchup now?

Honestly if Merrin was the tipping point I favour Cal on neutral ground. Her assistance amounted to well timed blasts after Cal had already created an opening. Which means Cal legit was edging a notable Jedi Master on unfavorable turf.
Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis 1289255181
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

February 28th 2021, 5:29 pm
@Vaelias wrote:C A N O N    I S     S H I T

When even a Kun fan calls Canon shit, you know you've hit rock bottom.
Sponsored content

Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis Empty Re: Taron Malicos Vs. Cal Kestis

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum