Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

Darth Vader vs Darth Plagueis (Sabers Only) Empty Darth Vader vs Darth Plagueis (Sabers Only)

January 6th 2021, 10:44 am
Prime Suited Vader goes up against Plagueis in a lightsaber only contest, who wins?
Tybalt
Tybalt

Darth Vader vs Darth Plagueis (Sabers Only) Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Darth Plagueis (Sabers Only)

January 6th 2021, 10:58 am
Darth Plagueis.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Vader vs Darth Plagueis (Sabers Only) Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Darth Plagueis (Sabers Only)

January 6th 2021, 11:21 am
Plagueis one shots
Primarch
Primarch

January 6th 2021, 11:22 am
If aug is allowed, Plagueis blitzes. Without aug, Vader wins.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 6th 2021, 11:51 am
Plagueis wins.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 6th 2021, 11:52 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Make it Force only and Plagueis still loses
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

January 6th 2021, 12:06 pm
I'd say Vader
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 6th 2021, 1:43 pm
Vader.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2021, 2:28 pm
Plagueis smacks
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2021, 2:31 pm
plagueis aint no maul, he loses smh
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 6th 2021, 2:41 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:plagueis aint no maul, he loses smh

Plagueis is a peer of TPM Sidious, who can oneshot blitz Maul.

Suddenly, my lightsaber is gone. It flies from my hand across the room. It lands in the hand of my Master.

I never see him enter. Not if he doesn't want me to.

The smile of triumph fades from my face.

"Do you think, " Lord Sidious says, walking toward me, "you can ever relax your guard?"

"No, Master. " What a clumsy, weak mistake. I should be prepared for him to enter at all times. How could I have forgotten that, even for a moment?

The lightsaber whirls in the air, twirling, held in my Master's hand. I can't track it, it moves so fast. But I know it's heading for me.

Lord Sidious moves faster than my eye can follow. I smell heat and smoke. The laser traces the outline of my body, my face, my hands. The buzz is loud in my ear. One flinch, one involuntary twitch of a muscle, and I am dead.

I do not flinch.

At last, Lord Sidious deactivates my weapon. He tosses it toward me. The sweat on my palm almost causes me to drop it.

"Do not let me see you relax your guard again, " my Master says. His eyes burn. "You are valuable, yes. But you are not indispensable, Lord Maul. I can do without you."

A flick of his robe, and he is gone.

Star Wars: Episode I Journal - Darth Maul
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2021, 3:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Don’t waste your breath on the Lobenzo’s of this world my friend
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 6th 2021, 3:19 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Plagueis smacks
Not only does he smack, but he smacks hard.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 6th 2021, 3:56 pm
vader
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2021, 7:50 pm
Vader
Shimrra
Shimrra

January 7th 2021, 3:21 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Make it Force only and Plagueis still loses
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2021, 2:52 pm
KingofBlades wrote:Vader
Darth Vader vs Darth Plagueis (Sabers Only) 39523600
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2021, 2:54 pm
Tybalt wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:plagueis aint no maul, he loses smh

Plagueis is a peer of TPM Sidious, who can oneshot blitz Maul.

Suddenly, my lightsaber is gone. It flies from my hand across the room. It lands in the hand of my Master.

I never see him enter. Not if he doesn't want me to.

The smile of triumph fades from my face.

"Do you think, " Lord Sidious says, walking toward me, "you can ever relax your guard?"

"No, Master. " What a clumsy, weak mistake. I should be prepared for him to enter at all times. How could I have forgotten that, even for a moment?

The lightsaber whirls in the air, twirling, held in my Master's hand. I can't track it, it moves so fast. But I know it's heading for me.

Lord Sidious moves faster than my eye can follow. I smell heat and smoke. The laser traces the outline of my body, my face, my hands. The buzz is loud in my ear. One flinch, one involuntary twitch of a muscle, and I am dead.

I do not flinch.

At last, Lord Sidious deactivates my weapon. He tosses it toward me. The sweat on my palm almost causes me to drop it.

"Do not let me see you relax your guard again, " my Master says. His eyes burn. "You are valuable, yes. But you are not indispensable, Lord Maul. I can do without you."

A flick of his robe, and he is gone.

Star Wars: Episode I Journal - Darth Maul
u would have to prove that the maul that i talk about is the exact same as TPM maul, with zero differences compared. if u can do that, then sure, u win, i concede.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2021, 2:54 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Don’t waste your breath on the Lobenzo’s of this world my friend
ur mom called, she told me to tell u to suck my dick.
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 7th 2021, 2:59 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd

u would have to prove that the maul that i talk about is the exact same as TPM maul, with zero differences compared. if u can do that, then sure, u win, i concede.

Actually, you would have to prove that the Maul you talk about can compete with TPM Sidious.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2021, 3:03 pm
Tybalt wrote:@lorenzo.r.2nd

Actually, you would have to prove that the Maul you talk about can compete with TPM Sidious.
considering the fact that the maul in said vader fight is supposed to be at his peak, than i could easily argue him to be stronger than the maul who fought Sidious in TCW. that sidious not only had the banite/plaguies amp, but also more than a decade of powering up on top of it. he went from being sub plagueis lvl in sabers to being yoda level in that same amount of time. and didnt a pre TPM maul give pre TPM sheev a tough fight at some point? if anyone has a quote on this, could they please post it?
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 7th 2021, 3:08 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd

considering the fact that the maul in said vader fight is supposed to be at his peak, than i could easily argue him to be stronger than the maul who fought Sidious in TCW. that sidious not only had the banite/plaguies amp, but also more than a decade of powering up on top of it. he went from being sub plagueis lvl in sabers to being yoda level in that same amount of time. and didnt a pre TPM maul give pre TPM sheev a tough fight at some point? if anyone has a quote on this, could they please post it?

What "said vader fight"? The Infinities one? That's non-canon.

Maul is a level eight on the duelling scale.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2021, 4:31 pm
fair enough. then ill go the grievous route, i suppose. in vader's own book, he is stated to be as deadly as grievous himself, and since grievous cannot use the force, this has to be a comparison of physical fighting ability. this is by 18 BBY. by TFU 2, he is the most skilled duelist in the galaxy, and could fodderize proxy, a droid that could copy and use the techniques from other beings, some of them being maul, obi wan, and anakin. obi wan is his best, iirc, and he still destroyed it without much difficulty while being caught semi off guard, but dont quote me on this last part lol. ps, vader himself programmed the droid.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 7th 2021, 5:08 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:fair enough. then ill go the grievous route, i suppose. in vader's own book, he is stated to be as deadly as grievous himself

Your God-Emperor, CuckedCurry, has decreed that this passage is ban worthy, and that you should spend some alone time, dwelling on your mindless drone tendencies
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 7th 2021, 5:17 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:fair enough. then ill go the grievous route, i suppose. in vader's own book, he is stated to be as deadly as grievous himself

Your God-Emperor, CuckedCurry, has decreed that this passage is ban worthy, and that you should spend some alone time, dwelling on your mindless drone tendencies
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum