Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Primarch
Primarch

Rank The Ancient Sith - Page 2 Empty Re: Rank The Ancient Sith

December 23rd 2020, 11:30 am
Yea but it also happened on possibly the strongest DS nexus. And Nadd was able to ragdoll Baas and Jedi Kun as a spirit so he seems to have more going for him than Ragnos.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 1:57 pm
KingKopecz wrote:Yea but it also happened on possibly the strongest DS nexus. And Nadd was able to ragdoll Baas and Jedi Kun as a spirit so he seems to have more going for him than Ragnos.

theres several statements for Ragnos being the most powerful of the ancients, Nadd's handling of Jedi Kun and Baas isnt anything too impressive, Ragnos' power is unquantifiable, in JA all we know is he is far weaker than his living incarnation, so we cant really gauge his power in his prime, also its worth noting that Kun blasted the fuck out of Nadd's spirit destroying it, yet bowed down to Ragnos' which is a good indication of their power, Rank The Ancient Sith - Page 2 1289255181
what u got going for Dreypa, he's definitley below Muur, Pall and Syn and especially weaker than Spirit Muur whos on a level with Krayt
Primarch
Primarch

December 23rd 2020, 2:13 pm
Firstly Ragnos has been said to be the most powerful ancient Sith of his time. I don’t think a single source places him above any later ancient Sith such as Nadd, Kun and Ulic. Also when did Kun ever bow before Ragnos?

Dreypa and Muur are sort of interchangeable. Dreypa is honestly quite underrated and was able to one-shot a building with his lightning and vector Krayt was crap so I’m not gonna rank Muur too high based on that. Either way, he’s not above Syn as I seem to remember her being second to Pall.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 4:35 pm
KingKopecz wrote:Firstly Ragnos has been said to be the most powerful ancient Sith of his time. I don’t think a single source places him above any later ancient Sith such as Nadd, Kun and Ulic. Also when did Kun ever bow before Ragnos?

Dreypa and Muur are sort of interchangeable. Dreypa is honestly quite underrated and was able to one-shot a building with his lightning and vector Krayt was crap so I’m not gonna rank Muur too high based on that. Either way, he’s not above Syn as I seem to remember her being second to Pall.

you could even make an argument for Ragnos > Kun tbh

Marka Ragnos ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. He was the Dark Lord of the Sith - the most powerful of the most powerful. But now he is dead.

he also breaks Nox's force wall and luke said that itll take the NJOs combined strength to take him out, and that was all as a spirit, you could have Ragnos solidly above all the ancients by a country mile tbh

also its not only was he much weaker in JA but his host body was unable to function properly due to his power corrupting her that much, which is the reason for his defeat

“Dead. Ragnos had possessed her. Her body couldn’t withstand the corruption. When I destroyed the scepter and Ragnos left her body, there was nothing left.”

an yeh while Dreypa is good he died an Exile, where as Muur lived on and grew stronger over the years, Vector Krayt still scales above Kenobi so is still very powerful

The Found
The Found

December 23rd 2020, 4:54 pm
SE will never be licensed btw. Rank The Ancient Sith - Page 2 3146861145

Literally a crowdfunded fanfic on some guys personal website.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 23rd 2020, 5:28 pm
The Found wrote:SE will never be licensed btw. Rank The Ancient Sith - Page 2 3146861145

http://www.starwarstimeline.net/Supernatural_Encounters.htm

This link states otherwise.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 23rd 2020, 7:26 pm
Krayt fanboys are scared that he will be sub Exiles after SE  Rank The Ancient Sith - Page 2 1289255181
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 23rd 2020, 9:23 pm
The Found wrote:SE will never be licensed btw. Rank The Ancient Sith - Page 2 3146861145

-Is Supernatural Encounters licensed?

Yes; I filled out the requisite legal documents (freelance worksheets and tax forms and such) when the stories were first approved for publication by Pablo Hidalgo, the same licensing process I went through for my previous contributions to the Expanded Universe. There isn't any Lucasfilm licensing process beyond this. 🙂

Rank The Ancient Sith - Page 2 Unknow12
Primarch
Primarch

December 24th 2020, 10:07 am
Vaelias wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:Firstly Ragnos has been said to be the most powerful ancient Sith of his time. I don’t think a single source places him above any later ancient Sith such as Nadd, Kun and Ulic. Also when did Kun ever bow before Ragnos?

you could even make an argument for Ragnos > Kun tbh

Marka Ragnos ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. He was the Dark Lord of the Sith - the most powerful of the most powerful. But now he is dead.  

he also breaks Nox's force wall and luke said that itll take the NJOs combined strength to take him out, and that was all as a spirit, you could have Ragnos solidly above all the ancients by a country mile tbh

also its not only was he much weaker in JA but his host body was unable to function properly due to his power corrupting her that much, which is the reason for his defeat

“Dead. Ragnos had possessed her. Her body couldn’t withstand the corruption. When I destroyed the scepter and Ragnos left her body, there was nothing left.”

an yeh while Dreypa is good he died an Exile, where as Muur lived on and grew stronger over the years, Vector Krayt still scales above Kenobi so is still very powerful

Nah Kun is definitely superior to Ragnos:
The Complete Star Wars encyclopaedia wrote:Kun, Exar. Once the most powerful and dangerous of the Dark Lords of the Sith, he was responsible for the deaths of millions four millennia before the Rise of the Empire.
Luke saying it will take the combined Jedi order to defeat Ragnos refers to a hypothetical Ragnos that became even more powerful than base Ragnos through rituals. Also why would have been weaker in JA? He drained multiple nexii so he should be more powerful. 
Ragnos corrupted Tavion once Jaden destroyed the scepter. The fact Ragnos couldn't defend the scepter shows inferiority.
The Merchant
The Merchant

December 28th 2020, 10:41 pm
I'll make separate mini lists

Dark Jedi Exiles:

Ajunta Pall/Karness Muur
Muur/Pall
Sorzus Syn
Remulus Dreypa
Xoxann

Tales of the Jedi

Kun/Ragnos
Ragnos/Kun
Ulic
Sadow
Ludo
Horak.

TOR:
Tulak
Kallig

Now, how to rank them?! Muur is the guy that honestly throws a huge wrench in all of this because thanks to his hype in the Vector Storyline the guy potentially can be number 1. His peers would also be either scaled close to him or far weaker. Ajunta was the original leader of the Exiles and the strongest thanks to being the Dark Lord of his time.

Feel Ragnos hype in Jedi Academy is good, very good and arguably more impressive than Kuns stuff. I feel besides them everything else is how I ranked in TOTJ.

Tulak>Kallig, nuff said.

Tulak has his hype of being the greatest saber duelist of the ancients which Ragnos was mentioned with. Might out Tulak>Ragnos.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum