Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 1:15 am
I’m actually calling Plagueis
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 1:23 am
Which Vitiate?
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 1:24 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:Which Vitiate?

Prime
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 1:45 am
SWTOR Vitiate absolutely. Freedon Nadd if not Naga Sadow, is at least on par with Plagueis.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 2:02 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@LadyKulvax wrote:SWTOR Vitiate absolutely. Freedon Nadd if not Naga Sadow, is at least on par with Plagueis.

That was as of 67bby Plagueis lived up until the Phantom Menace it’s clear these 30 years of growth allows him to surpass Nadd who was ‘far more powerful’ than Sadow, but Vader was stated to grow far more powerful between ANH and TESB so in the 30 odd years Plageuis must have grown a HUGE amount, especially given that he is roughly on par with TPM Sidious who was the most powerful sith up to that point, the Blurb also states this and yes they can be subjective but in this case it’s supported by these quotes

Plagueis who attempted to turn his equally powerful apprentice into a messenger and mere intermediary

This is also supported by the fact the author said that he thinks Plagueis May have found a way to undermine his apprentice

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  B7aad410
Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  32f49410

So yeh it’s clear from that Plageuis Most likely did indeed grow more than Vitiate being equal or near equal to TPM Sidious and yeh most certainly past Sadow
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 2:25 am
Those quotes don't cover EU and both of them perpetuate the idea that Plagueis died long before TPM. So no, your counter doesn't work.

Sadow, long before placing himself in stasis, was > 67BBY Plagueis. Sadow spent six centuries in stasis and undoubtedly growing naturally stronger over time. Then Nadd turns up, becomes far more powerful than him, kills him, takes his holocron and then uses that alongside the King Adas holocron to spend a century becoming even more powerful and according to numerous sources the greatest sorceror ever. Per your own logic, that's 700 years of power growth off of 67BBY Plagueis compared to 30.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 3:09 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:Those quotes don't cover EU and both of them perpetuate the idea that Plagueis died long before TPM. So no, your counter doesn't work.

Sadow, long before placing himself in stasis, was > 67BBY Plagueis. Sadow spent six centuries in stasis and undoubtedly growing naturally stronger over time. Then Nadd turns up, becomes far more powerful than him, kills him, takes his holocron and then uses that alongside the King Adas holocron to spend a century becoming even more powerful and according to numerous sources the greatest sorceror ever. Per your own logic, that's 700 years of power growth off of 67BBY Plagueis compared to 30.

True but the whole basis for Sadow being > Plageuis is him having the ability to extend life, during those 30 years studying a wider and deeper range of sith knowledge than anyone of Sadows time could’ve had, and Plagueis’ way of doing it was more impressive than Sadows based on the fact Palpatine mentioned that to Anakin. With the tragedy of Darth Plageuis the wise, if Sadows way was better he would’ve told the tragedy of Naga Sadow.

Also why don’t the quotes count, I don’t c a reason why it shouldn’t count. Sadows still far more powerful than Plageuis but those quotes just push Plagueis’ prime up much higher than that, even if those quotes don’t count Plageuis was states to be equal to a just pre TPM Sidious THATS still more powerful than most

An what u mean about Plageuis’ death we literally c his death in the novel
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 3:54 am
Vitiate most likely wins.
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 4:44 am
Vitiate
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 4:48 am
I think Plagueis is more powerful but I think Vitiate would win here given that he has a lot more combative abilities
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 7:36 am
1.You can argue that Plagueis's research into midichlorian manipulation makes his growth worth more than literal dozens of times more. But given that James Luceno confirmed that the Darth Gravid incident destroyed the Order of the Sith Lords' sorcery knowledge. Plagueis doesn't even believe that Sith spirits were anything but tales.

If we base comparisons on the opinion of Darth Sidious, then sorcery comes out on-top with flying colours. He makes it clear beyond doubt that sorcery is superior and better yet outright states that Sadow's knowledge specifically, he has to keep to himself because of how dangerous the threat of such use would be. Meanwhile Sidious was sharing Midichlorian Manipulation with everyone and their grandma comparatively.

2.The quotes themselves come from sources that have absolutely no EU in them and which, again, claimed that Plagueis died decades prior to TPM. Which clearly isn't the case in the EU.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 12:42 pm
Plagueis is above Valk therefore he oneshots
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 1:23 pm
There's no need to humor an autistic source by referring to Vitiate as a Darth.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 27th 2020, 2:44 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:1.You can argue that Plagueis's research into midichlorian manipulation makes his growth worth more than literal dozens of times more. But given that James Luceno confirmed that the Darth Gravid incident destroyed the Order of the Sith Lords' sorcery knowledge. Plagueis doesn't even believe that Sith spirits were anything but tales.

If we base comparisons on the opinion of Darth Sidious, then sorcery comes out on-top with flying colours. He makes it clear beyond doubt that sorcery is superior and better yet outright states that Sadow's knowledge specifically, he has to keep to himself because of how dangerous the threat of such use would be. Meanwhile Sidious was sharing Midichlorian Manipulation with everyone and their grandma comparatively.

2.The quotes themselves come from sources that have absolutely no EU in them and which, again, claimed that Plagueis died decades prior to TPM. Which clearly isn't the case in the EU.

I understand what you mean but there are many more TPM Sidious supremacy quotes from EU Books like tha Plageuis novel and Darth Mauls journal, also technically everything that Is Star Wars that came out before disney bought it is Legends
Shimrra
Shimrra

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 29th 2020, 9:44 pm
Plagueis
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 29th 2020, 11:43 pm
Hego
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 12:12 am
Plag wins, being on par with TPM Sidious. Also, he can just make himself immune to Vitiate's force lightning.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 12:21 am
TPM Sheev would get stomped by SWTOR Vitiate. Lol.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 12:22 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:TPM Sheev would get stomped by SWTOR Vitiate. Lol.

Even though he's stated more powerful by several different authors. Not sure if serious or trolling.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 12:37 am
Even though all of TPM Sheev's quotes aren't inclusive of anything but movie canon and all suggest Plagueis died decades prior to when he does in the novel.

Stop memeing, Vitiate stomps. Laughably.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 12:46 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:Even though all of TPM Sheev's quotes aren't inclusive of anything but movie canon and all suggest Plagueis died decades prior to when he does in the novel.

Stop memeing, Vitiate stomps. Laughably.

this quote directly from the Plageuis Novel says otherwise

Star Wars: Darth Plagueis wrote: "Plagueis the Wise, who in his time truly was, except at the end, trusting that the Rule of Two had been superseded, and failed to realize that he would not be excused from it. Plagueis the Wise, who forged the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy has ever known, and yet who forgot to leave a place for himself; whose pride never allowed him to question that he would no longer be needed.”

LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 1:29 am
That's literally from the point of view of Darth Sidious himself, lol.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 2:26 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:That's literally from the point of view of Darth Sidious himself, lol.

Ok what about this one

Star Wars: Battle for Naboo wrote: Sidious is the most powerful Sith ever.
Or this one
Darth Maul: Sith apprentice wrote: Meet Darth Sidious--the most powerful Sith Master who has ever lived.

LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 2:28 am
Literally already discussed those. Are you even sure you know what it is you're referencing?
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

on October 30th 2020, 2:31 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:Literally already discussed those. Are you even sure you know what it is you're referencing?

I really don’t c your point on why they shouldn’t count it might be a low level of canon but it’s not retconned by anything, there’s no reason for it not to count
Sponsored content

Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate  Empty Re: Darth Plagueis vs Darth Vitiate

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum