Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord Empty Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord

October 23rd 2020, 1:13 pm
Who wins?
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord

October 23rd 2020, 3:40 pm
Vader dropkicks Hord

Vader is on par with ROTS Sheev who is stated to be the most powerful sith of all time, making Vader also the most powerful sith of all time bar DE Sidious
Also Hord is locked below Ragnos
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 23rd 2020, 3:43 pm
Vaelias wrote:Vader dropkicks Hord

Vader is on par with ROTS Sheev who is stated to be the most powerful sith of all time, making Vader also the most powerful sith of all time bar DE Sidious

Why is Vader an equal to ROTS Sheev?
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 3:51 pm
Seturna wrote:
Vaelias wrote:Vader dropkicks Hord

Why is Vader an equal to ROTS Sheev?

Anakin, Yoda and Darth Sidious are nines.

Yoda is nine. Mace is eight, bordering on nine. Anakin is nine."

So Yoda Anakin and Sheev are all equal in ROTS
This is presuming that we are using Vader’s prime (KFV) if it’s ROTJ Vader it would be a closer fight but I’m stil Inclined to say Vader due to him being 80% of ROTJ Palps who is the most powerful sith ever by quite a big margin at this point
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 23rd 2020, 3:58 pm
I’m talking about ROTJ Vader btw.

if it’s ROTJ Vader it would be a closer fight but I’m stil Inclined to say Vader due to him being 80% of ROTJ Palps who is the most powerful sith ever by quite a big margin at this point
Why would a unquantifiable statment said by Lucas (which isn’t even definitive; it’s said with maybe) put Vader above Tulak Hord?
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 4:04 pm
Seturna wrote:I’m talking about ROTJ Vader btw.

if it’s ROTJ Vader it would be a closer fight but I’m stil Inclined to say Vader due to him being 80% of ROTJ Palps who is the most powerful sith ever by quite a big margin at this point
Why would a unquantifiable statment said by Lucas (which isn’t even definitive; it’s said with maybe) put Vader above Tulak Hord?

Well even ignoring the statement ROTJ Vader still has statements putting him up there with Sheev, he’s still scaling up from Sheev whereas Hord is locked below Ragnos who is < Ulic who is stated to be ROTJ Vader Level
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 23rd 2020, 4:20 pm
Vaelias wrote:Well even ignoring the statement ROTJ Vader still has statements putting him up there with Sheev
Which would be? The only ones i have seen are quotes putting him second only to Sheev, which doesn’t mean that they are close in any way.

Vaelias wrote:whereas Hord is locked below Ragnos
Proof?

Vaelias wrote:Ulic who is stated to be ROTJ Vader level
I would want to see that quote.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 5:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Seturna wrote:
Vaelias wrote:Well even ignoring the statement ROTJ Vader still has statements putting him up there with Sheev
Which would be? The only ones i have seen are quotes putting him second only to Sheev, which doesn’t mean that they are close in any way.

Vaelias wrote:whereas Hord is locked below Ragnos
Proof?

Vaelias wrote:Ulic who is stated to be ROTJ Vader level
I would want to see that quote.

Well we have Sidious saying that DE Luke could be like him, implying that DE Luke is not yet on Vader’s Level

"Yes, that mask inspired terror throughout the galaxy but the feeble heart within was forever possessed by the impotent side of the Force. You can be far stronger than he was."
-- Dark Empire 1

"Yes... you have that talent... you are a Skywalker, after all... You can be like him... You can be greater than he was!"
-- Dark Empire Endnotes

And yeh that quote from Lucas still counts I’m afraid.

But even from scaling Suited Vader is still up there especially when considering the sith orders overall gradual increase in power up to Vader’s time it gives Vader thousands of years of gradual increase above Hord which does count for something

Marka Ragnos ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. He was the Dark Lord of the Sith — the most powerful of the most powerful. But now he is dead.
Source: Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 2: Funeral for a Dark Lord (Publisher's Summary)

Meanwhile, on the far side of the galaxy, the Sith Empire has grown powerful through centuries of dark Force wielding and magic and the hundred-year rule of the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith, MARKA RAGNOS.
Source: Chronicles of the Old Republic

Those solidly put Ragnos above any other sith of that time including Tulak Hord.

Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord 31431710
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 23rd 2020, 7:07 pm
Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord 2864379292
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

October 23rd 2020, 7:24 pm
Plausibly Vader
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 24th 2020, 3:18 am
Vaelias wrote:Well we have Sidious saying that DE Luke could be like him, implying that DE Luke is not yet on Vader’s Level
I would take OOU statements putting them rough equals to be more reliable than Sidious' words of manipulation

Beware The Sith wrote:Although Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are equally strong in the Force, their duels are more than just about physical strength.

Jedi Battles wrote:Father and son were now equally strong with the Force and equally skilled with their lightsabers. But this battle was more than just physical strength and Force powers.

Which one?

But even from scaling Suited Vader is still up there especially when considering the sith orders overall gradual increase in power up to Vader’s time it gives Vader thousands of years of gradual increase above Hord which does count for something
Substantiate please.

Those solidly put Ragnos above any other sith of that time including Tulak Hord
It seems you are correct here. Why would any of this however put Vader above Hord?

Also that last quote of yours is weird... we really have no way of translating what if actually means given in the thread(Kun RT) many people had different translations of what it actually means Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord 1289255181

Last edited by Seturna on October 24th 2020, 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Thij
Thij

October 24th 2020, 3:20 am
Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord 39523600
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 24th 2020, 3:28 am
Greatest Jedi Killer of all time wins
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

October 24th 2020, 3:36 am
Tulak Hord smashes his face in.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 24th 2020, 3:50 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Tulak Hord smashes his face in.

What’s your reasoning for that?
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 24th 2020, 3:50 am
Seturna wrote:
Vaelias wrote:Well we have Sidious saying that DE Luke could be like him, implying that DE Luke is not yet on Vader’s Level
I would take OOU statements putting them rough equals to be more reliable than Sidious' words of manipulation

Beware The Sith wrote:Although Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are equally strong in the Force, their duels are more than just about physical strength.

Jedi Battles wrote:Father and son were now equally strong with the Force and equally skilled with their lightsabers. But this battle was more than just physical strength and Force powers.

Which one?

Substantiate please.

Those solidly put Ragnos above any other sith of that time including Tulak Hord
It seems you are correct here. Why would any of this however put Vader above Hord?

Also that last quote of yours is weird... we really have no way of translating what if actually means given in the thread(Kun RT) many people had different translations of what it actually means Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord 1289255181

I’ll get back to u in a bit I’m smashing the fuck out of triceps
Shimrra
Shimrra

October 24th 2020, 7:34 am
Vader stomps
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 24th 2020, 9:34 am
Vaelias wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:Tulak Hord smashes his face in.

What’s your reasoning for that?

Vader is Muur tier if not below that. Hord godstomps Muur.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 24th 2020, 9:56 am
Didn’t you argue Vader was above Mace Windu(or something like that) or was it trolling?
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 24th 2020, 9:58 am
Indeed, if you can figure out how it's a troll argument then you'll get a star. Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord 1076326320
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 24th 2020, 10:03 am
No thanks
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

October 24th 2020, 11:00 am
vader still
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 24th 2020, 11:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Vaelias wrote:I’ll get back to u in a bit I’m smashing the fuck out of triceps

You’re not smashing anything if you’re able to pick up your phone, go to Google, search Suspect Insight, find a topic and then comment on said topic. Should be banned from the gym for being a Eugene Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord 1306544554
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 24th 2020, 12:13 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
Vaelias wrote:I’ll get back to u in a bit I’m smashing the fuck out of triceps

You’re not smashing anything if you’re able to pick up your phone, go to Google, search Suspect Insight, find a topic and then comment on said topic. Should be banned from the gym for being a Eugene Darth Vader vs Tulak Hord 1306544554

stop being a toxic member, thanks!
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 24th 2020, 12:43 pm
Vader, handily.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum