Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
winebottle
winebottle

ROTS General Grievous vs. Ulic Qel Droma Empty ROTS General Grievous vs. Ulic Qel Droma

October 4th 2020, 12:15 pm
Same circumstances as the Utapau fight in ROTS

Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: All out

who wins
Primarch
Primarch

ROTS General Grievous vs. Ulic Qel Droma Empty Re: ROTS General Grievous vs. Ulic Qel Droma

October 4th 2020, 12:29 pm
Ulic
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

ROTS General Grievous vs. Ulic Qel Droma Empty Re: ROTS General Grievous vs. Ulic Qel Droma

October 4th 2020, 1:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
GG stomps
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 4th 2020, 3:32 pm
Grievous in a stomp unless Ulic pulls out some strong esoterics (which he frankly isn't known for)
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 4th 2020, 4:49 pm
Grievous obliterates

Last edited by CuckedCurry on October 5th 2020, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 4th 2020, 6:00 pm
Scrap that, Grievous calls in Skorr who wins the fight for him
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

October 4th 2020, 6:27 pm
Nobody stomps here. GG might win sabers but loses in all-out.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

October 4th 2020, 7:42 pm
Ulic one-shots in all-out and wins a hard fight in sabers only.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 4th 2020, 8:49 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Don’t see how Ulic doesn’t just crumple him up into a metal ball like Mace Windu did 😏
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

October 5th 2020, 9:40 am
Ulic ragdolls in all out
he wins a duel semi narrowly
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

October 6th 2020, 3:04 pm
grievous dominates the sub kun character
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 6th 2020, 11:04 pm
I'd like to see literally any reason as to why Grievous is even a threat. Ulic is like nigh-canonically stronger than one month post-AOTC Kenobi before he gains 'tremendous' powers.

Better yet, Ulic has the lightsaber skill to stalemate Exar Kun who by all pieces of evidence has lightsaber skills better than ROTJ Vader, lmao.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 24th 2020, 3:09 pm
Grievous, he hard pressed Dooku who is more powerful than AOTC Yoda
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 24th 2020, 8:16 pm
Dooku isn't > any Yoda, lol.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 24th 2020, 8:18 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Dooku isn't > any Yoda, lol.

He’s equal to Yoda during attack of the clones, give it 3 years by revenge of the sith he will have grown more powerful than AOTC Yoda easily. Especially seeing as he was growing at a rate to catch up to Yoda in the first place
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 24th 2020, 9:13 pm
Dooku was never Yoda's equal in AOTC. Numerous quotes flex that Dooku was barely lucky to survive.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 24th 2020, 9:17 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Dooku was never Yoda's equal in AOTC. Numerous quotes flex that Dooku was barely lucky to survive.

Can I see those quotes?
And it still doesn’t really matter too much if those quotes stating his he yodas equal don’t count cos he’s still a high 8 bordering on nine around mace windus level
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 24th 2020, 11:44 pm
Vaelias wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:Dooku was never Yoda's equal in AOTC. Numerous quotes flex that Dooku was barely lucky to survive.

Can I see those quotes?
And it still doesn’t really matter too much if those quotes stating his he yodas equal don’t count cos he’s still a high 8 bordering on nine around mace windus level

When was he stated to be an 8, bordering on 9? And Mace is a 9, not an 8/9.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 24th 2020, 11:59 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Can I see those quotes?

I’m pretty sure I remember the quote as saying Mace is 8 bordering on 9. And dooku wasn’t he was stated to be an 8 but we can assume it’s a high 8 as he can be scaled above Windu
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 25th 2020, 1:05 am
Vaelias wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Can I see those quotes?

I’m pretty sure I remember the quote as saying Mace is 8 bordering on 9. And dooku wasn’t he was stated to be an 8 but we can assume it’s a high 8 as he can be scaled above Windu
Fair points, just some critiques. The quote you're talking about is from Gillard in 2016. It has very little official standing and contradicts the Lucas-approved stance of Mace being a solid 9. Dooku also doesn't scale above Mace by around 19 BBY, when they're evenly matched. Office Mace is far stronger than Boz Pity Mace given a few more months of growth plus "cutting loose."
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 25th 2020, 1:11 am
BreakofDawn wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Can I see those quotes?

Fair points, just some critiques. The quote you're talking about is from Gillard in 2016. It has very little official standing and contradicts the Lucas-approved stance of Mace being a solid 9. Dooku also doesn't scale above Mace by around 19 BBY, when they're evenly matched. Office Mace is far stronger than Boz Pity Mace given a few more months of growth plus "cutting loose."

Can i c the quote saying Mace is a 9 plz?

Dooku can be scaled above mace because Dooku was states to be yodas equal before mace was, Mace was always stated as second to Yoda during episode 2 Dooku was stated to be his equal, Mace has not parity quotes to Yoda until episode 3
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

October 25th 2020, 12:17 pm
the kaleesh still wins hard
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 25th 2020, 12:57 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:the kaleesh still wins hard

reasons?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 25th 2020, 5:09 pm
@Vaelias
Can i c the quote saying Mace is a 9 plz?

Sure. It's from the Making of Revenge of the Sith:

As they approach the end of the climactic battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin, Gillard explains how he's rated the various swordsmen: "On Attack of the Clones, I had to give them levels," he says. "Sidious is a level nine[out of ten]. On this film, Obi is eight-he's moved up-Anakin is a nine; Mace is a nine, Yoda is a nine. They're up with Sidious.
Once you get to eight, you have a Pandora's box. You could go any way with it. The way not to go is the dark side. But it would tempt you, because that would jump you right past the others. So you need to arrive at level eight at the right age-not as young as Anakin. That young, the dark side is just too tempting."

Dooku can be scaled above mace because Dooku was states to be yodas equal before mace was,

Mace also has some. Like Dooku, both have sources contradicting this.

Mace was always stated as second to Yoda during episode 2 Dooku was stated to be his equal, Mace has not parity quotes to Yoda until episode 3

Fair enough. However, Mace is clearly operating at a similar level to Dooku by Obsession.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

October 25th 2020, 9:04 pm
There's some speculation that Mace only became a 9 after he used Vaapad and that Anakin was an only an 8 at the start of the movie.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum