Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist) Empty SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist)

June 26th 2019, 7:04 pm
SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist) Banner10

---

-Cade Skywalker as of Star Wars: Legacy: War #6.
-Darth Nox as of Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan.

There will be 3 posts per side, and no time limit.

This thread follows all default stipulations listed in the "Guidlines" thread. Additional rules are as follows:

-Feats take precedent over directly and indisputably contradicted statements.
-Quotes are binding and have no expiration date unless directly or subtextually contradicted. For the latter, such a case must be made within the debate itself.
-All letter or number statistics ascribed to characters from C-Canon sources, including role-playing games and trading cards, are banned.

Last edited by Set, The God of Chaos on May 25th 2020, 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total

SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist) Empty Re: SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist)

June 26th 2019, 7:06 pm
@SithArchaeologist This alright or do you want any changes made?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist) Empty Re: SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist)

June 26th 2019, 7:11 pm
Hp... whats the plan here bud?

Isn't our debate first...

June 26th 2019, 7:24 pm
Flunky Cyborg wrote:Hp... whats the plan here bud?

Isn't our debate first...

It's the summer holidays for me in a few days time so I figured I might as well start racking up CaVs to give me something to do. Don't worry when writing openers I will prioritise the people who've been waiting for openers from me for a decent period of time (i.e. you and DC77).
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 26th 2019, 7:34 pm
Krayt Dies wrote:@SithArchaeologist This alright or do you want any changes made?

I'd request Nox as of SoR, but otherwise looks good.

June 26th 2019, 7:42 pm
Sure I'll edit it.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 27th 2019, 11:42 am
Up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum