Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  Empty Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi

June 26th 2019, 1:43 pm
Rhea as of FOTJ: Abyss 
The thread is meant to see where people place Rhea in general.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  Empty Re: Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi

June 27th 2019, 11:46 am
From what little I know AOTC Kenobi should tool.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 27th 2019, 11:55 am
There is no way to direct way to compare the two, although from what I’ve gathered on Rhea she could actually win, based on accolades.
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

June 27th 2019, 2:37 pm
YVH Cilghal wrote:There is no way to direct way to compare the two, although from what I’ve gathered on Rhea she could actually win, based on accolades.

Why?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 27th 2019, 2:48 pm
Aotc Kenobi tired Dooku, idgaf about some NJO hoe Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  2266747095
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 27th 2019, 3:03 pm
Flunky Cyborg wrote:Aotc Kenobi tired Dooku, idgaf about some NJO hoe Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  2266747095
Who cares about some sick man in an iron mask 
Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  1019854026
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 27th 2019, 3:04 pm
Jokes aside, please be serious, if you don’t know anything about the characters involved please do not comment.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 27th 2019, 3:07 pm
Cilghal dealing out roasts as easily as Santa deals out presents.

Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  815462187
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 27th 2019, 3:15 pm
DarthSkywalker0 wrote:
YVH Cilghal wrote:There is no way to direct way to compare the two, although from what I’ve gathered on Rhea she could actually win, based on accolades.

Why?
Well, the two live in completely different eras, but Rhea has actually some decent accolades: 

Lord Vol and I have handpicked a single strike team to bring against this Skywalker. He—”
-Omen (credit to Goat) 
It was a terrible affront for a mere apprentice to face a Master in such a manner. And that affront would suggest to the entire crew that Lady Rhea’s power was so great that even her charges felt secure in challenging Xal.
-Abyss
--
Mere hours before, she and her Sith Master, Lady Rhea, had confronted Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker. Lady Rhea and Vestara had fought the galaxy’s most experienced, most famous Jedi to a standstill. Vestara had even cut him, a graze to the cheek and chin that had spattered her with blood—blood she had later tasted, blood she wished she could take a sample of and keep forever as a souvenir.
But then Skywalker had shown why he carried that reputation. A moment’s distraction, and suddenly Lady Rhea was in four pieces, each drifting in a separate direction, and Vestara was hopelessly outmatched. She had saluted and fled.`
-Backlash 

Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  471e5210

-the essential reader’s companion 

I mean, The fact that she was chosen to kill Luke (regardless of the fact that she would have obviously been no match for Luke at his best) does speak to her skill and power, at least for the standards of the Lost Tribe. I’m not saying she should necessarily win, of course. 
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 27th 2019, 3:44 pm
YVH Cilghal wrote:Jokes aside, please be serious, if you don’t know anything about the characters involved please do not comment.
Lol, bro that was what I was saying in a roundabout humorous way. I don't have enough knowledge to judge the contest, but I wanted to make someone grin  Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  228124001
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 27th 2019, 3:54 pm
Flunky Cyborg wrote:
YVH Cilghal wrote:Jokes aside, please be serious, if you don’t know anything about the characters involved please do not comment.
Lol, bro that was what I was saying in a roundabout humorous way. I don't have enough knowledge to judge the contest, but I wanted to make someone grin  Lady Rhea Vs AOTC Kenobi  228124001
It wasn’t meant for you specifically, I need this thread to be serious because Rhea needs more respect. Jokes are always appreciated though ( hence why I responded you with another joke).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum