Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Jedi v Sith Mega Battle Vote? Thread Empty Jedi v Sith Mega Battle Vote? Thread

July 13th 2020, 6:26 pm
Help me, Suspect Insight! You're my only hope. 

I want to create a 15 vs 15 mega versus consisting of the 5 strongest: OR, PT, & OT Jedi and Sith. But instead of coming up with the teams myself, I thought it would be cool if the community came up with the members. I will tally the votes after 4 days, and the characters with the most votes will be placed on the teams. 

Rules: Legends Only (keeping it consistent) - Sith (but not technically Sith) like Asajj or Starkiller are allowed

PT era begins with Bane & ends with Vader being reborn in his suit

OT era begins with Vader going on his first hunt & ending with Legacy

OR is everything pre-Bane
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Jedi v Sith Mega Battle Vote? Thread Empty Re: Jedi v Sith Mega Battle Vote? Thread

July 13th 2020, 8:48 pm
Since it's Jedi vs Sith, a fair few members of SWTOR are excluded, so:

OR: Darth Malgus, Darth Revan, Vitiate, Emperor's Wrath (SoR), Darth Nihilus vs HoT (SoR), Barsen'Thor (SoR), Satele Shan, Jaric Kaedan, novel Revan. 

PT: Darth Plagueis, Darth Sidious, KFV, Count Dooku, Darth Tenebrous(?) vs Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto(?).

OT: Darth Krayt, Darth Vader (suit), Darish Vol, Darth Caedus, Dark Apprentice vs Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Celeste Morne (w/ Karness Muur's power), Cade Skywalker...no clue for the fifth.

A lot of these are placeholders until I can think of better replacements.
LOTL

Jedi v Sith Mega Battle Vote? Thread Empty Re: Jedi v Sith Mega Battle Vote? Thread

July 14th 2020, 9:21 am
PT has combatants above the B-team

C'baoth and Yaddle maybe
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

July 17th 2020, 2:55 pm
Due to one voter so far, I am extending this a bit before I make the teams.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 17th 2020, 4:17 pm
LOTL wrote:PT has combatants above the B-team

C'baoth and Yaddle maybe

Extreme thumbs down emoji
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum