Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet Empty Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet

June 24th 2020, 9:51 am
This is Revan after he has accomplished every task on Taris (one of which is becoming the Duel Ring Champion) but has not been to Dantooine yet. 

Gear: R1&5 - Prototype Vibroblade only - The rest: Bendak Starkiller's Blaster, 2 Plasma Grenades, an Energy Shield (5 uses), & the Prototype Vibroblade - Standard Gear for those in the gauntlet 

Locations: R1&5 take place in the Duel Ring - the rest take place in the Black Vulkars hideout.

The Gauntlet 

Round 1: The Taris Sith Governor 

Round 2: Dengar 

Round 3: Captain Rex 

Round 4: Canderous Ordo 

Round 5: Ulic Qel-Droma (Force Severed)
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet Empty Re: Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet

June 24th 2020, 9:54 am
Stops at Ulic IMO.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet Empty Re: Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet

June 24th 2020, 10:28 am
Although Revan did not had Force powers on TARIS (KoTOR), the Jedi pointed out that he made it out alive due to subconscious use of the Force, or something on these lines.

He will reach Round 5 for sure, and 'probably' clear. Not ruling out Ulic Qel Droma here.

Revan's most impressive kill on TARIS was a huge Rancor.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

June 24th 2020, 10:43 am
The gauntlet is kinda out of order.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 24th 2020, 12:16 pm
S_W_LeGenD wrote:Although Revan did not had Force powers on TARIS (KoTOR), the Jedi pointed out that he made it out alive due to subconscious use of the Force, or something on these lines.

He will reach Round 5 for sure, and 'probably' clear. Not ruling out Ulic Qel Droma here.

But he killed the Rancor by planting explosives in its food Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet 4037459623
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

June 24th 2020, 12:21 pm
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

June 24th 2020, 12:35 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
S_W_LeGenD wrote:Although Revan did not had Force powers on TARIS (KoTOR), the Jedi pointed out that he made it out alive due to subconscious use of the Force, or something on these lines.

But he killed the Rancor by planting explosives in its food Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet 4037459623

Hush... Spoiler tag, my friend. Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet 2257779481
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

June 25th 2020, 4:03 am
The Sith Governor finally gets awarded his lightsaber after he kills Revan
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

June 25th 2020, 6:10 am
Why are Dengar and Rex above a sith who can use drain and stasis?
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

June 25th 2020, 9:34 am
Nute_Chethray wrote:Why are Dengar and Rex above a sith who can use drain and stasis?
Because, judging by the events that transpire leading up to the fight, he was beat by a Revan who could not outwardly use the Force yet... And T3-M4. Yes, I know you can switch out T3 after opening the door. Yes, I know gameplay mechanics dictate that you can have a 3rd party member with you at all times. But all we know for sure is that: Revan enters the base with T3's assistance.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

June 25th 2020, 10:36 am
The Slick Obi wrote:
Nute_Chethray wrote:Why are Dengar and Rex above a sith who can use drain and stasis?
Because, judging by the events that transpire leading up to the fight, he was beat by a Revan who could not outwardly use the Force yet... And T3-M4. Yes, I know you can switch out T3 after opening the door. Yes, I know gameplay mechanics dictate that you can have a 3rd party member with you at all times. But all we know for sure is that: Revan enters the base with T3's assistance.
T3 is roughly on Vitiate's level tbf Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet 1076326320
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

June 25th 2020, 11:19 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Nute_Chethray wrote:
The Slick Obi wrote:
T3 is roughly on Vitiate's level tbf Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet 1076326320
Pre-Jedi KotOR Revan runs a gauntlet 815462187
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

June 25th 2020, 11:35 am
Nute_Chethray wrote:
The Slick Obi wrote:

Please explain why you are low balling T3? It deserves better.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum