Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

Taron Malicos VS Savage Opress (Pre training with Maul)  Empty Taron Malicos VS Savage Opress (Pre training with Maul)

May 1st 2020, 10:58 am

-Canon Only-
Gianfi
Gianfi

Taron Malicos VS Savage Opress (Pre training with Maul)  Empty Re: Taron Malicos VS Savage Opress (Pre training with Maul)

May 1st 2020, 1:42 pm
Savage
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Taron Malicos VS Savage Opress (Pre training with Maul)  Empty Re: Taron Malicos VS Savage Opress (Pre training with Maul)

May 1st 2020, 1:43 pm
Fuck it, I'll say Taron
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

May 2nd 2020, 2:28 am
Savage should win pretty decisively.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

May 2nd 2020, 2:54 am
I struggle with deciding where to place Malicos, honestly. That said, Savage should still win this. 

Savage was the best warrior among the Nightbrothers, even before his transformation. After his transformation, and before his training under Maul, he was still able to slay an average Jedi Master such as Halsey, and drive back the duo of Anakin and Obi-Wan (albeit, he was rage-amped at the time). 

Meanwhile, Malicos struggled with Cal a very short while after Cal's victory over the Ninth Sister (at which point, Cal had only just reached the level he'd been at as a Padawan during Order 66). While Cal does progress rapidly over the course of Fallen Order, I wouldn't say he's too far above a typical Jedi Knight, if at all, during his fight against Malicos. 

The only advantage I can see Malicos having here is in the Force, especially with this duel taking place on Dathomir. Malicos has been trained in the Nightsister magicks, though we're not sure how capable he is at using them, since he doesn't really make use of them in combat the way other Nightsisters do. I don't picture Malicos being able to shrug off Savage's TK the way he can do to Cal, either. 

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced Savage takes this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum