Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Unarmed combat: Yoda vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Unarmed combat: Yoda vs Darth Vader

April 13th 2020, 2:35 am
Removed comment because as much as Grey annoys the shit out of me I don't think anyone should be bullied. Apologies to Grey for posting it in the first place
MyGod000
MyGod000

Unarmed combat: Yoda vs Darth Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: Unarmed combat: Yoda vs Darth Vader

April 13th 2020, 7:28 am
Vader should win this. 

he is Bare minimal comparable to ROTS Yoda it not out right above him in the force. 

I agree Yoda is faster that is a given and not debatable at all.

We also have to take into account that Yoda stamina is pretty poor since facing Dooku for nearly a min gassed him out.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 13th 2020, 8:00 am
MyGod000 wrote:Vader should win this. 

he is Bare minimal comparable to ROTS Yoda it not out right above him in the force. 

I agree Yoda is faster that is a given and not debatable at all.

We also have to take into account that Yoda stamina is pretty poor since facing Dooku for nearly a min gassed him out.
The man has spoken.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 14th 2020, 12:55 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:If Depa, Plo and Tinn couldn't touch Yoda there's no way in hell Vader is.

This combined with Yoda's superior physical augmentation.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum