Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Ashoka Tano vs Count Dooku Empty Ashoka Tano vs Count Dooku

April 10th 2020, 1:07 pm
Canon only. Ahsoka as of season 2 finale vs RotS Dooku. Besides that, standard SI conditions.
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

Ashoka Tano vs Count Dooku Empty Re: Ashoka Tano vs Count Dooku

April 10th 2020, 1:17 pm
Dooku probably.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 11th 2020, 4:56 pm
What lunacy?

Someone please convince me Rebels Ahsoka is near canon ROTS Dooku. I will debate people on the Vader fight scaling.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 11th 2020, 5:04 pm
Ahsoka isn't with Vader per say nor is she with Dooku but what she has is an incredible acrobatic and different style to most people. I personally think she can compete with Dooku simply because of how well someone like Ventress or Vos could due to unpredictability but it is very likely she loses.

I think of it the same way as the GI can compete with Dooku but dies everytime
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 11th 2020, 5:10 pm
Canon Vader is the best of the best, don't @ me.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 11th 2020, 5:10 pm
> Korriban wrote:Ahsoka isn't with Vader per say nor is she with Dooku but what she has is an incredible acrobatic and different style to most people. I personally think she can compete with Dooku simply because of how well someone like Ventress or Vos could due to unpredictability but it is very likely she loses.

I think of it the same way as the GI can compete with Dooku but dies everytime

Well in TCW Ventress needed help in fighting Dooku and I don't take Dark Disciple as a good source for versus scaling. That book legit has Vos casually break Dooku's Force wall Son style. 

It depends on current canon statements regarding Dooku's fight with Yoda in AOTC. I know in Legends there are sources saying Yoda was and then wasn't holding back and that they equaled combined with Dooku in LOE thinking about how he could've fought longer if he didn't have to escape with the Death Star plans. 

Don't know how about in canon statements about that fight.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 11th 2020, 5:11 pm
Latham2000 wrote:Canon Vader is the best of the best, don't @ me.

Yes he's excellent fap material even for the canon writers trying to put him above Sidious.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 11th 2020, 5:14 pm
He is only above Sidious in lightsaber skill. In an actual duel he would still lose because Sidious is faster and more agile. Sidious is more powerful though.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

April 11th 2020, 5:21 pm
Latham2000 wrote:He is only above Sidious in lightsaber skill. In an actual duel he would still lose because Sidious is faster and more agile. Sidious is more powerful though.

There's a book saying Vader > Sidious in lightsaber skill or at least it puts him above his master in terms of people who use red lightsabers. I don't really take it literally as in the films Sidious holding back or not stood up to Mace for a decent amount of time and dueled Yoda. 

That's better than Vader in ESB getting knocked off a platform by Luke and being tagged on the shoulder. Even considering Vader was obviously fucking with Luke the entire time until the end it still wouldn't have happened to someone like Maul or Dooku. 

If Sidious and Vader had sabers only with their physical augmentation in strength and speed being forced at the same level I'd still give it to Sidious.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 11th 2020, 5:40 pm
Just for the meme I'll play around with this point, the ROTS script and novel both say Sidious was actively deflecting the objects thrown around the room with the force which means his barrier is up in the first issue of Soule's series Vader's raw repulse burst slams sheev against the wall. Is that applicable power? Probably not given Kirak infalla being able to tango, but it's a funny thought that Vader at least has the power to temporarily breach Sheev's force wall.

I don't think Vader is near sidious just so everyone knows, just toying with the argument for the memes
Gianfi
Gianfi

April 11th 2020, 6:23 pm
Dooku of course
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 11th 2020, 6:29 pm
Don't ever question Canon Vader's supremacy.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 12th 2020, 11:42 am
either way
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum