Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Sheev vs Valkorion vs Nyax vs UnuThul Empty Sheev vs Valkorion vs Nyax vs UnuThul

March 22nd 2020, 1:50 pm
Discuss

Standard rules

Sheev vs Valkorion vs Nyax vs UnuThul Empty Re: Sheev vs Valkorion vs Nyax vs UnuThul

March 22nd 2020, 3:19 pm
Sidious.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Sheev vs Valkorion vs Nyax vs UnuThul Empty Re: Sheev vs Valkorion vs Nyax vs UnuThul

March 22nd 2020, 4:30 pm
sidious solos
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 22nd 2020, 6:36 pm
It comes down to Sidious and Valkorion, a fight Sidious wins with massive difficulty.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 22nd 2020, 7:21 pm
God Emperor Sheev wins
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 22nd 2020, 7:24 pm
BoD wrote:It comes down to Sidious and Valkorion, a fight Sidious wins with massive difficulty.

Dark empire sidious?

Bod...

Have we lost you?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 22nd 2020, 7:36 pm
No, I've always had DE Sidious and Valkorion fairly close.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 22nd 2020, 7:58 pm
BoD wrote:No, I've always had DE Sidious and Valkorion fairly close.

Oh hell no, nope, that is no longer a legal view to have, I've been tolerant with this whole ROTS Sheev = Valk but now you have gone and done it. This level of tomfoolery is something only Ant or Skillz could be braindead enough to think
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 22nd 2020, 8:08 pm
Sheev vs Valkorion vs Nyax vs UnuThul Addtex12

March 22nd 2020, 8:08 pm
> Korriban wrote:

Oh hell no, nope, that is no longer a legal view to have, I've been tolerant with this whole ROTS Sheev = Valk but now you have gone and done it. This level of tomfoolery is something only Ant or Skillz could be braindead enough to think

🇪🇭 🇪🇭 🇪🇭
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 22nd 2020, 8:26 pm
BoD wrote:Sheev vs Valkorion vs Nyax vs UnuThul Addtex12
valk is locked below tpm sidious :>
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 22nd 2020, 8:33 pm
Valk dies to Plagueis. UnuThul and Nyax sends him into Oblivion.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 23rd 2020, 8:13 am
If you would just link me to the post where you proved Valkorion was this powerful, that'd be swell.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

March 23rd 2020, 8:37 am
I mean I'd like proof Sidious can cause permanent quakes that shake planets off their polar axis merely because of how incredibly powerful his death wave is. As a spirit version of a far and away weaker incarnation of himself.

Not to mention stasis freezing and all sorts of other haxx as hell shit that's straight up more impressive.
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

December 3rd 2020, 8:23 am
Tenebrae

Last edited by The Fallen Knight on December 11th 2020, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bart
Bart

December 3rd 2020, 8:37 am
Nyax stomps, lol
Primarch
Primarch

December 3rd 2020, 8:53 am
Valk
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

December 3rd 2020, 9:12 am
Sheev
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 3rd 2020, 9:51 am
HellfireUnit wrote:God Emperor Nyax wins
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 3rd 2020, 11:34 am
Wankatine nukes
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

December 3rd 2020, 12:53 pm
Nyax wins
Sidious GOAT status applies to sith. Nyax is very clearly not a sith, and his scaling puts him over every being alive as of that point in time, including psuedo oneness Luke, Oneness Jacen, among others.
AncientPower
AncientPower

December 3rd 2020, 10:56 pm
Nyax canonically scales over FOTJ Luke who is entire magnitudes beyond his Force Harmony DE Luke incarnation who is > DE Sheev.

Nyax stomps.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum