Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

Marka Ragnos vs Jaden Korr Empty Marka Ragnos vs Jaden Korr

May 23rd 2019, 1:53 pm
This is Marka in his original body. This is Jaden at 41 ABY.

Who wins?
The Witness
The Witness

Marka Ragnos vs Jaden Korr Empty Re: Marka Ragnos vs Jaden Korr

May 23rd 2019, 1:58 pm
Ragnos brutally murders him
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 23rd 2019, 2:02 pm
Ragnos wipes him away.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 23rd 2019, 2:59 pm
Marka.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 23rd 2019, 3:48 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:Marka.
I doubt your opinion is valid given you’ve admitted your knowledge on Korr is very limited.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

May 23rd 2019, 4:25 pm
Ragnos probably ragdolls.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 23rd 2019, 4:28 pm
mastercilghal wrote:
The Cosmic Force wrote:Marka.
I doubt your opinion is valid given you’ve admitted your knowledge on Korr is very limited.

I have. From what I've seen though he doesn't stack up to Ragnos. The only evidence that makes me inclined to back Jaden is him overpowering Ragnos. The common rebuttal is that Ragnos was weakened due to not having his normal body but according to Bart there's no evidence of him being weakened so I'm not sure whether it's legit or not. To put simply if someone can convince me the fight was legit them I'm inclined to back Jaden and if someone can convince me of the opposing position I'm inclined to back Ragnos. Until then I'm on the fence.

Last edited by The Cosmic Force on May 23rd 2019, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 23rd 2019, 4:33 pm
@thecosmicforce  the thing is this Korr is far more powerful than the one Ragnos faced.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 23rd 2019, 4:34 pm
Korr.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 23rd 2019, 4:35 pm
mastercilghal wrote:@thecosmicforce  the thing is this Korr is far more powerful than the one Ragnos faced.

And?
MP

May 23rd 2019, 4:37 pm
Ragnos was likely limited by Tavion's body.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 23rd 2019, 5:06 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:
mastercilghal wrote:@thecosmicforce  the thing is this Korr is far more powerful than the one Ragnos faced.

And?
Academy Korr bested Ragnos
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 23rd 2019, 7:29 pm
It's legitimately hilarious to assume Ragnos was anywhere near his prime strength when he was literally just a freshly reborn spirit inhabiting a body that disintegrated when he left. He was far too powerful for her body to handle.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 23rd 2019, 7:30 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:It's legitimately hilarious to assume Ragnos was anywhere near his prime strength when he was literally just a freshly reborn spirit inhabiting a body that disintegrated when he left. He was far too powerful for her body to handle.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

October 18th 2019, 1:08 pm
Meatpants wrote:Ragnos was likely limited by Tavion's body.

You mean to tell me that when she had an artifact - embued with a bunch of the most potent nexuses in the galaxy - that was turning an army of non-force sensitives in force sensitives, and she had a staff that could reanimate the dead, and create bodies out of pure power with the force; that her body was actually too weak to support Ragnos' body because she died AFTER the Scepter was destroyed? The entire army got cut off from the Force around the galaxy after it was destroyed too because it was empowering them from Tavion's command. Now imagine the person wielding the actual weapon... scratch that, imagine the original creator wielding it thinking it's impossible that Jaden can defeat HIM?

The Scepter was basically purposed to give Ragnos an everlasting body, with nothing stating Tavion was hindering Ragnos in the first place. In fact all you'll find is proof that Tavion briefly posessed incredible powers if you look. For example:

https://web.archive.org/web/20110524235503/http://starwars.com/databank/character/tavionaxmis/index.html

So can you explain yourself MEATPANTS?
Gaunter O'Dimm
Gaunter O'Dimm

October 20th 2019, 2:49 am
While it's fair to say that Ragnos was unaccustomed to fighting using Tavion's body, there's no indication of him being actually any weaker. 

Ignoring the fact that he was brought back to life with the power of multiple powerful Force nexuses (one of which, the Cave on Dagobah, being potent enough to counterbalance the presence of Yoda, Ragnos' solid superior), we need to take into account the Korriban nexus, which would both amplify Ragnos and weaken Jaden. 

And even if his power was too much for Tavion's body to handle and he was racing against the clock, he should still be operating at his best at the very begining of the fight.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum