Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LSDMB
LSDMB

Contradictory fights - Page 2 Empty Re: Contradictory fights

March 1st 2020, 2:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
Okay gang, I'm not a Krayt supporter at all, but the idea, the idea, that Cade is near equal to Krayt is absolutely asinine folks. You see Krayt had his reasons for not killing Cade in either fight, he was weakened seriously in one of them, and he put away a lightsaber to fondle his body in both fights. So the notion that Cade is nearly is equal is absolute nonsense, okay gang. I'll explain that in just one moment, but first...

Let's talk about a sad reality. You're bad at predicting the future... not just you but like all the humans, because if people were great at predicting the future you'd just go to vegas and you'd be rich and then you wouldn't need life insurance. But here's the thing, you do need life insurance. Unpredictability keeps life interesting and makes it nerve racking. One way to worry less about the future is to get the right life insurance policy. This is where policy genius can help. Policy genius makes finding the right life insurance a breeze. In minutes you can compare quotes from the top insurers and find your best price. You could save 1500 bucks or more a year by using policy genius to compare life insurance policies. Once you apply the policy genius team handles all the paperwork and red tape for free. And policy genius doesn't just make life insurance easy they can also help you find the right home, auto-insurance, disability insurance, they can help you do the bundling, the whole deal. So if you haven't found a play by play breakdown of your future inside a crystal ball or a fortune cookie, that's okay, be prepared for anything with life insurance. In just a few minutes, you can find your best price and apply over at policygenius.com, also just be a responsible human being. God forbid something should happen to you your family will be without your income, you don't need that. What you do need is life insurance. Policy genius will always get the future wrong, better, to get life insurance right.

Okay so let's talk about how Cade Skywalker is perceived. He's perceived by some as being near equal to Krayt. You see folks what Cade wankers like to do is argue that the length of his fight with Krayt and the positions they were standing in is proof of their parity, but I'm just not seeing it, okay gang. ILS is right about this folks. ILS is a hammer in search of a nail, sometimes he hits a nail and it's immensely satisfying, and sometimes he hits a baby. Right here he's hit the nail, okay gang.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 2:38 pm
If only we had Krayt during that fight beating the crap out of Cade then trying to bring him to the dark side by force rather than fighting him to debunk Cade being ~ Krayt...
LOTL

March 1st 2020, 2:53 pm
The debate embodies the battle that it is based on
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 3:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@ILS: Good post, I'll try to get a response out to you tonight, but if I don't it'll end up being sometime in the week.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 1st 2020, 3:16 pm
The Son of Hades wrote:@ILS: Good post, I'll try to get a response out to you tonight, but if I don't it'll end up being sometime in the week.
Hehe thanks I'm looking forward to the conclusion of our debate :3
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

March 1st 2020, 6:35 pm
I like how ILS has to reference me out of spite in a debate I'm not in. Contradictory fights - Page 2 1076326320
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 7:39 pm
@ILS: I understand HP's attempts at being witty are infuriating (I can attest to that better than anyone) but I think that was a little overkill in terms of aggression. Maybe try and tone down the rebuttal a bit?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 1st 2020, 7:41 pm
I'm fine with it lol. That's ILS's general way of debating, and I can be a bit snarky myself, so I'm totally cool with it.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

March 1st 2020, 8:13 pm
Would thoust mindeth turning down thy aggression a smidge? Not much, just maybe about a couple dial turns down. I want my brother browned, not burnt please. Please understand.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 1st 2020, 11:35 pm
Quorian Debatist wrote:Would thoust mindeth turning down thy aggression a smidge? Not much, just maybe about a couple dial turns down. I want my brother browned, not burnt please. Please understand.

👌
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 2nd 2020, 3:37 am
The Son of Hades wrote:I'm fine with it lol. That's ILS's general way of debating, and I can be a bit snarky myself, so I'm totally cool with it.
I thought I was pretty polite tbh Contradictory fights - Page 2 4183286560
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 2nd 2020, 2:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Contradictory fights - Page 2 Imagee10
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 4th 2020, 12:25 pm
@ILS: I know I said this week, but I honestly don't know whether I'll be able to do it. I'm very busy atm, so you'll just get a response whenever I find the time.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 4th 2020, 12:29 pm
The Son of Hades wrote:@ILS: I know I said this week, but I honestly don't know whether I'll be able to do it. I'm very busy atm, so you'll just get a response whenever I find the time.
I see. Is there anything you changed your mind on, or?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 4th 2020, 12:39 pm
ILS wrote:
The Son of Hades wrote:@ILS: I know I said this week, but I honestly don't know whether I'll be able to do it. I'm very busy atm, so you'll just get a response whenever I find the time.
I see. Is there anything you changed your mind on, or?

Still mulling it over.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Contradictory fights - Page 2 Empty Most Controversial Versus Matchups

March 5th 2020, 5:22 pm
What are some of the most controversial versus matchups that have pervaded the forums for seemingly forever?

Example:

Sheev vs Tenebrae
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 5th 2020, 5:36 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:What are some of the most controversial versus matchups that have pervaded the forums for seemingly forever?

Example:

Sheev vs Tenebrae
revan vs vader lol
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 5th 2020, 6:34 pm
Sidious vs Valkorion.
Krayt vs anyone.
Dooku vs Arcann.
Revan vs Vitiate.
Grievous vs Gungans.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 5th 2020, 11:19 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
EmperorCaedus wrote:What are some of the most controversial versus matchups that have pervaded the forums for seemingly forever?

Example:

Sheev vs Tenebrae
revan vs vader lol
caedus vs plagueis
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 6th 2020, 3:25 am

Example:

Sheev vs Tenebrae

Sheev vs. Vitiate used to be the hot topic from 2011 to about 2017, and nothing in debating history probably even comes close. Before that there were various contenders to Sheev, foremost among them Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun, and Darth Bane. Nihilus is also a character who's attempted to challenge Sheev more than once over the years.

Revan vs. Vader used to be another big match, although not so much anymore.

I guess in modern times Darth Krayt is the most contentious figure.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum