Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE Empty Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE

February 26th 2020, 4:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
An interesting piece of information I came across.

Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE Image1

Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE Unknown

This would mean Tenebrae was building the Eternal Empire hundreds of years prior to the events of KOTOR/SWTOR.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE Empty Re: Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE

February 27th 2020, 12:00 am
Damn it, I was going to use this in a blog of mine. But the cat is out of the bag now. But yes, he's been Valkorion since like 4600BBY. So the whole Sheev supremacy quotes deal doesn't matter after that point.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE Empty Re: Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE

February 27th 2020, 4:09 am
Interesting. Seems to contradict Charles Boyd:

Centuries before our story begins, Tenebrae becomes Vitiate, becomes Emperor of the Sith, and leads the survivors of the Sith into exile to Dromund Kaas. He rules directly for many years.
As years go by, he becomes more and more dissatisfied with the Sith Empire he’s created. He finds himself increasingly distanced from the Sith philosophy that first brought him to power and sees it as a dead end (as he expresses several times in KOTFE/KOTET) and, with the immense power at his disposal, begins striking out in search of something better. This is when his “long periods of silence” begin.
Valkorion Existed Over 1000 Years Before KOTFE 1024?cb=20120310192954
He discovers Zakuul, which is in a comparatively primitive state (by Star Wars tech standards, anyway) and dominates Valkorion, as he describes in KOTET Chapter 2. He learns the ancient legends of the gods, of the Eternal Fleet, etc, and investigates them with his considerabe resources. By this point, he has certainly already started the collection of rare and powerful technologies and artifacts that we find in the Arcanum, his vault on Nathema, etc. He (or perhaps agents working for him, such as the Servants) finds the Eternal Fleet disabled in deep space and is able to seize control of it (based on how ARIES talks, we can be fairly sure that neither Valkorion nor his agents ever visited Iokath itself).
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 27th 2020, 6:44 am
Wow, very cool BoD, thanks!
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 27th 2020, 7:36 am
IG wrote:Wow, very cool BoD, thanks!
I assume this is sarcasm.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 27th 2020, 7:41 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Damn it, I was going to use this in a blog of mine. But the cat is out of the bag now. But yes, he's been Valkorion since like 4600BBY. So the whole Sheev supremacy quotes deal doesn't matter after that point.
That certainly is interesting
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum